Inmotion 16" suspension

Mango

On 5/15/2023 at 12:30 AM, mrelwood said:

They do on 16S, 16X, 18(X)L, and S18.

Well they used to be patch issue with KS16S and KS18L. But once they made the self adjusting luft tension sensor on the 2nd batch KS18L and KS18XL (launched this this) it should not be a problem. 

What you need to do is never lift the wheel in extended trolley mode. Only lift it with the trolley collapsed. 

Now I have not followed how newer models that came after the KS16X are in quality on this. 

I liked my KS16X. But I do think the V11 and V10f (yet not as good) way of doing this is a better and stronger solution. It is one of those things I use a lot as I commute a lot and do shopping rides on my V11 as in 95% of my rides. 

I hope Inmotion will lift the vail on the next models coming. But I personally look forward to a modenzised V11 as in redesigned suspension and ease of service. If that will be a V14 or what comes next after that is what I hope to see some indicators from Inmotion soonish. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2023 at 11:57 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

Samsung 50S - nice! First time we will see high discharge 5000mAh 21700 cells in a wheel.

Worried about the price, but what else is new?

Those cells are great, but pricey. It'll either be a small pack or expensive wheel.

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Inmotion 16" suspension