On 12/17/2023 at 7:34 AM, RolluS said:

Hi,

@pHghost sorry for late answer.

Once calibrated flat with a bubble level, I like to have 4 for inclination, and 5~6 for dip in turn

Now changing main board from v1-v2 hybrid to V3. Does anyone has the header labels please ?

PXL_20231114_073039538.thumb.jpg.207b84e8e7d86a47b9c55aed69fb19bb.jpg

Curious if you completed this and felt any difference from the V1 board? I was debating swapping in a V3 board from my V1/2 if it was a tangible change in performance.

Edited by jtm94

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2024 at 2:17 AM, jtm94 said:

Curious if you completed this and felt any difference from the V1 board? I was debating swapping in a V3 board from my V1/2 if it was a tangible change in performance.

Yes I set it up similarly and personally am happy with the way it rides now.

On 4/17/2024 at 10:04 AM, Rapha Assunção said:

Will anyone here upgrade to T4 Pro?

I'm waiting to hear some real reviews from normal users. The slightly bigger motor and better controller would be an appreciated upgrade for me and my riding style. But the T4 was already a bit sketchy with the 50E batteries. I wouldn't want to ride the PRO with its hungrier motor on 50 E packs. It seems strange that's what it comes with. The only seller I know that offers better packs is ewheels at $2200. At that price, it seems stepping up to the Extreme for $500 more at eucdeals would be the thing to do. Only 7 lbs heavier but so many other benefits. Plus, I'd have to buy and do a pain-in-the-ass tire swap for knobbies on the T4 Pro.

My real hope is that Begode comes out with a T5 next year based on their new build quality and manufacturing knowledge behind the ET Max

• 16" wheel
  • C34 Round magnet motor
  • 50S packs or better
  • 130mm suspension and their new DS200-55 shock
  • New water resistance at bearings, battery, and controller
  • Mag alloy structure
  • Lot's of tapped screw points for custom handles and pads
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I recently bought a T4 Pro. I am a new rider and just learned about 1 month ago. I have rode for about 400 miles so far. I have taken it on city streets going on group rides and taken it off road on some really easy hiking trails. So far my impressions of the wheel is good. But the T4 Pro right out of the box is not ride ready. So I got clark pad fairing system and seat. Also, I got Tep Rides OP Pads from etsy and got a 3D printed front handle for learning how to ride seated. After all those mods I feel like the wheel is no complete and ready to ride. Now for the design of the wheel it is very suited for modifications. I have been really enjoying modding/customizing my T4 Pro. For the performance of the T4 Pro is good. The max speed I reached on the wheel is 37.7 MPH. I have no problem powering up hills at 30+ MPH. Also, in cities I have no problem keeping up with traffic. I can easily cruise at 30MPH but 35 is pushing it to hold. Going over uneven surfaces is easy because of the suspension and the torque to power through any bumps, roots, or potholes. The battery I have in the T4 Pro is 50GB. The sag of the battery during riding is about 12% which seems like a lot. The longest ride I took was about 30 miles riding at an average of 20 MPH and still had 24% battery left. At 24% battery I was maxing out at 30 MPH which is great! The worst part of wheel is it not coming with a manual. I had to a lot of outside research to really understand the wheel. What I mean is the features in the begode app like off road mode vs racing mode, field weakening, alarms and transportation mode. Finally, I bought the wheel through Alien Rides and I live on the east coast in the USA. I went with them because they had the best deal. But my purchase with them was very bad. I would not recommend buying through them.

If anyone has any other questions regarding my experience with the T4 Pro let me know. I will be happy to answer anyone's questions.

PXL_20240626_225156607.jpg

PXL_20240626_225135044.jpg

11 minutes ago, ejfinger said:

Finally, I bought the wheel through Alien Rides and I live on the east coast in the USA. I went with them because they had the best deal. But my purchase with them was very bad. I would not recommend buying through them.

What was negative about your purchase?  I have debated ordering from AlienRides myself. 

@Paradox

When I first bought a wheel from Alien Rides I bought a T4 V3. After 3 days I heard nothing from them. Then I called and they said that they dont have any T4 V3 in stock. But when I bought the T4 V3 it said it was in stock. So I worked out a deal with Alien Rides that I would get a floor model of a T4 Pro instead because their inventory is a mess. After about 2 weeks my wheel arrives and they sent a broken T4 V3. So they sent out the wrong wheel. I was so confused because they said they didnt have any T4 V3 in stock but I received one anyway. Then had to call them again and explain they sent the wrong wheel. After talking to 4 different kevins that work at Alien Rides over the next 3 days I was able to correct the situation and have them send out the T4 Pro floor model. After another 2 weeks I finally received my T4 Pro floor model. In the box it only came with the wheel, the charger and a quality check list. The quality checklist is not accurate because some of the quality testing was not accurately assessed. I was expecting some default pads, manual, and an apology letter but i did not receive any of that.

Final thoughts

Alien Rides has very good deals but you pay with the BS you have to go through. A couple of years ago them seemed very reliable but now it seems like they are money hungry and dont really care about their customers. If you do go with Alien Rides and have an issue call them immediately and ask for Sandra. Sandra is hands down the best employee there. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, FarkyJ said:

yeah whats your weight...going to buy the t4 pro since i dont like the range on the falcon...its not for my 200 lbs weight...

Yeah range is one thing. Doh weight.. 200lbs isn't that much. I'm 280lbs and thinking of buying it.

What did 300lbs dudes do before any of these "stronger" wheels where made? They where riding 265lbs rated wheels with weak axles. :D 

On 6/29/2024 at 10:34 AM, FarkyJ said:

yeah whats your weight...going to buy the t4 pro since i dont like the range on the falcon...its not for my 200 lbs weight...

I am 180 lbs. Also my friend who is closer to 200 rode it down stairs with no issues.

• 5 weeks later...

Can someone explain to me the speed alarm on T4? It seems that there a speed alarm at 45kmh and i can't seem to find where it would be set. It's not based on PWM, i was testing with full battery and at that speed it was still showing me 39% PWM.

At 17% battery I was still cruising home doing 40kph. Would get a byp at 42. So 45 on full battery should not be trying to ring my ears out.

My V11 lets me go 50+ and T4 should be fine reaching 50kph knowing it's 100v and have bigger battery.. I'm not trying to hit super high speed but i just find the beeping stupid now..

3 minutes ago, Drunkard said:

Can someone explain to me the speed alarm on T4? It seems that there a speed alarm at 45kmh and i can't seem to find where it would be set. It's not based on PWM, i was testing with full battery and at that speed it was still showing me 39% PWM.

At 17% battery I was still cruising home doing 40kph. Would get a byp at 42. So 45 on full battery should not be trying to ring my ears out.

My V11 lets me go 50+ and T4 should be fine reaching 50kph knowing it's 100v and have bigger battery.. I'm not trying to hit super high speed but i just find the beeping stupid now..

disable 2nd alarm in settings

2 minutes ago, Drunkard said:

Thanks, EMA.  i think i did :efeed51798: Are you using EUC world or Begode app ?

probably the change was not applied, both EUC or Begode app will work. you can try a different phone also. (do it with the wheel on the wall)