Mentor

Mentor (12/14)

• Dedicated
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. It’s easy to explain the weight loss. I find that I lose weight if I ride a lot as well. You simply decrease idle time and boredom. Boredom usually leads to overeating as food is a great pacifier of that. Riding for hours and you simply forget to eat, whereas if you were at home you would have already had a few snacks as you played games or watched TV. The adrenaline likely is what inhibits appetite.
  2. The mten4 is taller and wider. It won’t fit in a bookbag easily like the mten3 will.
  3. This has been sold Selling an Mten3 84v with 512wh. In great condition with minimal blemishes on the shell. Pedals are the XL Nikola pedals with Vicious Grip Tape on them. I do have some black jump “grips” installed on them for jumping up curbs. 400miles on the wheel, tire has plenty of tread left and zero electrical/mechanical issues. Selling for $475 with free shipping anywhere in the USA in the original box.
  4. That’s kinda opposite the opinion of most riders. I have had two motorcycle tires on my monster pro and both were wayyyy more comfy than the stock tire. Motorcycle tires offer thicker but softer compounds than soften the bumps of the road. Usually all moto tires are more comfortable then bicycle/stock shit we get with our EUC’s.
  5. Yea I had to return that one and the new one came better but still slightly warped.
  6. Actually if you look at my thread Best Street Tires you’ll see that I did put this Vee rubber tire on my Nikola. It is EXTREMELY soft, so much that you can mold it onto the rim with your bare hands. It was extremely difficult to get seated onto the rim without it blowing off with a few psi because one side of the bead kept riding up. Be warned though that I thought this was a 16x3 tire as it says on the sidewall but it’s more like a 15x2.75. It is smaller diameter and less width than the stock Nikola 16x3.0. It’s almost comical to compare the two tires together when they say the same size!! As for ride feel it is simply amazing. Soaks up bumps nicely, the turning is like it reads your mind, so effortless to turn it (no gyro, no tram lining), less diameter means more acceleration but I did notice a 2mph drop in top speed
  7. You shouldn’t worry about “stickiness” for a street EUC tire. With our weight directly over the tire we generate the highest amount of grip relative to any vehicle. Even on these cheap Chinese quality rubber you can lean as far as the pedals will go at any speed into corners and have grip. Your PSI would play a bigger role. What you should worry about is the tire profile effecting the “handling”. Some produce a gyro effect where the tire wants to keep upright while others are neutral and just turn where you point it.