ULTRA Mark III KS 14" 800W 840Wh Wheel Coming Soon!

Jason McNeil

We're opening a new operation in Florida, USA, under the trademark of eWheels.com (site will be live next Friday). Excited to announce a new ultra edition of the KS 14C 800W. Some of the new features of this Wheel will have:

1. An enormous 840Wh battery pack. Not only is this nominal rating significantly increased over the current 680Wh version, but the sustained power available for demanding situations like acceleration, hill-climbing is predicted to be 2x greater than the previous battery pack;
  2. Improved BMS with a higher max power output;
  3. Proper water-protection to qualify as 'water resistant' with seals around the side-panel, touch panel, etc;
  4. 20% faster charging with a 5A universal charger included with every purchase;
  5. A new version of the 800W motor with even more torque for climbing & smoothness at high speeds;  

Standard price will be $1,500 but there will be an introductory offer at $1,350 for the first two weeks

5648a0b324466_KS840Wh1.jpg.b7606ef96455f  5648a0b723e5b_KS840WhCells.jpg.34e000a2d 5648a0bb20cbd_KS840WhPack2.jpg.5826a237d

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do these units have the fully functional bluetooth chips so that the IOS and Android apps can change the ride settings etc.? I have a new KS-18a that I received in the beginning of October and the bluetooth chip is not compatible with any apps so it is still stuck in "study" mode until Kingsong resolves the issue.Apparently they will have to replace the control board to fix the issue and when that will happen is anybody's guess.Also,are your units shipping from a U.S. warehouse or if not from where?

7 minutes ago, jrkline said:

Do these units have the fully functional bluetooth chips so that the IOS and Android apps can change the ride settings etc.?

What bad luck, these Wheels have gone through a third-party verification process like checking bluetooth connectivity, maximum speed... Our stock will be shipped directly from Florida.

I already have 14" and 18" euc, however, if you modify the upcoming King Song 16" to also have this new refined battery, I will buy it from you. I will buy it the day you put them up for sale!

Hi Jason,

When will this be available and what is the increased weight of this unit compared to the previous high capacity one? How comes KingSong have released a mark II - was there problems with the previous one ? Does the shell look the same as previous model?

Thanks,

Andrew

I'd be in on this release, if it isn't crippled with a lower max speed. I have an MSuper 2 HS, so a restricted firmware is not wanted. If it is restricted, what are the chances of a custom via PM?

Safe trips, and congrats!

34 minutes ago, andrewk said:

When will this be available and what is the increased weight of this unit compared to the previous high capacity one? How comes KingSong have released a mark II

The same weight as before, just newer generation of battery cells. In response to feedback/suggestions King Song updates their products to distributor requirements, the Mark III is an advancement over the previous generation.

2 minutes ago, Cranium said:

Where in Florida will you be located? 

Miami Beach, rotten weather at the moment :(

1 minute ago, h00ktern said:

I'd be in on this release, if it isn't crippled with a lower max speed.

Last word on the speed spec is 30-32kph. 

1 minute ago, BPINE said:

I guess I am research challenged how do I find Jason s shop? 

Online presence of ewheels.com (will be launched next week) at least for the first month, 

Good to see better units coming.    Here is a good place to welcome a new member.  @Alice welcome to the forum. She is enjoying learning about my hobby.  I don't think she will be posting much.   OK guys a little back ground here.  Alice will soon be my wife.  We are getting Married Feb 14th.  She has been riding my wheel with the safety wheels on.  Told her to take her time and enjoy.  The wheel makes her uneasy.    

I explained how a second wheel would be cool.  She is reluctant, but loves me.    Alice brought Jason's post to my attention.   It is now my Loves opinion that we should wait longer to buy.   Not to quote her, but something along the lines of "there is no way of telling how much better the wheels will be in the spring"....... I'm wondering if towel colors change with the season?  

Thanks Jason (LMFAO) :huh:

I contacted kingsong and i was told all the specs and info will be released by the end of this month.

9 hours ago, Ophicleide said:

This is great and all, but shouldve did this to the 16in if it doesn't come with a 840wh battery.. Definitely wouldve took my money. Or is that planned for the future?!

@Colestien Congratulations! I hope you and @Aliceare making EU even more fun by wheeling together! So what are the chances of wheeling down the aisle? Wheeling the first dance? I'm going to need to see video of that!!!   (Jason, sorry to hijack the topic, but good news must be celebrated! Good luck with the new operation!)

Archived