3 hours ago, AntonG said:

Hi, I have a problem with my t4 switching off instantly after switching it on. It happened in the middle of a firmware update and now I can’t get the wheel on again. Anyone who has seen this problem?

Hold the power button on and attempt the firmware update again. Do not let it go until it completes.

I'd probably do this with the unit on its side to be safe, though.

Edited by Brendan "nog3" Halliday
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Brendan "nog3" Halliday said:

Hold the power button on and attempt the firmware update again. Do not let it go until it completes.

I'd probably do this with the unit on its side to be safe, though.

And if not working, here the sequence:

- Hold lift button

- Press/hold power button

- (a) click lift button 4 times at 2 times/sec rate or (b) raffle on it until bip

- Wheel shall enter firmware update mode emitting long bips. Keep holding the power button and flash.

If you fail, power cycle the mainboard by unplugging the connector (mandatory).

I've got a firmware update fail because of bad network or bad begode server connectivity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RolluS said:

And if not working, here the sequence:

- Hold lift button

- Press/hold power button

- (a) click lift button 4 times at 2 times/sec rate or (b) raffle on it until bip

- Wheel shall enter firmware update mode emitting long bips. Keep holding the power button and flash.

If you fail, power cycle the mainboard by unplugging the connector (mandatory).

I've got a firmware update fail because of bad network or bad begode server connectivity.

Thank you so much for the help! I tried doing the firmware reset and initially it seemed fine with the wheel beeping like it was ready to receive firmware. However the update was stuck at 0% for about 30 minutes and when I tried turning the wheel on again it gives no sign of life. So now nothing happens regardless what buttons I press. Apart from the fact that it can connect to the app. Still not possible to update firmware though. Any smart ideas on what I could do? 😊

• Like 1

It already happened to me.

Please try to power cycle the mainboard and start over. Dont forget to hold the power button during the whole update process. As soon as you release it, you're stuck at whatever % it is.

Or maybe a better idea - what about just taking stator out of c38 and placing in rotor out of ZX-c30. Seems same size, same motor pole no. ...  

The top speed will be lower - not sure if the speed controller will handle it. 

15 hours ago, Brendan "nog3" Halliday said:

T4 board is not a standard board design at this point, it's unique.

Maybe is there unique PCB layout but firmware should be really similar. Of course C30 and c38 have different inductance  - so week will not definitely run "Efficiently". Probably board will heat up more than normal. 

At same time nosedive probability will be higher at speeds - but still better to have working wheel than non-working one for groceries e.t.c. :D 

On 10/1/2022 at 11:16 AM, adrianqbs said:

Precision laser cut and welded handle/bumper set + stand for Begode T4 and Begode Master.

We are able to offer the stands and handles for USD75/pcs or USD200/set of both handles+stand. Prices are ex shipping.

IMG-20220924-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20220924-WA0018.jpg

Hi boys and girls (all of us who are young at heart),

Have just updated the previous post with details on the handle/bumpers and stand set. Feel free to DM if interested. =)

• Like 1

T4 and V1 Master owners get improved warranty:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/permalink/5495293060568612/

DEAR BROTHERS 
Great thanks for T4 and Master v1 riders.
For provideing better service.
1-for first T4 batch riders provide kickstand and off road tire for free if need pls contact local seller,not include shippimg fee
2-for the T4 first batch provide 2 years after sales service for seller.
3-for Master first batch provide 2 years after sales service for seller

To all V1 Master a V1 T4 owners:
We want to thank you for being valued customers. While we test our models for months before shipping, some issues are not identified until products reach the mass market.
We are happy to announce that all V1 Master and t4 owners will be receiving a complementary 2 year full warranty via your distributor. This covers the full electrical system.
Batteries
Motor
Main control board

Edited by RagingGrandpa
(bugfix quote)
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, RolluS said:

Got 75,6km on a charge before hitting bips when speeding > 30km/h and requiring some power

Yes, that's close to what I'm getting as well. 

It's slightly shorter range for a 1800wh wheel isn't it?

What pressures are you guys using for the air shock BTW? It's my first suspension wheel and I'm trying to find the right settings for me.

I'm 71kg, currently running 230psi and 6 clicks from open. 

Screenshot_2022-10-06-10-29-49-979_com.android.chrome.jpg

3 hours ago, adrianqbs said:

Yes, that's close to what I'm getting as well. 

It's slightly shorter range for a 1800wh wheel isn't it?

I have no power meter going to 100.8V, so I don't know how mane Wh I refilled to have an idea of the efficiency. I'm pretty sure I could have ramped at least 7 more kilometers to go back home, but as I had had an appointment at the end of day I chooses to be safe

3 hours ago, adrianqbs said:

What pressures are you guys using for the air shock BTW? It's my first suspension wheel and I'm trying to find the right settings for me.

I'm 71kg, currently running 230psi and 6 clicks from open. 

Screenshot_2022-10-06-10-29-49-979_com.android.chrome.jpg

I've put 190psi and 16 clicks, I'm essentially do city driving. 

I haven't experimented different settings yet.

1 hour ago, RolluS said:

I have no power meter going to 100.8V, so I don't know how mane Wh I refilled to have an idea of the efficiency. I'm pretty sure I could have ramped at least 7 more kilometers to go back home, but as I had had an appointment at the end of day I chooses to be safe

I managed to ride about 104km, but with very slow riding. Most of the time I was going only about 20-25kmh. Once I find the time, I'll go somewhere with lots of flat and empty roads and do a 40kmh range test.

1 hour ago, RolluS said:

I've put 190psi and 16 clicks, I'm essentially do city driving. 

I haven't experimented different settings yet.

At 230psi, I find that there's not much sag in the suspension. Making riding over potholes a little jarring.

How's the ride at 190psi? I'm guessing you weigh roughtly 80kg then?