The Photo Thread

SlowMo

6 hours ago, Shad0z said:

i couldnt tag you for some reason. So i quoted you.

*dramatic music playing in the background*

which is best.

The Gotway Tesla... 

Or

The Inmotion V10F?

and what are the differences?

That's a pretty big question, probably best answered in my V10F thread. I'd like to do a more thorough review if I get another V10F, which I think may happen. I suspect you can guess which is best for me. Don't sell your Tesla ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

That's a pretty big question, probably best answered in my V10F thread. I'd like to do a more thorough review if I get another V10F, which I think may happen. I suspect you can guess which is best for me. Don't sell your Tesla ;)

i wont sell my tesla. It is so smooth compared to even a ks18s i tried

the tesla feels like a 16 inch wheel with 18" stability with the firmware when comparing to kingsong 16" wheels

and i dont think any other 16" euc even gets close to the max output of the tesla motor 

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

No venderé mi tesla. Es tan suave en comparación con incluso un ks18s que probé

el tesla se siente como una rueda de 16 pulgadas con una estabilidad de 18 "con el firmware cuando se compara con las ruedas Kingsong de 16"

y no creo que ningún otro 16 "euc se acerque a la salida máxima del motor Tesla 

Tesla is excellent as a wheel, but in my opinion it is in no man's land. The gt16 I think accelerates from 0 to 40 km / h even faster and the acm is more comfortable for long outings. It is my opinion without discrediting the tesla at any time.

1 minute ago, Delgado said:

Tesla es excelente como rueda, pero en mi opinión no está en tierra de nadie. El gt16 creo que acelera de 0 a 40 km / h incluso más rápido y el acm es más cómodo para salidas largas. Es mi opinión sin desacreditar al tesla en ningún momento.

And between acm and gt16. Better the acm. I think it's the most polyvalent wheel ever created.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Delgado said:

Tesla is excellent as a wheel, but in my opinion it is in no man's land. The gt16 I think accelerates from 0 to 40 km / h even faster and the acm is more comfortable for long outings. It is my opinion without discrediting the tesla at any time.

it is about what you prefer. but the gt16 does not accelerate faster than the tesla..

the tesla has a higher max output also

and the tesla is better in some ways. its no in a "no mans land" :D some translation issues?

Edited by Shad0z
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

it is about what you prefer. but the gt16 does not accelerate faster than the tesla..

the tesla has a higher max output also

and the tesla is better in some ways. its no in a "no mans land" :D some translation issues?

I am with you ShadOz, I believe the Tesla will prove to be more popular than the The larger battery ACMv2. I think more people will like the graceful look with the awesome power, large battery or not. We shall see. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, novazeus said:

we did it! Bob and I made it to my gate without us crashing. Bob did cut right in front of me at one point to sniff something but i think he's gonna figure it out.

we made it back too, but i just took off on the wheel and Bob just ran along next to me dragging his leash. all the way to loading up in the jeep so we can surveil the ranch.

so proud of my son.

20180427_182722

I can definitely see the family resemblance!!  ?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, fryman said:

Bob, you're going to need a larger cable or chain to keep that Monster tied up. :)

Do you (or someone you know) remember using a 'cable lock' at ski areas to keep your skiis safe while you went inside the base Lodge? ?

This was followed by the safe area ski rack where you handed a guard your skiis in exchange for a ticket and fee.

Edited by Bob Eisenman

7 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

why not take it with you inside? I

During the colder months it went inside. Actually the full glass front has tables about 6 feet from the Monster which is in sight. The lock is hardly needed at this place.

The place and location in Revere is interesting. Ever been served coffee by an employee wearing a head scarf with a Dunkin Donuts visor atop it ?

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, novazeus said:

so proud of my son

When I delivered my lease a female employee with a dog in a sling hanging off her shoulder came out of her office to greet me. It certainly didn't look like her daughter?.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

@novazeus So .... what event(s) led you to the dogs about a family ?

i believe in God and God put Bob in my life. me with a 3 months to live prognosis 4 years ago and my previous dog passing back in early 2016, i swore i’d never have another dog. many reasons but mainly because i didn’t think i’d be around to take care of him. God knew better. 

Bob was suppose to be a coyote deterrent and live with the herd but i decided i needed Bob more. good news is, as far as i can tell, no losses to coyotes this year.

Bob and i haven’t been apart since 12-3-2016 when i adopted him as my son. if Bob can’t go, i don’t go.

how Bob patrols the pastures, from his trampoline (which he loves btw) and some of his protected babies.

20180423_20084620180427_193237

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Bob looks pretty calm for a handsome looking guy..er dog.

Probably not the kind to need a 'thundershirt' to stay at ease.

http://www.thundershirt.com

Bob’s full name, Bob Marley King. so ya, Bob is chill.

2018-04-27_10-03-58

Edited by novazeus

17 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

This conversation vaguely reminds me of a time when my boss started talking to me about 'zinc fingers'.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_finger

I'll bet you have decent zinc fingers.

i’m gonna read that. maybe after i smoke a joint.

u know Rick Simpson from nova scotia and another guy, this bio chemist from md anderson dennis hill, inspired me to try cannabis oil for my prostate cancer back in 2014. i don’t think it saved my life, i know it did. also saved the lives of two other women that had a cancer prognosis like mine that sought me out to find out what i was doing.

cannabis oil extract is an amazing cancer killing medicine among hundreds of other uses for it. isn’t it curious that we have like 28 states with legalized medical marijuana but u see very little mainstream news about how patients are doing that have gone that route. nobody has interviewed me and the doctor that told me i had 3 months to live isn’t even curious to know how i’m still alive and riding a euc no less.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i’m gonna read that. maybe after i smoke a joint.

u know Rick Simpson from nova scotia and another guy, this bio chemist from md anderson dennis hill, inspired me to try cannabis oil for my prostate cancer back in 2014. i don’t think it saved my life, i know it did. also saved the lives of two other women that had a cancer prognosis like mine that sought me out to find out what i was doing.

cannabis oil extract is an amazing cancer killing medicine among hundreds of other uses for it. isn’t it curious that we have like 28 states with legalized medical marijuana but u see very little mainstream news about how patients are doing that have gone that route. nobody has interviewed me and the doctor that told me i had 3 months to live isn’t even curious to know how i’m still alive and riding a euc no less.

From one cancer survivor to another..

Well done!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, GoinPostal said:

From one cancer survivor to another..

Well done!

ya, doctors are out to kill ya. that’s why i haven’t talked to any since 2014.

they would starve to death if they actually cured people.

• Like 3