22 minutes ago, Alex Markin said:

Hi

nope, i have no such issues..

there was only one time when my mini pro lost balance - it was after downgrade and there was about 3 miles left on battery and i was VERY slowly climb on a hill (there was very slow-walking people in front of me) so at the top of climbing i start waving my arms and probably somehow  legs so my Mini Pro start to loose balance, i jumped off safely, my mini drove away. But after that i get on it and continue my ride, there was no such accidents and i ride ALOT. My wife have no issues at all (her mini pro was downgraded also)

So i believe this is not the case

1 minute ago, jojo33 said:

haille, the firmware 1.1.7 does have the BMS 1.0.3....and from the ninebot server we received inside the folder for V1.1.7 a BMS 1.1.3

a.PNG

b.PNG

Screenshot_2016-05-08-12-38-57.jpg

I know this. Because I have only updated one of my minis. But the combination 1.1.7 and 1.13 must also be out in the wild. People who updated from an earlyer version to the 1.1.7 must have this combination.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

haille, the firmware 1.1.7 does have the BMS 1.0.3....and from the ninebot server we received inside the folder for V1.1.7 a BMS 1.1.3

a.PNG

b.PNG

Screenshot_2016-05-08-12-38-57.jpg

Hm. Maybe the 1.1.7 firmware has some incompatibilities with the newer 1.1.3 BMS? 
Is it possible to downgrade the BMS also? Or do we not have access to these files? 

1 minute ago, landrosov said:

I have thought about it, but will this remove the activation? I had it activated for me in China when I ordered. 

no, idid it with my xiaomi mini bought from china, i was verry afraid and it's take few seconds and dont make any change in activation date or about acitvation code nothing, you could do it

3 minutes ago, Denniss2 said:

I know this. Because I have only updated one of my minis. But the combination 1.1.7 and 1.13 must also be out in the wild. People who updated from an earlyer version to the 1.1.7 must have this combination.

maybe it's not safe downgrade a BMS, no? me i had the F1.1.7 with BMS1.0.3 

10 minutes ago, landrosov said:

Hm. Maybe the 1.1.7 firmware has some incompatibilities with the newer 1.1.3 BMS? 
Is it possible to downgrade the BMS also? Or do we not have access to these files? 

Well dont worry if the package include firmware v1.1.7 with bms v1.1.3 directly from ninebot ther's no problem with his comatibility, they are both compatible, if not were compatible data from BMS-BATTERY don't appear

3 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Well dont worry if the package include firmware v1.1.7 with bms v1.1.3 directly from ninebot ther's no problem with his comatibility, they are both compatible, if not were compatible data from BMS-BATTERY don't appear

Guys, I figured it out. 

The problem was... my shoes. 
It seems that the sole of the shoes I put on today are very narrow, and I stood on the Ninebot all the way to the sides of the plastic shields next to the footpads. This led to the Ninebot not recognizing that I stood on it since the footpads pressure sensor was not being activated. This engaged the Assistance mode that balances in a different way, throwing me off. The shoes that I had yesterday are not as narrow, so they worked. 

So for all of you, don't stand with your legs too far apart on the Ninebot, it might turn off the balancing. Especially if it's a child riding. 

And thanks again Denniss for the work on the downgrade! Wonderful stuff. 

2 minutes ago, landrosov said:

Guys, I figured it out. 

The problem was... my shoes. 
It seems that the sole of the shoes I put on today are very narrow, and I stood on the Ninebot all the way to the sides of the plastic shields next to the footpads. This led to the Ninebot not recognizing that I stood on it since the footpads pressure sensor was not being activated. This engaged the Assistance mode that balances in a different way, throwing me off. The shoes that I had yesterday are not as narrow, so they worked. 

So for all of you, don't stand with your legs too far apart on the Ninebot, it might turn off the balancing. Especially if it's a child riding. 

And thanks again Denniss for the work on the downgrade! Wonderful stuff. 

Yes please everybody dont use inapropriate shoes....:D 

xx.jpg

6 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Yes please everybody dont use inapropriate shoes....:D 

xx.jpg

Don't ride with stilettos or f me boots ;)

I'm back from my ride, now more than 75 km with downgraded firmware. Tested it extremly (I have 100 kg weight) accelleration, breaking, full speed to hills, extremlybad roads, offroad and so on. No Problems... Of cause it's not fool proof, when you are not good at driving it, at such situations and don't have a feeling for it, you will find yourself on the ground. With the 1.2.8 this seems really impossible because the ninebot nanny is driving with you. But when you can't drive a car you will have the same effect.

My 1st impression is that 1.28 is more suited for beginners. ..

