For Sale: 2023 Inmotion V11Y - Blacksburg, VA (Pristine Condition) - $1600

Hello,

I'm selling my practically brand-new 2023 Inmotion V11Y, purchased from eWheels on December 4, 2023. This wheel has barely touched the ground, boasting a mere 2.4 miles on the odometer. It's in pristine condition, making it an excellent find for someone looking to get a like-new wheel at discounted cost.

What's included:

Inmotion V11Y Electric Unicycle: Offers incredible performance and reliability.
Stock Inmotion Pads: For a comfortable and controlled riding experience.
Hybrid CST-1488 Tire: Currently equipped on the wheel for a versatile riding experience.
Upgraded Longxin L841 Street Tire: Included separately, perfect for riders looking to customize their ride for street performance.
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle. 

Location: I'm based around Blacksburg, VA. Prefer to meet in person? Let's arrange a meetup. Need it shipped? I can have it sent to you for an additional shipping and handling fee. We can discuss what works best for you.

This wheel is a superb choice for both beginners and seasoned riders, offering a blend of performance, comfort, and convenience. 

Interested or have any questions? Please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your interest, and ride safe!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RC1wiAZHPopanuem8

• Like 1

Hey Oybee,

Thanks for your interest! I bought the V11Y looking for a suspension-equipped commuter wheel. While it's a great wheel, the pedal height and the suspension's feel didn't quite match my personal riding preferences, finding the pedal height a bit disorienting and the suspension too floaty. These are subjective feelings, and many riders appreciate these features for the comfort and versatility they offer. It's simply about finding the right fit for me. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Realslimsio1 said:

Hey Oybee,

Thanks for your interest! I bought the V11Y looking for a suspension-equipped commuter wheel. While it's a great wheel, the pedal height and the suspension's feel didn't quite match my personal riding preferences, finding the pedal height a bit disorienting and the suspension too floaty. These are subjective feelings, and many riders appreciate these features for the comfort and versatility they offer. It's simply about finding the right fit for me. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Totally makes sense! Those are usually the two big points on why people either love or hate the V11 models haha. I may potentially be interested, I'm still researching a few different wheel models, so I'll reach out if I decide this might be a good fit.

On 3/14/2024 at 7:29 PM, David 1200 said:

Why not wait for inMotion’s sale to end and just sell it for like 2k?

Considering I originally purchased the wheel for just under $2k, setting the price at around $2k might not attract much interest. 

Do you have this wheel listed elsewhere?

Currently, I haven't listed it elsewhere, but I'm open to suggestions! If you know of any other platforms or communities where this electric unicycle could attract potential buyers, I'd be grateful to hear your recommendations.

17 hours ago, oybee said:

Totally makes sense! Those are usually the two big points on why people either love or hate the V11 models haha. I may potentially be interested, I'm still researching a few different wheel models, so I'll reach out if I decide this might be a good fit.

Thanks for your interest oybee!

If you find that the V11Y might be the right fit for you, or if you have any further questions about it, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to provide any additional information or insights you might need.

On 3/13/2024 at 2:29 AM, Realslimsio1 said:

Hello,

I'm selling my practically brand-new 2023 Inmotion V11Y, purchased from eWheels on December 4, 2023. This wheel has barely touched the ground, boasting a mere 2.4 miles on the odometer. It's in pristine condition, making it an excellent find for someone looking to get a like-new wheel at discounted cost.

What's included:

Inmotion V11Y Electric Unicycle: Offers incredible performance and reliability.
Stock Inmotion Pads: For a comfortable and controlled riding experience.
Hybrid CST-1488 Tire: Currently equipped on the wheel for a versatile riding experience.
Upgraded Longxin L841 Street Tire: Included separately, perfect for riders looking to customize their ride for street performance.
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle. 

Location: I'm based around Blacksburg, VA. Prefer to meet in person? Let's arrange a meetup. Need it shipped? I can have it sent to you for an additional shipping and handling fee. We can discuss what works best for you.

This wheel is a superb choice for both beginners and seasoned riders, offering a blend of performance, comfort, and convenience. 

Interested or have any questions? Please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your interest, and ride safe!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RC1wiAZHPopanuem8

Exciting Update: I’ve made some arrangements, and shipping is now FREE of charge! Whether you're nearby and prefer to meet in person or you're further away and need it shipped, I’ve got you covered.