Lukasz

Full Members
  • Last visited

Profile Information

• EUC
    Ninebot Z10, Kinsong KS16S, Gotway MSX, Gotway MSP, Kingsong S18

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Lukasz's Achievements

Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• Dedicated
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. I had the same issue after around 6000km in my custm RS-based wheel - no lights except 3 most right brake leds flashing. This is werid firmware bug - as during the switch off front light blinked as usual for a second - so I knew that this is not the HW issue. I have tried almost everything - free spin, free spin to cutoff to front / free spin to cutoff to rear, high speed to beep front / free spin to cutoff to back , putting wheel to transport mode, replacement of the smaller board, replacement of the 6 pin connection wire between the boards, etc. I almost run of the ideas... untill I have DISCHARGED the wheel below 10% and BOOOM! it works all ok now. We will see for how long ....
  2. I had the same issue after around 6000km in my custm RS-based wheel - no lights except 3 most right brake leds flashing. This is werid firmware bug - as during the switch off front light blinked as usual for a second - so I knew that this is not the HW issue. I have tried almost everything - free spin, free spin to cutoff to front / free spin to cutoff to rear, high speed to beep front / free spin to cutoff to back , putting wheel to transport mode, replacement of the smaller board, replacement of the 6 pin connection wire between the boards, etc. I almost run of the ideas... untill I have DISCHARGED the wheel below 10% and BOOOM! it works all ok now. We will see for how long ....
  3. I had the same issue after around 6000km in my custm RS-based wheel - no lights except 3 most right brake leds flashing. This is werid firmware bug - as during the switch off front light blinked as usual for a second - so I knew that this is not the HW issue. I have tried almost everything - free spin, free spin to cutoff to front / free spin to cutoff to rear, high speed to beep front / free spin to cutoff to back , putting wheel to transport mode, replacement of the smaller board, replacement of the 6 pin connection wire between the boards, etc. I almost run of the ideas... untill I have DISCHARGED the wheel below 10% and BOOOM! it works all ok now. We will see for how long ....
  4. Lukasz

THE VIDEO THREAD!

On this video You can see earlier "prototype II" in real world ride scenario - less bounce, more damping etc.
  5. Lukasz

THE VIDEO THREAD!

On this video wheel is set to be bouncy to show how soft suspension can be. It is possible to adjust it to Your preference / make it much harder by increasing the shock pressure, increase damping, rebound etc. This wheel can be fitted with various types of dampers depending on the user preference and budget.
  6. Lukasz

THE VIDEO THREAD!

Fully custom build high suspension range (almost twice the range of Master), high torque, below 33kg total road ready weight, 100,4V, 1800Wh, nylon pedals, front light with zoom and angle adjustment, rear light with good visibility and stop lights, reflective surfaces, jump pegs, well designed power and breaking pads, proper carrying / lifting handle with working torque off - wheel in action.
  7. Hi Tawpie, I am around, however very busy - instead of "upgrades" I have decided to build the custom wheel with working suspension ;-) (up to 160 mm travel) and... second prototype is ready. it runs much better than anything on market ;-) On the first prototype I have made over 2000km, on the second one - over 500 already. Runs great. Over 20% lighter than GW Master or S22, twice the suspension range - and many other features - I will prepare comparison table ;-) see my YT to see how it (earlier one) run the stairs yt/lukluk
  8. Contact me any time if needed - all sort of upgrades for S18 visible at
  9. YES remember this sentence, suspension works like in 2CV - super smooth. The moment You test it You will forget about "earlier solutions like S18, S20, V11 etc" I do not have good enough expression but this is something like You are hanging on the giant rubber band - in positive sense - ride is very smooth both on small and large bumps, no problem with suspension being "too soft"
  10. It has almost 6 inches of real suspension travel - 135-150mm depending on the setup, and one more thing... weight ... 25% less than S20 ;-) with battery just 360Wh smaller than S20... and yes, I have tendency to ride with low pressure, (it must have been around 25 psi) I will increase to 28 for rim safety, but in my personal opinion the higher the pressure the higher the chance of wobbles. Wheel is in real world use - over 1000km already. I ride it as my daily driver (my total distance since I got into wheels is over 40 000km ) I have quite extensive experience with upgrades / builds as You can see on my YT.
  11. Suspension on those wheels is a joke. See how it should work
  12. What bugs me - I remember S20 battery pack installation video where cells in the battery seem to be unprotected- just fully visible. In such case cells are protected from short circuit just by thin insulation on each cell... easy to scratch/wear out in case of vibrations... this may be the case - but I am guessing only...
  13. Suspension design is different than in GW and also different than in KS. We stay away from GW design philosophy as far as we can ;-)
  14. Any opinion by now about K66 Heidenau tire? I have it sitting and waiting for installation on my custom S18XL, it is rather hard and heavy, I have mixed feelings for now...
  15. I am close to 6000 km on my custom build S18XL - suspension initially corrected (this was the first production batch wheel-so it had to be corrected), and till now it works. Even not-so-great suspension is MUCH safer than no suspension at all. I can tell You that serious changes are coming in the suspension wheels for sure... I can not tell much more than that but new solutions are coming... serious work in progress now...