My MSuper Firmware Re-flashed And Tested

Marty Backe

I got mine Msuper V3 reflashed today by Patrick, Belgium, Brussels.

Thank to you @Marty Backe I was a lot more confident to ride it again. Done a short trip about 15 KM, 10 Mi, on all kind of different surfaces including good old paved road without any issue.

And my face is healing very well :)

Go ahead !

5 minutes ago, Puce said:

I got mine Msuper V3 reflashed today by Patrick, Belgium, Brussels.

Thank to you @Marty Backe I was a lot more confident to ride it again. Done a short trip about 15 KM, 10 Mi, on all kind of different surfaces including good old paved road without any issue.

And my face is healing very well :)

Go ahead !

Very good to hear. And your wheel had a more severe case than mine. It's looking good for the Gotway fix. Enjoy your wheel :D

On 7/3/2017 at 1:30 PM, eddiemoy said:

Lost my confidence, I'm going with King Song instead...

Everyone has their own comfort level. Enjoy the KingSong - they make great wheels :thumbup:

@Marty Backe Do you believe that the overheating of the wires and connectors is now solved with the updated firmware? I trust your judgement and would really like to just ride my ACM again after the new board arrives.

23 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@Marty Backe Do you believe that the overheating of the wires and connectors is now solved with the updated firmware? 

Are you kidding :blink1: No way. I'm convinced that won't be solved without a total wiring harness redesign (including axle).

Of course the 'updated' firmware is really just the old firmware (hopefully - with Gotway who knows for sure).

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Are you kidding :blink1: No way. I'm convinced that won't be solved without a total wiring harness redesign (including axle).

Of course the 'updated' firmware is really just the old firmware (hopefully - with Gotway who knows for sure).

It's my 4th motherboard already after a month with my msuper3 only. It had 3 different algorithms for the madden mode, making the behavior significantly different. 

Between the 1st motherboard and this one, it's night and day, driving mode is much harder now, which is what I like. 

New motherboard flashed for safety yesterday with latest firmware, 40km (25 miles) last night in Brussels with various terrains, and no issue so far. 

Only displeasing behavior I had was when going fast back and forth, I could feel the engine had a hard time following, feeling like a lack of torque. 

5 minutes ago, steve454 said:

I heard the theme from Jaws first, then I heard the theme from the James Bond movies.  After that, the Bourne movies.:popcorn:

You forgot the Brokebacke Mountain theme.:facepalm:

On 7/3/2017 at 9:20 PM, Marty Backe said:

No way. I'm convinced that won't be solved without a total wiring harness redesign (including axle).

With EUCs becoming larger and increasingly powerful, the limits have been reached of what is possible with the present design. I think the axle is the key to further progress. I think there is enough demand to justify a new motor being created with an axle that can accommodate the larger wires needed. I hope we see EUCs reach the next level of development soon.

Archived