THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 8/10/2024 at 12:29 PM, Robse said:

😉

That’s a 90 degree slope not even in motion, adventure is certified for that slope

Edited by on one
Further

35 minutes ago, on one said:

That’s a 90 degree slope not even in motion, adventure is certified for that slope

90 ?  Nah.... ~ 83°        Chicken? :P

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Forwardnbak said:

I’ve been playing with the Lynx assist and filmed a vid. 

Thanks for the vid as always and glad to see you are all healed up. It's also nice to see other wheels continuing to adopt some of Inmotions characteristics.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Thanks for the vid as always and glad to see you are all healed up. It's also nice to see other wheels continuing to adopt some of Inmotions characteristics.

Yea nice to get rolling again, wheels are my happy place for sure :) 

I think inmotion deliver a nicer option being able to split the assists between brake and acceleration. I like the feel of Leaperkim maybe it’s a little more gradual 

• Like 2

On 8/16/2024 at 8:46 PM, Elliott Reitz said:

I'm guessing everyone here knows how a siphon works since we ride "self balancing" wheels.  Then again, sometimes I wonder.  

Whatcha building? EUC storage?

On 8/15/2024 at 12:41 AM, Forwardnbak said:

Yea nice to get rolling again, wheels are my happy place for sure :) 

I think inmotion deliver a nicer option being able to split the assists between brake and acceleration. I like the feel of Leaperkim maybe it’s a little more gradual 

Not only do you have assist split between acc and braking assist but you also have comute vs off road mode and sensitivity 0 to 100 that can change the sensation and behavior a lot vs just the old school low mid high hardness/stiffness. 

Then this too makes how you can ride tiltback vs beeps. I prefer to go by tiltback since I dislike the constant beeping.

These are just some of the things I think is overlooked often when riders discuss models. Numbers mean little if you don't have an good conversation to your euc.

It took me a little to get used to V14 but now I am used to it. 

Oh an it is easier to fit in the car Vs the old V11 😜.

Hopefully I get some decent weather so I can make a video too. I just found my old 360 cam and the remote Røde mic system. But I don't get to your level in video making nor amount of output.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, novazeus said:

the v13's are harder to stop.

Well maybe if you hadn't moved the pedals down and forward it would be a little easier. i panic stopped the v13 yesterday in 15ft from 30mph when a girl walked out onto the crosswalk in front of me. If you want to stop quick , grab the front handle and lean back.

1 hour ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Well maybe if you hadn't moved the pedals down and forward it would be a little easier. i panic stopped the v13 yesterday in 15ft from 30mph when a girl walked out onto the crosswalk in front of me. If you want to stop quick , grab the front handle and lean back.

v13 is 120 pounds, the lynx is 90 pounds. a heavier wheel is just more mass to stop.

plus, if i had been on my v13, which i almost took instead, i'd probably have run into my bull because i'm always faster on the big diameter wheel. 

and without the pedals moved forward(down necessary to keep suspension, although i haven't had a problem with lowering the pedals, sure is nice stepping off when ur done)i couldn't ride my terrain like i do.

since i'm not riding street or around humans, generally i don't have to emergency stop, it's usually just slow down and calculate if i can go around it. 

u gotta remember, dirt doesn't have the same traction as pavement. 

slipping out is a constant worry. problem with pavement is u go faster. 

the grass is so high now, i have to keep an eye out for wildlife, like gators and coyotes. i think i saw a coyote slinking in the grass.

ps haha, btw, with the pedals moved forward 40mm, my heels are still fully on the pedals. the pedals are 11" and my feet are 12" so 1" of mt toes still hang off the front of the pedals. just 40mm less, so no heel braking was lost, just great access to the v13's power without a superman lean.

i love them. i just told this new guy that weighs 275 that he should get a v13 pro for 2999. helluva deal.

u know, i ride these strictly for my work and living conditions here. 

i have no driver's license, so i can't take a vehicle to fill it up with gas, but i can charge wheels using a generator while pumping water. almost free transportation instead of wasting $350 a month on gas for just doing what u see me doing on a wheel. it has to be done, or u pay in other ways.

and this is a seasonal thing. this is why i'm still screwing around with my s22's and making modifications. my terrain goes from high and dry desert like to low and wet and everything inbetween. 

impossible to ride without mowing paths. ur riding blind, holes everywhere. i'm not visualizing a line, i'm just trying to stay on the mown path. haha, this wildlife can make some serious landmines. a gopher tortoise hunkered down in the grass would probably survive, but i doubt i would. 

Edited by novazeus
  • Haha 1

On 8/19/2024 at 3:46 AM, Unventor said:

Not only do you have assist split between acc and braking assist but you also have comute vs off road mode and sensitivity 0 to 100 that can change the sensation and behavior a lot vs just the old school low mid high hardness/stiffness. 

Then this too makes how you can ride tiltback vs beeps. I prefer to go by tiltback since I dislike the constant beeping.

These are just some of the things I think is overlooked often when riders discuss models. Numbers mean little if you don't have an good conversation to your euc.

It took me a little to get used to V14 but now I am used to it. 

Oh an it is easier to fit in the car Vs the old V11 😜.

Hopefully I get some decent weather so I can make a video too. I just found my old 360 cam and the remote Røde mic system. But I don't get to your level in video making nor amount of output.

Hey, sorry to hijack, you dont sell any of your used EUCs? 😂 Asking cause I saw you are in Gothenburg 👀

• Thanks 1