Quackery

Paul A

1 hour ago, Jswizzy84 said:

Australia is paying out for vaccine injuries https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccine-claims-scheme Interesting they don't pay out for getting Covid after the vaccine despite it being on the list of side effects one can get from the vaccine. 

This will never happen in the USA big pharma is protected ,as long as the big guy gets his 10% 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dosingpsychedelics said:

This will never happen in the USA big pharma is protected ,as long as the big guy gets his 10% 🤣🤣🤣

Yep we are the only country that allows Big Pharma to buy the media so blatantly. You'll see a drug ad everytime the news goes to break in the States. It's illegal in most countries. Pfizer spends about 100k on every Senator and contributed millions to individual campaigns. Johnson and Johnson is currently trying to come up with a bankruptcy scheme to get out of paying African American women they intentionally gave cancer to with their baby powder. It's a business and vaccines are big money. Look at the push to vaccine kids who are probably more at risk from vaccine side effects than actual Covid. It's largely a waste of time and money to vaccine kids and younger adults since the vaccine is leaky and only provide a very short window of immunity. Israel has a new study show the 4th booster only works for 4 weeks against the latest Omicron strain. Imagine if we spent the time and money we did on vaccines focusing on treating Covid instead instead of chasing our tails trying to keep up with variants and mutations. The whole pandemic was mismanaged from the start. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/10/2022 at 6:55 AM, Jswizzy84 said:

Imagine if we spent the time and money we did on vaccines focusing on treating Covid instead instead of chasing our tails trying to keep up with variants and mutations.

Yep, boy were mistakes made—to me early mistakes are forgivable because nobody knew squat, but I take issue with a failure to acknowledge mistakes when new information is available. I believed from the beginning that the clinical trials for "vaccines" weren't ever designed to demonstrate that they were "vaccines" per the existing CDC definition. They were shown to be an effective prophylactic treatment for COVID, but their ability to allow you to get two jabs and book a cruise with no fear of getting COVID or passing it on was never the intention of the initial studies. When you've been jabbed and you get COVID, the trials showed that you were less likely to be hospitalized and/or die. That's actually a treatment, given in advance, and it appears to be quite effective. As an aside, I think the reason they couldn't focus the trial on how well the stuff 'prevented infection' was because no Internal Review Board would have approved attempting to inoculate healthy volunteers with a potentially fatal disease for which there was no treatment.

But calling it a "vaccine" under the definition at the time was a huge mistake, I personally think it was politically motivated and with reasonable justification. We needed reassurance that we wouldn't all die in a filthy hallway of a hospital that wasn't really functioning anymore.

In Dec 2021 without fanfare, the CDC changed their definition of vaccine so it no longer implies immunity… to me this was done to cover some behinds and allow the popular narrative to live on as 'truth' and not 'an overstatement'. But there have been no headlines letting us know that the jabs don't seem to be as good as advertised at keeping you from getting COVID or passing it on… instead it seems the public health authorities have given up trying to 'control' the spread and are counting on the treatment aspects of the jabs. BTW, the narrative has shifted as time has gone by... it started with "this will keep you from getting COVID" to "do this for your community" to "just do it".

I got jabbed believing the 'science' did NOT demonstrate that it was preventive. I took the shots because the trials showed it to be an effective treatment.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Dosingpsychedelics said:

Dr Robert Malone who helped invent mRna vaccines warned Pfizer and moderna and other manufacturers that the spike proteins were not just staying within the injection site and that they were migrating throughout the organs and brain and that it would cause problems and they all dismisses and trashed his name with the help of big tech 

Yeah lots of what they said was conspiracy turned out to be true. The big one being that the mRNA can reverse transcribes itself into cells in the liver turning the liver into spike protein factory permanently. 

• Like 3

Talking about coincidences my old ship, the US George Washington, just found three people dead in the span of 9 days. All supposedly unrelated. I don't think if they are unrelated that it could be fentanyl which is the number one killer of young adults so I'm guessing maybe suicide and heart problems. They haven't said yet. 

It appears that at least in the UK, the benefits of the vaccines are found to be somewhere between rather limited, to lacking:

OTOH, the adverse impacts of same seem quite impressive, according to US VAERS reports of the (thus far, reported) stats:

Bizarre that people would want to take a ‘vaccine’ that appears to be at once ineffective and carries with it a small but significant risk to health… might they have been somewhat misled?

885188F5-FE3D-43BE-9E0C-A8D2339F3CE8.jpeg

Edited by Freeforester
  • Like 1

It's worse than that. This study shows that the vaccines can prevent development of proper immunity leading to endless Covid infections. Honestly I've noticed this with coworkers. One person you might know who seems to have had this happen is Jen Paski. She has had Covid twice back to back within 6 months.   https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.04.18.22271936v1

Edit: Another example is Kamala Harris tested positive for COVID via rapid and PCR tests on today. Harris, received her second booster shot on April 1.

Edited by Jswizzy84
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1