What next after KS-16X?

6 minutes ago, travsformation said:

I've always enjoyed the cuntry side. :roflmao:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Just be thankful I refrained from throwing word play on poles into the mix...

Thanks for spotting this one. You should know by now I make tons of typos and spelling mistakes. I simply don't spot them until I read my post a few min after posting. 

4 hours ago, travsformation said:

I've always enjoyed the cuntry side. :roflmao:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Just be thankful I refrained from throwing word play on poles into the mix...

:lol::lol::lol:

Was thinking the same thing. Must be a big cuntry.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2020 at 9:47 AM, Unventor said:

we have while poles with 100m apart

In times of epidemics it is normal, even in Poland - this is called social distancing! :roflmao:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Was thinking the same thing. Must be a big cuntry.

Well I am happy to amuse people. So I will leave it as ot is. 

• Like 1

I am at the almost same place. 16x after 600 miles. I struggle with buying another wheel. Not for monetary reasons but because I am afraid I will be let down by anything else. Maybe its like your first girlfriend. You don't think anything will compare until you meet your future wife.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, petaluma said:

I am at the almost same place. 16x after 600 miles. I struggle with buying another wheel. Not for monetary reasons but because I am afraid I will be let down by anything else. Maybe its like your first girlfriend. You don't think anything will compare until you meet your future wife.  

@petaluma,  I’m pasting below excerpts of another post I made in a different activity thread, while replying to someone who wanted to know if anyone had experienced the new V3/100V Monster and the MSP high-speed. These are exactly the two wheels I’ve just bought, coming from the 16X.

” I absolutely love the MSP high speed. The MSP is very maneuverable, considerably more maneuverable than the monster. Despite being a heavy wheel, it feels lighter when you ride it, I think it’s because it feels top heavy, which makes it easier to turn , versus the monster which feels bottom heavy and which offers resistance to leaning or turning, and gives it that stable caddilac feeling. The lift cut off in the MSP I got was 61 mph for the MSP and about 54 Mph for the Monster. I have not reached 40 mph on either yet, but they both feel very stable at 35 mph. I have not tested their range. Hands down the MSP high speed is an amazing wheel, I don’t know what the 2500 W torque feels like on the high torque version, but my 2000W high speed version feels powerful enough, don’t feel any less torquy than my 16X. I don’t think I would have bought the Monster if I had tried the MSP high speed first.“

Even though I only have two short rides in the MSP high-speed, I fell in love with the wheel at first ride, It’s stable, feels more stable than the 16X as expected from the larger wheel size, just as maneuverable, and this was the big surprise, and very fast, just the feeling of quickly accelerating to 30-35 mph, and staying there, without beeps, without tilt back , and being nowhere near to a cut off is exactly what I was looking for, I cant imagine anyone who likes the KS16X to not love the MSP High-speed. I’m just very curious to find out what kind of range I’ll have riding at an average of 30 mph +-5 mph. 

Edited by NunoF
Typo: MDP corrected to MSP
  • Like 2

Thanks for update Nuno. I was kinda leaning toward the MSP. Still in analysis paralysis but the MSP #1 on my list until I hear the next review. I just cant seem to get over the S16 though. Even if its just to hang on the wall. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, petaluma said:

Thanks for update Nuno. I was kinda leaning toward the MSP. Still in analysis paralysis but the MSP #1 on my list until I hear the next review. I just cant seem to get over the S16 though. Even if its just to hang on the wall. 

Sure, you're welcome petaluma, I'd never sell my KS16X, and yes it might go on the wall once it's stops running for good, in fact that''ll still be my wheel to run errands around the city, when I need to go shopping, get on public transportation, etc.  The handle on the MSP and its weight make it much harder to carry around by hand. In case you have any specific questions about the MSP/2000W let me know (BTW it came with the Nicola pedals, unlike the Monster which came with the uncomfortable tilted pedals, maybe that's where the original MSP pedals went to...)

Perfect. Thanks. I might need a resource sooner than I was thinking. I totally get you on the pedal thing. Size 14. Im not sure why they even make small pedals. Oh and I'm not selling my S2 either. Another shell for the wall.