Urban 360

Colestien

Looking for everyone's opinion.  I found someone in my area. (the only one), We exchanged e-mails and he told me of some great places to ride in Wichita.    I'm thinking this is a good Web site.  The reason I'm asking is there doesn't seem to be as many riders on the map.  There seems to be a lot more USA riders on this forum than are on Urban 360?  Is there a problem with the Web site? Or being "Flagged"?    I don't have my address on it just my town.   

https://www.urban360.com/

Worrying about big brother a little, but still think it's a good site.  Easy way to welcome a new rider in your area who might not know of this forum.   Great places to ride in Wichita Kansas I wouldn't have know about.

I didn't know it had a thread :(

Only one retailer in all the USA?   I know better.  There isn't much, but there is more than one.

I know it's just me, but I would like to see our side of the world fill up.  I can look back and say I remember "back in the day" there were only two pins in Kansas.   

It would also be grand to point people to the map when they ask where they can get a Wheel.

Why is Paris so en vogue for EUC riders and why are EUCs so en vogue in Paris? I've never quite understood the french, help me please, steuplait. What is it in this beautiful city of Paris? 

- Site was created by a french team

- Unlike situation in US where pression from Solowheel prevent other brands to develop their business on American continent, in France we have several brands and distributor networks now well established making EUC more and more popular day after day

- Site was created by a french team

- Unlike situation in US where pression from Solowheel prevent other brands to develop their business on American continent, France we have several brands and distributor networks now well established making EUC more and more popular day after day

Thank you! And are they legal on sidewalks and in parks? 

No, not officially on the public domain. Now practically speaking, except 1 or 2 towns where politicians try to make buzz with it, they is a kind of gentleman agreement with allow us to ride peacefully. Most of the people even didn't know it exist and this includes the police mens. When they stop rider for a "control", this is (still) by curiosity...:-)

• 4 months later...

Archived