1 hour ago, Alexander Bykov said:

Thanks Denniss! 
1. Seems like you need to have an android phone to perform downgrade (I failed to do it from iphone) 
2. I put all this staff at my own DNS server (portaller.com). So now downgrade can be performed easily - just change network settings to use 107.170.15.247 as DNS server, then check that http://apptest.ninebot.cn/appversion/appdownload/NinebotMini/version.json returns "CtrlVersionCode" "0130".
3. Run Ninebot app on android and connect it to Ninebot. It must find new firmware.
4. Firmware will be downgraded to 1.1.7, so every time when you are running app it will telling you that new firmware (1.3.0) is available. 

I have no IPhone here to test, but I don't see a reason for not working. I'll try to test it.

1 hour ago, jojo33 said:

? good or bad

vv.PNG

I think you haven't installed the posadis-0.60.6.exe 

1 hour ago, tymczasowy933 said:

I have just been trying to downgrade and I get stuck at the end. I can't open www.ninebot.cn  - Chrome says 'you are offline'

I have 2 questions because some things are not very clear:

1.  "We have to change the DNS Server under the WiFi Settings to our own Server IP."  I have changed the IPv4 address by changing the number at the end to 211.  Do I also have to change the DNS 1 and 2?  If so to what?
2. "On Android with Chrome you have to disable the “Save Data Mode”, you will find it under options."  Where is t"?  I can't seem to find it.

You have to insert your Windows IP as DNS Server on your mobile device. You can leave DNS2 free or you can insert the same IP as DNS1 (your Windows PC IP)

50 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

me too

we cant read because ones are offical in line document and 2/ smallalexis battery was open 2 wekkes ago

I have a german version chrome. I looked at google, it's called Data Saver.

The latest Chrome browser for Android and Chrome browser for iOS can significantly reduce cellular data usage by using proxy servers hosted at Google to optimize website content. This feature has been shown to reduce the size of web pages by 50%. To enable it, visit Settings > Data Saver and toggle the option.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Cardinale Luca Konnichiwa said:

modify \WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts to resolve the involved domains with your own computer.

127.0.0.1 google.com

127.0.0.1 yahoo.com

Then from cmd flush the DNS cache... ipconfig /flushdns

and then use something like HFS as temporary webserver to host the files u need for upgrade.

That is what I would do on Windows... but so far I didn't get yet my Ninebot. But you got the idea behind the process of Spoofing the domains involved... ;]

This is not necessary. The package has an Webserver and an DNS Server included.

37 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Im sorry but im really newbee with this type of configuration and all about server/dns/ ect i dont understand nothing and i think much people like me doesn't do the process correctly .

on the screenshot i cannot install one program i dont know wich to install i try with all .exe , no one is installed 

pouf.PNG

You have to download and execute  the posadis-0.60.6.exe file as written in the documentation. No need for the query tool.

10 minutes ago, Denniss said:

You have to download and execute  the posadis-0.60.6.exe file as written in the documentation. No need for the query tool.

query tool was the only program who s be open, others program no wants open

14 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Confusion =

When I begin this topic " Mini dont upgrade ..." I talk about V 128 issues

There are few time only 11 days between the 2 firmware released V 127 & V128,

Me I pass directly from 117 to 128 and I thought global issues are from V 128, like much people over the world Who never received 127 and probably th ought problems all came from  V128

But in reality, I'm just looking for second time V 127 Firmware description (see picture last post )

More issues are from this version I think , well tomorrow I will be the next Xiaomi mini's owner to downgrade to V 117

Thank You again for your Work Denniss 

Thank you to all members who join us in this thread

and thank you to understand that I spoke English Very very bad ?????

I went thru bot firmware upgrades and I can tell you that V.1.2.7 was just as bad as V.1.2.8.. It was so bad that I had to stop halfway to the train station while going home to flash the firmware in the middle of the street out of pure frustration.. And imagine how pissed I was after V.1.2.8 didn't solve the problems.. So I'm going all the way back to V1.1.7 for sure..

