#Giveaway INMOTION V11 Electric Unicycle

Inmotion Global

What if I don't use Instagram but rode my v8 like a madman?

Edit: Like I wrote on YouTube, the main V11 feature to me is like every other inmotion wheel; ride comfort. Inmotion has always stood out as the most comfortable euc to ride, and still reigns in this category with the v11 as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by h3X

The best feature of the V11 is its suspension...

REBOUND DAMPENING will be the most important safety feature in EUC's suspension, when it's available, hopefully soon.

The dampening of the KICK BACK right after compression, is what will keep riders from bouncing up and loosing traction, under certain situations.

To be able to adjust this valve to a low setting is a MUST.  After hard compression, the shock should stretch up in slow motion.

Inmotion is right now on the cutting edge of this fascinating race for innovation!!!!!

A new design idea is a wheel designed to ride 90% seated!

First wheel to accommodate people with bad knees, and you ask for best feature? The possibility for a larger group of people to ride a EUC of course. Something that's been impossible without suspension. 

Also love the official optional V11 seat (hint, hint)  😉

I think the best feature of the v11 will be the suspension.  It looks to be evolutionary.  I can't wait to try it.

As for the requirements to enter the contest, on what platform are we supposed to tag friends that might be interested? 

Edited by WebDev

On 9/1/2020 at 2:18 PM, Inmotion Global said:

🎁 #INMOTIONV11 Giveaway🎁

To celebrate the #inmotionV11 electric unicycle launching to the market and to feedback our fans, we decided to give away one inmotion V11 electric unicycle. Free Shipping Globally. 

🔥How to enter:
1. Follow Instagram @inmotionglobal  https://www.instagram.com/inmotionglobal/
2. Follow Inmotion Youtube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKxgWd7WPylAxexoN75Jexg
3.Like Inmotion Facebook Page Inmotion Global   https://www.facebook.com/InmotionWorld
3.Comment below to tell us what's the best feature of Inmotion V11 you like.
4.Tag 3 friends that might want to get the V11
5. Join INMOTION Electric Unicycle Telegram Group and Say hi. https://t.me/Inmotiontelegram

🏅🏅🏅The winner will be announced on 15th Sep 2020. The prize, Inmotion V11 Electric Unicycle, will be shipped within this month.

Terms
1. Tax for custom clearance is charged by the local custom. The winner has to pay for the tax if it's needed. 
2. The winner will be randomly selected from the participants. 
3. If you already follow our social media, you can still take part in this campaign.
4. If you are not interested in an electric unicycle, please don't enter the Telegram group. It's not a must to enter the giveaway campaign.

Tagging in Facebook, is that right?

The best part about the V11 considering we all can agree the suspension is top notably so i'd have to say the Design is the second best part for me! it has a horse saddle look...I imagine me like a bad ass western cowboy riding in one as the suspension gives the look as if you are riding a horse in a way:) I do wish to if ever i win anything i could win this V11 

The best feature of the Inmotion V11 is safety, considering the configuration of the batteries to prevent cutoffs, smart BMS preventing battery issues and fires, suspension to allow rider to remain in control of the wheel, plenty of battery to prevent dangerous battery sags, big motor to prevent you from overpowering the unit, ultra efficient motor to allow you to stop quickly and safely, limited speed to prevent injuries, and best in class headlight and tail light to ensure you see people and people see you at night. 

The best feature by far is the suspension. As someone who has less than perfect knees it makes riding a viable option for me.  Also a runner up reason is thst it's like the land rover of EUCs.  It just looks comfortable to ride and the mix of features seems to prioritize comfort and utility. 

Edited by Robert Barr

The best feature of the V11 that it is not a King Song or a Gotway. I like that InMotion is listening to its users on Telegram and making quick changes because of that feedback. InMotion gets an A+ for customer service.

ps: .....and the air suspension, you've changed the industry forever and have possibly even saved some lives with these safer wheels

Sincerely,

Dennis S.

Edited by Tryptych
  • Like 1

What I like about Inmotion  V11 :  

You guys listen to the community.  Errors are fixed  and  the suspension is safer and better for long riders and daily commuting.  The double charging is a great idea,  BMS is bloody brilliant.  The wheel looks amazing too - also its extremely functional. Love the lights too.  The wheel is safer and its fast.   

Edited by Finn Bjerke
  • Like 1

With the V11 Inmotion has raised the bar so high that it is only comparable to the release of the first iPhone.
The best feature of the V11 is the change that it has brought into the EUC market. Sure like with the original iPhone there are some rough edges that will be polished in future generations, but the features, safety, craftsmanship and professional look that the V11 has are a complete revolution!

• Like 1