Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)

5 minutes ago, NotMe said:

Congrats 🔥

Are these tire, handles and pedals stock?

Not all of it. I had to buy a matching red front handle and I used the red pedals off of my OG CP 🙂 The tire is stock though 👍

43 MPH GPS @ 80% PWM. 40 degrees outside at 50% battery. Something is off with the PWM in Darknessbot though, because when I set the alarm to 80%, it displays as 70% in the Begode app. Hopefully it'll all get fixed in time so I can push this thing to my usual 93% PWM limit 🙂

23 minutes ago, GitDatPC said:

43 MPH GPS @ 80% PWM. 40 degrees outside at 50% battery. Something is off with the PWM in Darknessbot though, because when I set the alarm to 80%, it displays as 70% in the Begode app. Hopefully it'll all get fixed in time so I can push this thing to my usual 93% PWM limit 🙂

I assume it's because darknessbot shows incorrect battery percentage. It's always ~15% lower compared to native app.

Do CP's firmware support hardware PWM? Or you have to configure pwm by yourself using free-spin speed? I've asked google, found nothing.

Hi,

Thanks for the great pic. It seems that the trolley handle is longer than on the OG CP and thus more practical and efficient to use. Is that the case?

Also are the stock trolley handle and rear bumper metal or plastic?

Edited by Nekko

2 hours ago, Nekko said:

Hi,

Thanks for the great pic. It seems that the trolley handle is longer than on the OG CP and thus more practical and efficient to use. Is that the case?

Also are the stock trolley handle and rear bumper metal or plastic?

Yes, until I took it out in a 40 MPH bridge wind gusted crash 😔 lol. I ordered a metal red front bumper as well on mine, but that was an extra $200

406434273_10161265062769804_1728441661770544244_n.jpg

• Sad 2

Sorry to hear that! Curse of the brand new wheel :(

I messed up on my Mini as well, bent the one of the rear metal "blades" lol.

That wheel looks awesome to ride. Power of the EX30 and possibly then some combined with lower center of gravity. I kinda got my Mini out of necessity for lack of a functioning wheel to commute with at some point but now I love it and I totally get people liking the geometry of the commander (still love the EX30 though).

Edited by Nekko

3 hours ago, Ronin Ryder said:

Since the cpro 50s has the ex30 c40 motor, Is the rim wider? 

I think so, but I'm not sure. I've got the pros at Indy Speed Control parting out my old CP to fix the 50S now 🙂

On 12/1/2023 at 7:52 PM, GitDatPC said:

I think so, but I'm not sure. I've got the pros at Indy Speed Control parting out my old CP to fix the 50S now 🙂

I see you have experience also with old CP. Can you compare driving characteristic of old and new CP? I ordered new one, it should arrive in January and i'm really curious if the change of motor doesn't have negative influence to agility of the wheel. Thanks.

On 12/1/2023 at 10:45 AM, Ronin Ryder said:

Since the cpro 50s has the ex30 c40 motor, Is the rim wider? 

Yes, the rim is 20mm wider. Looks like I'll need an adapter to get the Michelin Street Pilot 2 tire to fit on there correctly. It's already rubbing on the batter packs though, so not sure if it'll be even possible.

On 12/2/2023 at 2:42 PM, Tom384 said:

I see you have experience also with old CP. Can you compare driving characteristic of old and new CP? I ordered new one, it should arrive in January and i'm really curious if the change of motor doesn't have negative influence to agility of the wheel. Thanks.

They're pretty close to identical. Just a little more top end speed on the 50S

24 minutes ago, BKW said:

You should be able to add the new 50S trolley handle and handle to the OG ComPro, right?

Yep 👍 As long as you have the matching rear handle. They shipped mine with incorrectly sized screws though. Hopefully, that was just a QC issue.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GitDatPC said:

Yep 👍 As long as you have the matching rear handle. They shipped mine with incorrectly sized screws though. Hopefully, that was just a QC issue.

Sucks because I finally pulled the trigger and bought the CNC front and back grips for the OG CP since I bought mine when the plastic grips were shipping. Probably won't buy the new extended 50S handle and back grip because it's gonna be pricey AF... but damn, I would love to have them!

Edited by BKW

On 12/7/2023 at 9:12 AM, BKW said:

Sucks because I finally pulled the trigger and bought the CNC front and back grips for the OG CP since I bought mine when the plastic grips were shipping. Probably won't buy the new extended 50S handle and back grip because it's gonna be pricey AF... but damn, I would love to have them!

I probably would want more that C40 motor paired with that wider rim for maximum stability at speed 😁... Too bad im not seeing much news about this new version of the Commander Pro... 

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Ronin Ryder said:

I probably would want more that C40 motor paired with that wider rim for maximum stability at speed 😁... Too bad im not seeing much news about this new version of the Commander Pro... 

These companies keep updating their OG models so much people are probably like, "damn, well, I already got the OG version...". I'm not upgrading. Already the OG CP is the most stable wheel I have. I'm pretty happy with it personally

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Really? More stable than your Sherman Max?

Yeah, because it's heavier and has suspension. The CP is far safer on the road because you don't bounce hitting potholes, etc. I still love my SherMax, but the CP is definitely more stable and I feel safer going high speeds on it

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BKW said:

These companies keep updating their OG models so much people are probably like, "damn, well, I already got the OG version...". I'm not upgrading

Got a small shipment of these underway. What do you think of that tire, believe this was one of the ones tested on the Lynx, but it wasn't tubeless compatible? The center profile of the tire looks pretty skinny from the photos. 

CP50S2_clipped_rev_1.jpg.71bee6045744891cdbfe604dbf306ebd.jpg

CP50S6_clipped_rev_1.jpg.06e361985dad41d54fbfe3933b7480c0.jpg

CP 50S, 4_clipped_rev_1.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BKW said:

Yeah, because it's heavier and has suspension. The CP is far safer on the road because you don't bounce hitting potholes, etc. I still love my SherMax, but the CP is definitely more stable and I feel safer going high speeds on it

Thanks. That makes sense.

That is also true for me. On bumpy non-smooth roads, my cushy S22 is definitely more stable and in control than on my Abrams.

36 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

Got a small shipment of these underway. What do you think of that tire, believe this was one of the ones tested on the Lynx, but it wasn't tubeless compatible? The center profile of the tire looks pretty skinny from the photos. 

CP50S2_clipped_rev_1.jpg.71bee6045744891cdbfe604dbf306ebd.jpg

CP50S6_clipped_rev_1.jpg.06e361985dad41d54fbfe3933b7480c0.jpg

CP 50S, 4_clipped_rev_1.jpg

Yes, that tire definitely had less contact patch than I was used to. Combined with the heavy winds when I crossed that bridge, I was done for lol

• Like 1