12 minutes ago, stefanoda said:

I went thru bot firmware upgrades and I can tell you that V.1.2.7 was just as bad as V.1.2.8.. It was so bad that I had to stop halfway to the train station while going home to flash the firmware in the middle of the street out of pure frustration.. And imagine how pissed I was after V.1.2.8 didn't solve the problems.. So I'm going all the way back to V1.1.7 for sure..

With the help of DENNISS im just downgrade with my xiaomi mini , first download have not pass, second have pass with success

THANK YOU MERCI VERY MUCHO GRACIE MILLE DENNISS

Back from my first test ride with the downgraded software.

The fun of driving the ninebot is back! No more beeping, fast acceleration and I'm fast at little hills to :) 

Now I'll have a look, how we can disable the update message in the ninebot app.

12 minutes ago, Denniss said:

Back from my first test ride with the downgraded software.

The fun of driving the ninebot is back! No more beeping, fast acceleration and I'm fast at little hills to :) 

Now I'll have a look, how we can disable the update message in the ninebot app.

i just try with apk 3.3.1, update messsage appear too

Dennis...i have done all the steps that you have write on the document...i can see the message 'You are ready to downgrade your Ninebot Mini to 1.1.7!  when i put www.ninebot.cn on my crhome of the phone....but when i turn on the ninebot and open the app (3.5.1)...a message says that "abnormal network acces,error code:0"

And it cant  find the firmware update...it says "detecting of the firmware on the network fails"...the only things that i doubted is the configuration on android...the Ip and the DNS that i have to put on it.  My pc ip is 192.168.1.52 and i have put on my phone a static ip: 192.168.1.211 ...and on the DNS on phone 192.168.1.52 and the gateway on the phone 192.168.1.1......Is it all correct?...what fails?..

16 minutes ago, Rita Jimenez said:

Dennis...i have done all the steps that you have write on the document...i can see the message 'You are ready to downgrade your Ninebot Mini to 1.1.7!  when i put www.ninebot.cn on my crhome of the phone....but when i turn on the ninebot and open the app (3.5.1)...a message says that "abnormal network acces,error code:0"

And it cant  find the firmware update...it says "detecting of the firmware on the network fails"...the only things that i doubted is the configuration on android...the Ip and the DNS that i have to put on it.  My pc ip is 192.168.1.52 and i have put on my phone a static ip: 192.168.1.211 ...and on the DNS on phone 192.168.1.52 and the gateway on the phone 192.168.1.1......Is it all correct?...what fails?..

try to reboot phone.. it need to flush dns cache

48 minutes ago, Rita Jimenez said:

Not easy to say from here but it looks like you have made a mistake at the renaming of the firmware zip and its contens. Please recheck this part.

Hi Dennis
Thanks so much for your help. Has anyone had any luck doing it from Iphone / Ipad? 
I'm struggling - but think it's down to the DNS settings on the Ipad, I've followed every other instruction perfectly, I just can't get the ipad screen to show 'You are ready to downgrade your Ninebot Mini to 1.1.7!'

To change the DNS I'm opening the wifi settings and overtyping the current DNS with my IP address

Anyone got any ideas?

1 hour ago, Denniss said:

Not easy to say from here but it looks like you have made a mistake at the renaming of the firmware zip and its contens. Please recheck this part.

i had to entry DNS1 and DNS 2, because with only DNS 1 doesnt work...

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

Hi Dennis
Thanks so much for your help. Has anyone had any luck doing it from Iphone / Ipad? 
I'm struggling - but think it's down to the DNS settings on the Ipad, I've followed every other instruction perfectly, I just can't get the ipad screen to show 'You are ready to downgrade your Ninebot Mini to 1.1.7!'

To change the DNS I'm opening the wifi settings and overtyping the current DNS with my IP address

Anyone got any ideas?

i had to entry DNS1 AND DNS2, because with only DNS1 doesnt worked, if this can help you

Thank you very much . The first time I've tried did not work for me, I restarted the whole process and voila !! It worked perfect.I think my problem is i download the latest version of posadis instead  0.60.6. Sorry for my English

:D

15 hours ago, Scully said:

Hi Dennis

Anyone got any ideas?

I'll check this tomorrow. Looks like a DNS problem on IPhone / IPad. If Apple doesn't work, ask your Neighbours for 5 minutes of their Android phones time :) 

I've postet a possible solution for you an page 7

Archived