KS14c - 800w - 680wh Review

Henrik Olsen

Nice review Henrik!  It's so nice to hear of the continued stability and safety of the King Song EUs!  Seems like they are continuing to stay on top of the consumer's needs and provide a product that is very functional and dependable!  How would you describe the sound of the EU's motor and did it seem to be an annoyance?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2015, 11:45:56, Henrik Olsen said:

@Sweet M The motor has a high pitch whine to it... I don't mind it, it's like the signature of KingSong...  but quite it's not....

Mine is silent. I hear absolutely zero sound from it. I have no idea why. But like you said, if it had a whine to it, I wouldn't mind.

On 2015/11/9 上午4:50:40, Henrik Olsen said:

My video review of KS14c

Thanks for Henrik to share video with KINGSONG Unicycle, This is Alvin, If you have any business want to make, Please add my Skype: alvin061805, or email me alvin@szkingsong.com

• 1 month later...

Hi @cedrique Milbay Australia can ship you a KS14 with latest controller board revisions and case improvement modifications. can message me or email sales@milbay.com.au Milbay ship KS internationally from our facilities in China. let me know your location and I will give you a USD to door express delivery price.

New 16 inch available in February, reduced price for pre release orders http://www.milbay.com.au/SBV/MB16GTS

3 minutes ago, cedrique said:

Thanks. I live in Belgium.
I cannot find the KS14 on the milbay site ...

I found https://www.electricunicyclereviews.com/s/advanced-electric-unicycles/king-song-14-800w-680wh.html, which would cost me about 1175$ including shipping.
Is there anyone which has experience with this web shop ?

That's @KaleOsaurusRex's shop. They did have some shipping issues a while back (probably not their fault, shipping from China to elsewhere in the world has been difficult lately due to the lithium-battery shipping restrictions), other than that, it seems everyone's been happy from what I've read.

Archived