I never tried 1.17 before now, because immediately after I unpacked the mini and paired with the app it 1st update firmware to 1.27 and 5 hours later at home asked for update again and got the 1.28... ( I got the mini Pro from almost 2 weeks only) ;)

Last time I tried to climb uphill my garage ramps with 1.28 it continuously beep last 10 metres so I really thought it can't take me up .... I'm 95Kg.... Luckily It takes me up ;)

Will try tomorrow to do it again, but this time with 1.17... ;)

Must pass 200km, cause I heard that after them the Mini unlock the speed further... from actual 18km/h max speed to 20km/h B)

6 minutes ago, zugu said:

My 1st impression is that 1.28 is more suited for beginners. ..

I never tried 1.17 before now, because immediately after I unpacked the mini and paired with the app it 1st update firmware to 1.27 and 5 hours later at home asked for update again and got the 1.28... ( I got the mini Pro from almost 2 weeks only) ;)

Last time I tried to climb uphill my garage ramps with 1.28 it continuously beep last 10 metres so I really thought it can't take me up .... I'm 95Kg.... Luckily It takes me up ;)

Will try tomorrow to do it again, but this time with 1.17... ;)

Must pass 200km, cause I heard that after them the Mini unlock the speed further... from actual 18km/h max speed to 20km/h B)

dont worry specs sheet said with your mini pro you can climb 15° with weight 100kg.......xiaomi mini is 85 kg max

240320.png

specs xmini.PNG

Just now, Oli said:

my post,

I had a problem that was none, so I wanted to delete my post ;-)

many time from my android i cant post i dont understand why impossible to erase and i dont understand why im speaking so bad english hahahahha:D

10 minutes ago, Ludovico Cianchetta said:

Is that true that you can unlock the speed after 200km on the mini pro?

I believe answer is no (

Yesterday i got achievment for 200 km (some bronze knight medal ) but that's it 

I didn't notice any speed limit change 

1 hour ago, Ludovico Cianchetta said:

Is that true that you can unlock the speed after 200km on the mini pro?

1 hour ago, Ludovico Cianchetta said:

Thank you :( any tips for have more speed? Our hackers?

....no, im dont have unlocked speed after 200 km maybe it's 200 points look screenshot ;)

Nothing more about speed if you are with V117 it's ok 18/20max.... if you are with V1.2.8 dont wait for up to 18km/h (i saw they make lie about speed because i start my S HEALTH bicycle ride and when i finished my ride, MINI with v1.2.8 say max speed was 18 and apk from samsung S HEALTH said max speed was 16km/h.... since 2 month im compare both result and with V117 was more near the true)

Screenshot_2016-05-25-23-30-36.jpg

To Ninebot Inc or people looking to purchase please read:

I've own the Ninebot mini pro for 6 months and loved it, I  originally purchased the Ninebot mini pro based on its specifications advertised, till now the most recent update to 1.2.8 downgrades the full functionality of the Ninebot MIni pro, and gives no option as pro user to accept the changes or not. Forget riding up slops, your better for walking it, and when you do it constantly beeps (even when walking it) now I get people around me staring at me whenever it beep's, its embarrassing walking the thing when it's beeping instead of riding it. Myself and many other ninbot users ride with care, I haven't fallen or hurt myself previously to the firmware update. We as a consumer accept all responsibility for our own actions, any vehicle is dangerous when not ridden sensibly or not under proper parental supervision. Why downgrade the Ninebot mini pro for users that are using it with proper care? CAUTION!!! This product is not as advertised, its no longer a viable transport as advertised. Imagine what would happen if Tesla downgraded the functionality of their car. If its not broken then don't mess with it.

If Ninebot mini doesnt reslove this, The Ninebot Mini pro is PRO!!! no more, I regret buying this expensive toy!

I thought the same, and you are right! Luckily  the folks of this forum board, found a way to downgrade back to 1.1.7 that we know and love.

Good that ninebot is not working in the car industry! :)

P.s. I heard ninebot did a similar update on the ninebot elite, the 3500eur bigger brother. Is that true?

4 minutes ago, Oli said:

I thought the same, and you are right! Luckily  the folks of this forum board, found a way to downgrade back to 1.1.7 that we know and love.

Good that ninebot is not working in the car industry! :)

P.s. I heard ninebot did a similar update on the ninebot elite, the 3500eur bigger brother. Is that true?

Tried so many things to contact ninebot but they are

apes.jpg

I think we'd need to talk to Mr. Lufeng Gao (Ninebot CEO).

I believe Xiaomi just bought an OEM product from Ninebot with their own branding and don't (didn't) do any direct development on the units.

8 minutes ago, affe said:

I think we'd need to talk to Mr. Lufeng Gao (Ninebot CEO).

I believe Xiaomi just bought an OEM product from Ninebot with their own branding and don't (didn't) do any direct development on the units.

No development from Xiaomi for sure. All is done by Ninebot otherwise the will have a collision of firmwares with the current update process.

Archived