Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• Reacting Well
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. @Seba was there any change recently of how ofline csv loging and autoupload to tours is working? After last update of euc app mine logs are not converted to tours and i didn’t change any settings, just updated euc app. For example here is log https://euc.world/csv/2020-08-17 184826.csv but i can’t create tour from it. not sure if its bug or am I doing something wrong. i noticed it on all logs past 5th August. thanks Edit: ok I found there is new process to log tour will try new way from now on thanks for all new updates. Edit2: so i still can’t find any tours past 12th August. I checked app and all settings are on and tour looks to be recorded in app. I can see last one there, but nothing on euc.world site. Any idea where could be problem?
  2. i have all of that set, most of time it works fine. Also bt reconnect, just sometimes when breaks during day ride (6h ride) are longer app snooze in background or crash in background and on reopen starts new log file. I’m using phone without sim, only logging to csv.
  3. @Seba quick question it is possible to stitch more tours to one big? On last ride mine phone got crazy and stopped logging twice, so i have now 3 tours instead desired one. I tried manually stitch csv files with skipping headers on file 2 and 3 and final csv was uploaded to euc.workd but I'm not able create tour from that file. Is there anything that I as user can do to join tours? Thanks:)
  4. Thats pity as I understood it only support mirroring CarPlay navigation apps. CarPlay can be added only to navigation apps, correct? Are there more strict rules for navigation apps for app store? What needs to be achieved to be considered as navigation app?
  5. Hi @Ilya Shkolnik great app:) one question, how difficult would be to add support for CarPlay protocol in app? I was looking at this hud Hud - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eyeride/eyeride-hud-make-your-helmet-smart/description, bu it only mirrors app for carplay/android auto apps for navigation. Would it be possible to add such support in future? Thanks.
  6. Hi @Seba great app:) one question, how difficult would be to add support for android auto protocol in app? I was looking at this hud Hud - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eyeride/eyeride-hud-make-your-helmet-smart/description, bu it only mirrors app for carplay/android auto apps for navigation. Would it be possible to add such support in future? Thanks.
  7. In Slovakia we are few steps further. From last Friday All schools are closed. Who can, is working from home. From this week only essential stores are opened (groceries, drugstores, gas stations, convient stores), restaurants are closed for sitting in, only takeaways are allowed. You can still go out but it’s strongly advised to stay home. Entry to stores, public transportation is allowed only with respirators or equivalent cover. Hospital are in emergency mode. Borders are open only for supply traffic and people returning home.
  8. For me i changed bus commuting for euc. Its 6km to and 6km from work. I don’t need to check bus times and con go when i go and door to door commuting is 25minutes vs 30 minutes. And of course there is fun on the way on euc vs crowded bus in peak times:) So I’m not saving planed, but I’m having fun:)
  9. Thanks since its firs wheel for me i started only with z6
  10. Mine serial number indicate that it was manufactured on 47 week of 2018 so last November 19.- 25. Battery still had one bar left and started charging without issues. Also light looks to be never version (should be for all after week 44 of 2018). I ordered mine Z6 30.12. from Gearbest. It was marked as shipped and i received tracking number on 08.01. Then nothing until 24.01. when i received second tracking number for UPS Germany that they received label. Than again nothing until 11.02. when it arrived in Germany, from there it was quick and arrived in Slovakia on 13.02. but i was abroad until this Monday 18.02. when it was delivered. So in total it was 42 days according 1tracking.net, which would indicate that it was sent from warehouse only 08.01. Not sure if it was even at Gearbest warehouse at time of ordering or issuing of first tracking number:) I would say its quite quick turnaround from manufacturer to customer considering rail transfer from china.