Any reputable resellers besides ewheels.com?

Joe Holliday

14 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Thought I had a non-repairable flat a couple of weeks ago, but after adding an additional couple of ounces of Slime the tire is holding air again.

I wish I had your luck with Slime!, mine never holds (and I have incorporated your guys' shaking trick).

Only one flat so far here (sketchy Brooklyn streets), and I've tripled up on spare tubes, so now just one left.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

I wish I had your luck with Slime!, mine never holds (and I have incorporated your guys' shaking trick).

Only one flat so far here (sketchy Brooklyn streets), and I've tripled up on spare tubes, so now just one left.

Since you have actually removed the tubes, presumably you've located the puncture. Are they just regular tiny holes that Slime isn't fixing for some reason?

You didn't do a regular tube patch repair? Why?

I'm grabbing at straws here, but is there a chance that you are using the wrong type of Slime?

18 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Since you have actually removed the tubes, presumably you've located the puncture. Are they just regular tiny holes that Slime isn't fixing for some reason?

Ah, no, because of my bad slime luck, I didn't even attempt to slime the MTen3, just replaced right away.

You didn't do a regular tube patch repair? Why?

Haven't had luck with that either! Although at some point I need to try this burning the glue trick some have said works.

I basically needed to fix my MTen3 right away to immediately ride, so went with the tried-and-true swapping in a new inner tube.

I'm grabbing at straws here, but is there a chance that you are using the wrong type of Slime?

Don't think so, it's this one here that's meant for "bikes, dirt bikes, and wheelbarrows." 

Hmmmm.. the Slime makers clearly are familiar with Chinese EUCs, since 'EUC' in Chinese google translates to 'wheelbarrow' ?

13 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Ah, no, because of my bad slime luck, I didn't even attempt to slime the MTen3, just replaced right away.

Haven't had luck with that either! Although at some point I need to try this burning the glue trick some have said works.

I basically needed to fix my MTen3 right away to immediately ride, so went with the tried-and-true swapping in a new inner tube.

Don't think so, it's this one here that's meant for "bikes, dirt bikes, and wheelbarrows." 

Hmmmm.. the Slime makers clearly are familiar with Chinese EUCs, since 'EUC' in Chinese google translates to 'wheelbarrow' ?

Yeah, that's the exact Slime that I use. Interesting that you felt it was faster to replace the tube then add a few ounces of Slime and fill the tire - what you have to lose but a few dollars?

Your previous Slime experience must have really been bad.

9 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Yeah, that's the exact Slime that I use. Interesting that you felt it was faster to replace the tube then add a few ounces of Slime and fill the tire - what you have to lose but a few dollars?

Your previous Slime experience must have really been bad.

Creature of habit ‘laziness’ I guess, but I’ll give it a try next time again!

Ha, I’ve used more of my slime on other wheels than my own!

On 4/17/2018 at 6:48 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

No. 

There can only be one. 

- Highlander

Actually there are Gotway America, @myfunwheel (Dion on the West Coast),  @Nevin@Tec-toyz.com  ... used to be OneSeven too (might be defunct)... along with some NYC dealer... can't remember their name.  He posted some early unboxing reviews of a wheel...  @IvSus  EUC.NYC (:rolleyes: No wonder I couldn't remember his username.  IvSus.  Yeah.  Okay.)

If you don't mind ordering from overseas - try Ian Sampson at Speedyfeet UK.

Ask any Russian - Ivan Susanin will get you places... ;)
But seriously, our store and service beat my name picking skills any day! LOL

Seems like now that all the excitement is over until the next new relase, that there is still demand for the Tesla model. At least that's the impression i get on this forum.  

@myfunwheel doesn’t appear to be selling anymore, unless he changes his site and contact info., 

I've purchased from him ACM and MSuper and always had amazing service but doesn’t look like he’s in business anymore.

On 5/1/2018 at 9:59 PM, Marty Backe said:

ason McNeil, do you know if Gotway has made any changes to the Mten3 battery pack to preclude the battery tab that joins the two sections from vaporizing  under heavy load? It happened on mine and I believe a few French owners. Presumably others too.

Affirmative, double nickel strips across the gap. Can't vouch that this is going to be standard practice for now on; the typical process is that you usually have to demand the modifications you need from the supplier when the order gets put in.

28 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

Affirmative, double nickel strips across the gap. Can't vouch that this is going to be standard practice for now on; the typical process is that you usually have to demand the modifications you need from the supplier when the order gets put in.

Fantastic. So if we buy the Mten3 from you we get the beefed up battery.:thumbup:

Revoltrides.com is a product of merging 3 companies together. Joey Serrin from All Day Wheel, Brad Webster from Gotway America, William Jordan from EUC PRO, and Sean May. 

I wanted to advance in the industry as well as gain respect from my partner/partners so without a doubt quit eWheels to start up Revolt Rides. 

Our goal is to becoming the most innovative company with customer relations as our first priority. We are proud to be an American based company. 

Check out the Facebook page for the EUC suspension teaser video! 

1524136490325.png

Archived