Quackery

Paul A

My cousin who is 20 and was healthy is fully vaccinated. He flies all over as part of a Navy air crew. Everyone on his crew is vaccinated and they all wear masks but they all got Covid around 6 months after getting jabbed. He was asymptomatic and spent two weeks restricted to his barracks having to beg for his food because he wasn't allowed to leave not even to goto the mess hall. Afterwards they gave everyone a flight physical and EKG and he's no longer allowed to fly because of heart problems. Did the vaccine help? Did it cause his heart problems? Did the spike proteins from the vaccine and/or Covid overwhelm his heart? Who knows, everything is about money and politics right now with Covid. You see half the world doing away with mandates and the other half doubling down.

• Sad 4

Lots of clues in the sad story surrounding the hapless victim as related above. Young, presumably healthy and fit (sufficiently fit to make the Navy air crew grade) male; the correlation between numbers vaccinated and subsequent infection does not really require repetition by now, a look over the tables of countries with the lowest numbers per capita vaccinated tend to show least amount of per capita illness, and vice versa, quite a steer for the enquiring mind. Asymptomatic (he felt fine), yet after the (presumably compulsory) vaccination, his EKG results are sufficiently deteriorated to now prevent him from continuing on his career pathway. Just like the young, fit tennis player/football player, etc. 

A study of outcomes of EKG results of non-vaccinated, asymptomatic patients who had tested positive for the same variant versus vaccinated patients might be illuminating. Another aspiring young man perhaps laid low due to a non-aspirated needle? Cui buono? Very sorry for your cousin.

Meantime, the safer options get a little common sense support Midwest:

Edited by Freeforester

Apropos the ‘patented gene sequence’ that just happened to drop in to the naturally occurring bat RAT-G13 coronavirus (the one which shares over 96% of the same genetic identity of SARS COV-2). Gotta love a patented spike protein, and its antidote, quack quack! 💰💰💰

Some interesting insights in the comments section. Moderna - buy, hold or sell??? 🤔
As ever, 12:55 and on for those disinclined to foreplay, or have a war to watch/S20 to evaluate, etc:

Edited by Freeforester
  • Like 1

A little more recent research findings, (top one) courtesy of Swedish researchers (published), and lower one thanks in part to Pfizer in Australia, on the matter of how constituent parts of these ‘vaccines’  have affected (top link) the liver, and (lower link) other organs within those “test animals”. Might the “animals” used for the testing of these ‘vaccines’ have ‘been offered’ or given additional booster shots like the human ‘guinea pigs’ have been? And were any studies made of those test animals made of the effects or impacts of same booster shots? Time will tell, of course.

Quack quack!

https://youtu.be/MjxlvduyJyc

https://youtu.be/WmeWdc6-mwg

• Like 1

Funny thread, happy I found it now and not a year ago lol

The thing that has always been a 'wrench in the works' for me is the observation that about a third of people who become infected with covid never have any symptoms.

With this in mind, small sample studies into experimental treatments are going to have a LOT of random noise/variability in results. You just don't know when selecting a small sample if everyone in the group will be naturally asymptomatic, or if the group is at risk of severe outcomes such as death. It's random, and with a full third of the population having some unknown genetic (*possibly*) resistance/symptom immunity, we might also conclude that birds of a feather flock together i.e. a sample of interconnected people who conduct an informal trial may carry a similar trait, environmental feature, genetic similarity etc. that could make them immune to symptoms anyway.

I don't have an opinion, or really care, about ivermectin, other than to know from the peer reviewed literature I've read that even at a dollar a day it's probably a waste of money (although the idea of clearing any and all possible parasites from my body has some appeal LOL). However, when I see testimonials like "I took it, my neighbor took it, my mailman took it, and none of us got sick" it's difficult to not have a good belly laugh. I also haven't gotten sick, my mother lives in a care home and tested positive, but she didn't get sick either. Dozens of people died around her, she watched them get wheeled out of the place one after the other and didn't even have a sniffle. Small sample sizes are simply an ineffective means of understanding a global pandemic. Would it have mattered if we both took Ivermectin? It would seem not, other than to create some strange belief in my mind that the random association was causal.

Our brains are hard wired to find associations, they are basically predictive modeling machines. We are all prone to falsely interpreting these associations as broadly applicable truths even if they are simply figments of our personal neural networks.

Edited by UniMe
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

The more I read and watch the less I wil be surprised when we know FOR SURE that a lot of these seemingly 'conspiracy theories' actually ARE happening. People like to think that if its on a 'grand scale' it couldnt possibly be a conspiracy, as theres too many people involved. Its scary when you realize that some things ARE not what they seem, even tho hordes of people back the claims. Its not difficult to start a lie, get some powerful people to back it, and then a snowball effect. WIthin weeks, the lie becomes true in the fact that so many people just blindly believe it.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

The more I read and watch the less I wil be surprised when we know FOR SURE that a lot of these seemingly 'conspiracy theories' actually ARE happening. People like to think that if its on a 'grand scale' it couldnt possibly be a conspiracy, as theres too many people involved. Its scary when you realize that some things ARE not what they seem, even tho hordes of people back the claims. Its not difficult to start a lie, get some powerful people to back it, and then a snowball effect. WIthin weeks, the lie becomes true in the fact that so many people just blindly believe it.

That's why i think most "news" are a tale of fiction. And i don't follow any. Anything people say you have to look from two positions. What they are saying, why they are saying. And how can it benefit them/my. Same as "free" product - you are the product.

• Upvote 2

the people that call others "conspiracy theorists" are going to need  to find a new word 

just look at what the "conspiracy theorists" have done to the "fact checkers"

fact checkers would say that covid 19 didnt come out of a Chinese bio weapons lab run by the CCP and they would be right by playing with words.

its an Institute of Virology in Wuhan that the British and Americans were using to create this bio weapon

• Like 1

One of the aforementioned ‘patterns’ some of us “see” in quite ‘random’ events? It would be good to know the blood test results (as discussed in the previous post), if for no other reason than to give some comfort to the 2022 Australian Open winner and his family.

Rafael Nadal says he suffered from breathing difficulties during his straight sets 6-3, 7-6 (5) loss to Taylor Fritz at the Indian Wells final. Nadal, 35, appeared out of sorts and found himself 4-0 down before leaving the court for treatment.

He looked more comfortable on his return but struggled to break down a determined Fritz.

“It's tough for me to breathe. When I try to breathe, it's painful and it's very uncomfortable," said Nadal.

"When I'm breathing, when I'm moving it's like a needle all the time inside here. I get dizzy a little bit because it's painful. It's a kind of pain that limits me a lot. It's not only about pain, I don't feel very well because it affects my breathing."

Nadal had won his previous 20 matches in 2022, including the Australian Open title. But he made 34 unforced errors in the match compared to 22 from Fritz.

Honestly I am sad because of the way I was not able to compete," he added. "The thing that worries me now, it's about what's going on there, what I have to do now to recover and how long it's going to take."

Source: Free Press Journal, India 

https://www.freepressjournal.in/sports/rafael-nadal-says-he-suffered-from-breathing-difficulties-during-his-loss-to-taylor-fritz-in-indian-wells-final

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Australia is paying out for vaccine injuries https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccine-claims-scheme Interesting they don't pay out for getting Covid after the vaccine despite it being on the list of side effects one can get from the vaccine. 

Edited by Jswizzy84
  • Like 2