Kingsong King-F22 , the King of High Performance | 155.4V 20" 2738Wh 50S

onkeldanuel

1 hour ago, The Brahan Seer said:

Is there a high chance the tyre could be changed by releasing 4-8 bolts or screws? and sliding the motor out the bottom. a 20min change?

You still need to disconnect battery/motor from motherboard - meaning you will need to open something more to remove it.

We all dream about quick tire change.. Same time you need to have quick disconnect for wires. Or motor wire needs to be long enough to slide out without disconnecting from motherboard.

Edited by Funky

3 hours ago, Funky said:

You still need to disconnect battery/motor from motherboard - meaning you will need to open something more to remove it.

We all dream about quick tire change.. Same time you need to have quick disconnect for wires. Or motor wire needs to be long enough to slide out without disconnecting from motherboard.

You can have quick disconnect motor wires, escooters have them such as the Nami Burn-E.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Funky said:

v14 back on topic the f22 looks like a tank...:D

Edited by Punxatawneyjoe

6 hours ago, Rawnei said:

On a lot of modern wheels you don't need to disconnect the motor for a tire swap, you just need to take one side off for access to the tire, for example I swapped tire on my Lynx the other day and you just need to take off one battery pack (plus the suspension shock under it and also the mudguard over the tire) and then you have access to do a tire swap.

On the S22 you can just slide the whole controller out together with the motor, no need to disconnect the motor wires there either, but more work to access the tire compared to say a Lynx any way.

I personally would prefer, if i can take motor to work table, etc.. without euc body still dangling behind. Also easier to work with, as you don't need to worry about the cable that much. But yeah, if one is careful enough - it's doable without disconnecting wires. 

Edited by Funky

6 minutes ago, Funky said:

I personally would prefer, if i can take motor to work table, etc.. without euc body still dangling behind. Also easier to work with, as you don't need to worry about the cable that much. But yeah, if one is careful enough - it's doable without disconnecting wires. 

Nothing stopping you from doing that as well, options.

46 minutes ago, Augety said:

我不会再买金松电动独轮车了,他的电机问题很严重,没有任何保证的售后经验。

looks like a good approach 😁

1 hour ago, Augety said:

No different to Begode or any other EUC brand, they're all as rubbish as each other once you get out of the fanyboy echo-chamber.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Augety said:

Your comment is a generalization and off topic. Obviously you bought your EUC from China and are dissatisfied with the after-sales, that's because those dealers in China don't actively care about after-sales issues, they always expect consumers to go directly to the official to solve the problem, thus shirking their responsibility. SE Asia is just an emerging market in recent years and the time is not ripe yet.

14 hours ago, Augety said:

你买的哪一款车,说来给大家知道是哪款车的电机有问题?

• Confused 1

Pls could we ask the people not doing English to Google translate so that every single subsequent person doesn't have to request the same information individually ? It's like posting video of people talking behind desks at 60FPS - complete waste of bandwidth and energy.

Edited by Cerbera

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

Please, only English on this forum.

One person said that Kingsong's EUC motor has a serious problem, and another person asked the former to tell which EUC has the problem. They all owned more than one euc and were not novices, this was entirely intentional public execution. I believe kingsong will not make the same mistake with F22. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

It's one thing to have problems with a new wheel. It's another thing how to deal with the problem. I still remember how I was left with a half finished prototype that I paid full amount for. I had to put serious money to upgrade it to what the pro version became. They left the enthusiast first adopters hanging with unfinished products. If they had taken care of us then I would agree that everyone makes mistakes and we have to look forward. So far KingSong has shown that they don't care. 

Yeah, that's not really on is it ? In that respect I think even Begode are better in that you at least get a cheaper price on first runs, and usually an extended 2 yr warranty.

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

It's another thing how to deal with the problem.

I so agree, I wonder if EUC's are a secondary market to them sometimes. They really need to fix the damage caused by the whole S20 debacle. 

We will always hear of V1 issues from everyone but as you say its how they deal with it and the time frame.

