First Five Days on Other Wheels: Now On to the V13

Josiah

50 minutes ago, Josiah said:

Might get a chance to meet Mike Leahy today.  They started at 1:00 riding and I’ll make it there around 2:45 so will see if I miss them or not. 

Tell him to bring a bus. 🚍

• Like 1

I did get to meet Mike, very nice guy.  He was done with his ride today but got to try out my V 13 and liked it it seemed like.  I made a new buddy also, he had a T4.   We rode a lot of pump tracks and a 2 mile trail a few times also got a video of me clearing some medium size doubles on a bigger track.  I felt pretty sloppy though.  Maybe from taking a week off.

2 hours ago, Hellkitten said:

bring

Yeah he had a bus.  

Edited by Josiah
  • Like 1

Second rider perspective #2 at Ruby Hill Medium size doubles.

I’ve really got to fix that suspension, should’ve worked on it before the ride yesterday but I didn’t get to it.  My knee definitely feels the difference.

Edited by Josiah

Weird bug with the wheel today. Power button will turn it on no problem but won’t turn it back off or toggle the headlight. Also, the triangle caution icon is on and motor disengaged.  It is glitchy quickly switching back-and-forth between engaged and disengaged with the, caution/ kill switch sign. 

• Sad 3

9 minutes ago, Josiah said:

Weird bug with the wheel today. Power button will turn it on no problem but won’t turn it back off or toggle the headligh

Hmm, wonder if its related to this. You would have to yank it apart to check.

If you do decide to take it apart, be careful with the black wire by itself, i think it's a thermistor , it's cemented to the inside of the cover.

• Like 1

Of all the wheels that are out there today, what’s the one best suited for downhill jumps?

What about the T4 or the S 22 pro?  Those are in different price ranges but still they seem to be similar wheels.   I don’t know very much about EUC’s yet.

14 hours ago, Josiah said:

What about the T4 or the S 22 pro?  Those are in different price ranges but still they seem to be similar wheels.

The tire size difference alone makes them feel very different. The amount is issues on each seem to be pretty similar though… Which is why I’d be really weary of buying either, especially if you’re not ok fixing the wheels yourself.

12 hours ago, Paul A said:

Best off-road suspension EUC

YourAubsome

2,393Views

Feb 2, 2023

Why is she only in her undies??? Feels like I shouldn’t even be watching. Don’t know what her thoughts about the topic were, but I can imagine her preferring vastly different wheels than a 250lbs guy in his 40’s…

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Why is she only in her undies???

Simply because she can, she is female, most riders are men, and that is the angle she has taken for her channel.

Why don't you do your videos in your undies and then see what your view count will be like. Maybe you can triple your view count. :)

Edited by techyiam
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, techyiam said:

Why don't you do your videos in your undies and then see what your view count will be like. Maybe you can triple your view count. :)

What a great idea, I will do that! Then I’ll surely have enough subscribers to monetize my channel, and I’ll be owing you one, big time!

• Like 1