KS16X latest firmware was released

Chronic

19 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Thanks for the info. It appears that the current battery level is still not accurate or was your 16X fully charged to 100%?  

Next to the 100% you can see it's at 78V.

The ring on the first screen does indicate a correct position, but there are no correct numbers to be found in the app. So the only way is to interpret the voltage readout yourself and convert it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ir_fuel said:

Next to the 100% you can see it's at 78V.

The ring on the first screen does indicate a correct position, but there are no correct numbers to be found in the app. So the only way is to interpret the voltage readout yourself and convert it.

Ok. Thanks

4 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

Beware that the speed alarms are all reset! If you just ride it it will start beeping at 18km/h.

It didn't change anything for the battery indicator in the app though:

IMG_7383.jpg

The battery indicator is a problem with the app not the firmware. Upgrade the app to the latest version wiil fix it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Did some riding with 1.0.5 today.

Conclusions: Wheel feels the same as before, stability/instability wise, so no changes there. Big difference is that now the medium riding mode can be used (I always rode in "experient"). Previously the wheel would wobble front to back when using that mode, now it works perfectly. I used it for 3km without any issues. vmax in that ride was 29mph. Tire pressure 27.5PSI.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Duf said:

I have been trying to get the new firmware on the Ehweels demo wheel, I am getting server offline errors trying to log into the app.  Anyone else having issues?

Have you tried not using wifi(data only) and register with email if that fails put your region as China , hope it works

Edited by stephen

2 hours ago, Leonardo Deleon said:

Is it safe to buy this wheel now? Should I wait for more updates?

I got mine Friday and have put 34 miles around Seattle on it already. My only complaints are the app so far and my achy feet/legs from learning to really ride a new wheel. :)

I did do all the updates I listed in the 16x Issues thread the night I got it.

I am coming from a V8 so this is a major upgrade for me. :)

• 7 months later...
On 4/4/2020 at 5:13 PM, Alessandro Bandin said:

Did you made this update on EUC World? Because my KS app said 1.0.6 is last!

ÿes eucworld