I guess the F22 might not be released anytime soon if this is a premature leak.

The Lynx is certainly looking very compelling.

19 minutes ago, The Brahan Seer said:

The Lynx is certainly looking very compelling.

I have to agree. For someone looking for an all rounder right this moment, and running at the highest speeds isn't a high priority, nor is range, the Lynx is hard to beat, right out-of-the-box.

Having said that, although many are singing praises about the a Lynx, I also think, at the same time I wouldn't dismiss the Patton, if it fits one's use-case.

The F22 and the 20" performance wheel from Inmotion is still too far in the future. I am monitoring the S16 Pro carefully to see how Kingsong is going to address the issues. I hope Kingsong doesn't botch it, otherwise, it would make it very difficult for anyone, including dealers to trust Kingsong enough to place orders for their F22.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Having said that, although many are singing praises about the a Lynx, I also think, at the same time I wouldn't dismiss the Patton, if it fits one's use-case.

The problem for the Patton is the Lynx. The Patton is no lighter but has less power, less range, worse suspension and a few issues Leaperkim sorted on the Lynx. So really it is just a bit smaller...which admittedly can be useful.

If they could make a 30kg suspended 16 inch wheel that would be something. They probably know how now but need to get as much as they can on the Patton.

• Like 1

I think kingsong should get feedback from owners of s20/s22 first, before producing an iteration of real batch v1 wheel. I am sure if they would work with US/EU riders they would make better design. 

I can't imagine anybody to get this F22 in state as it is on pics. I hope it is just an early leak.

5 minutes ago, daniel1234 said:

I think kingsong should get feedback from owners of s20/s22 first, before producing an iteration of real batch v1 wheel. I am sure if they would work with US/EU riders they would make better design. 

I can't imagine anybody to get this F22 in state as it is on pics. I hope it is just an early leak.

It's a prototype.

5 minutes ago, DavidB said:

The problem for the Patton is the Lynx. The Patton is no lighter but has less power, less range, worse suspension and a few issues Leaperkim sorted on the Lynx. So really it is just a bit smaller...which admittedly can be useful.

True, the Patton is no lighter, but the Patton is more responsive when you ride it. Plus the Patton is cheaper. For a lighter rider, or for someone who doesn't need the top speed, the Patton has its appeal. Plus you can get a 70 lbs progressive spring for the Patton too. When I rode the Patton and the Lynx back to back very briefly at a store, off-the-line the Patton was quicker. The Lynx has some improvements over the Patton, but the differences were that huge. Incidentally, Denis Hagov prefers the Patton over the Lynx.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, techyiam said:

True, the Patton is no lighter, but the Patton is more responsive when you ride it. Plus the Patton is cheaper. For a lighter rider, or for someone who doesn't need the top speed, the Patton has its appeal. Plus you can get a 70 lbs progressive spring for the Patton too. When I rode the Patton and the Lynx back to back very briefly at a store, off-the-line the Patton was quicker. The Lynx has some improvements over the Patton, but the differences were that huge. Incidentally, Denis Hagov prefers the Patton over the Lynx.

4k mile Patton ripper here. I can do all the spins, backwards riding, 180s etc. 

The Patton is very snappy when it comes to stuff like that. And fills the bill 90% for almost 50% the price of a Lynx. 

The 16" wheel is king when it comes to those 1-5mph maneuvers. 

Doubly so on tight trails, where you have to balance on a boulder/ledge/table to pick your line through a section.

But honestly, if you don't have a Patton, just buy a Lynx lol

Patton is like a more hooligan/bmx EUC.

Where the Lynx is like a really nice MTB.

You can ride both styles on either bike, but both excel in one way or another. 

Back on topic, I totally forgot about the Kingsong accountability issue. 

Has there been any incident to reflect better customer response in light of the V14 release? 

Or are we likely to see another S20 type of radio silence with this new design likely to have similar first batch issues due to the "first to market" quad suspension platform?

Worth mentioning since we all have literally no aftermarket for these first batch wheels...

• Like 2