Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)

Greg X

On 4/8/2023 at 5:51 PM, techyiam said:

Interesting. The profile of the rear tire generally is not as round as the front.

I have a CST Moped tubeless rear tire. The tire profile is not very round. Mounted on my V12 rim. When ridden, the V12 can no longer make tight turns. It became a chore to turn since I would have to lean the wheel so much.

Then I replaced that with a Cordial Scooter front tire. My V12 then turns very similar to when it had the stock tire on. Except now my V12l feels more stable and planted than ever. 

@Clem604 Have you tried a front motorcycle tire on an electric wheel? 

I was told to get the front tire by several DFW EUC riders. Never was given a reason why. This post puts it all together for me.  Thanks

• Like 1

On 4/10/2023 at 9:49 PM, Cobaltsaber said:

to be fair, the v13 comes with a kickstand and seat separately as well.

...which is EVEN WORSE given the price of that thing !!

Then again, how much do I use the kick stand I have, which was included ? Hardly ever - always gets leaned against a wall or tree, which there always seems to be nearby these days...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cerbera said:

...which is EVEN WORSE given the price of that thing !!

Then again, how much do I use the kick stand I have, which was included ? Hardly ever - always gets leaned against a wall or tree, which there always seems to be nearby these days...

Meh…they include one accessory in the way of pads and what is the first thing 90+% of buyers do? Toss the factory pads and slap on after market pads. Why pay a bit more for something people will likely replace, anyway? The companies seem to fall short on the design of the outer parts of these machines. I’m fine with more creative people providing options. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TheNotoriousEUC said:

Meh…they include one accessory in the way of pads and what is the first thing 90+% of buyers do? Toss the factory pads and slap on after market pads. Why pay a bit more for something people will likely replace, anyway?

Well that's the key isn't it ? - they should be including pads and stands that are good enough in the first place to not warrant instant replacement by 95% of the people that use them !

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cerbera said:

Well that's the key isn't it ? - they should be including pads and stands that are good enough in the first place to not warrant instant replacement by 95% of the people that use them !

Or, to look at it from another angle, at least pertaining to pads. That is to give the stock pads a chance. 

Here is my example. 

The Abrams comes with stock pads. Instead of buying aftermarket pads right away, I decided to try out the stock ones first. And to no one's surprise, I initially thought the pads didn't do anything useful, or in other words: they were garbage. 

But I persisted (in other words, I am cheap. :)). I added non-slip carpet tape over the stock pads, and also taped some just above the pads too to increase the non-slip contact area.

That improved things greatly. And over time, as I learn to use the stock pads setup, I could accelerate and brake better and better. I am quite happy with the enhanced stock pads right now. Also, the stock pads and non-slip tape proved durable. I no longer feel the need for aftermarket pads.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Cerbera said:

Yes, they should. We absolutely agree on this. However, until that time…..

My Grizzla pads are finally on the way. 😉😂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BKW said:

I guess there is a section you can put the rear light into?

handles.thumb.JPG.0a2df925404b1200c39c482f0167585a.JPG

I just realized each part is $107 USD, and $201 USD for both! Geesh...

I think I'd rather go with the plastic inserts than buy these mainly because the cost of these is expensive

31 minutes ago, BKW said:

I think I'd rather go with the plastic inserts than buy these mainly because the cost of these is expensive

I'll take either, as long as they come in red B)

52 minutes ago, BKW said:

And no I didn’t entertain these crazy prices on Aliexpress. 

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ronin Ryder said:

I did 😔 LOL. But they only had the red pedals and red trolley handle. I've been waiting for red front/rear handles 🤤

18 minutes ago, Ronin Ryder said:

I don't have a CP yet so what is the improvement factor with these CNC grips compared to the stock plastic ones? Worth the buy?

I also saw your post on FB that you got these from EUC Underground. Much cheaper than the ones on aliexpress? Obviously, I am interested in these. Thanks!

I just asked the price for the CNC grips in the telegram chat and he said "$500 for the set". Not sure what "the set" is, but I'm better off buying them from aliexpress at that price. I thought EUC Undergroud is supposed to be a cheap alternative :lol:

12 minutes ago, BKW said:

I just asked the price for the CNC grips in the telegram chat and he said "$500 for the set". Not sure what "the set" is, but I'm better off buying them from aliexpress at that price. I thought EUC Undergroud is supposed to be a cheap alternative :lol:

Yeah, I was told $500 also. No thanks 👎

11 minutes ago, GitDatPC said:

Yeah, I was told $500 also. No thanks 👎

Yeah, I just confirmed with him. $500 for a set of cnc trolley handle and front and back handles. I also asked if I can buy parts separately and he said no.

Hell no. Hard pass

That's more than aliexpress

He was/is selling the original CP with the set for $3200 way back in March. That was a deal. But 500 by itself is a no-go

Edited by BKW
  • Like 1

I also am told by others that the 3rd batch will come with the CNC parts automatically anyway. Honestly, probably better to wait for the 3rd batch to drop before buying these EXPENSIVE accessories by themselves. I literally had a negative visceral reaction when I heard the prices

8 minutes ago, BKW said:

I also am told by others that the 3rd batch will come with the CNC parts automatically anyway. Honestly, probably better to wait for the 3rd batch to drop before buying these EXPENSIVE accessories by themselves. I literally had a negative visceral reaction when I heard the prices

$107 on Aliexpress but no red 😞

Screenshot_20230424_221941_AliExpress.jpg

1 minute ago, GitDatPC said:

I like the silver better anyway. It's 201 for the set. 107 is for each piece.

When I get the CP I'll check out the plastic handles myself, but I cannot justify these prices right now. If the handles are sharp or whatever I'll gladly use a tape remedy or something, no problem.

I realize I'm kind of complaining a lot here, but these prices for things are getting ridiculous

Anyone know the SAFE max charging amperage of the Commander Pro? All I can find online is that it comes with a 3amp charger, but this tells me nothing about its max amperage charging potential.

I've also saw some guy on FB supposedly charging his CP at 22 amps by bypassing the BMS, but this doesn't seem a safe way to charge your CP battery...

1 hour ago, BKW said:

Anyone know the SAFE max charging amperage of the Commander Pro? All I can find online is that it comes with a 3amp charger, but this tells me nothing about its max amperage charging potential.

I've also saw some guy on FB supposedly charging his CP at 22 amps by bypassing the BMS, but this doesn't seem a safe way to charge your CP battery...

Hey, I'm that guy 😀 lol. 29 amps if you bypass the BMS per Taylor at Indyspeedcontrol.com 👍 10 amps if you're charging using BMS per Marty.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, GitDatPC said:

Hey, I'm that guy 😀 lol. 29 amps if you bypass the BMS per Taylor at Indyspeedcontrol.com 👍 10 amps if you're charging using BMS per Marty.

Haha, yeah. I'm asking all over the place because this question is bothering me lol. Nice to know you're the same person!

29 amps is insane! Obviously you've done your research, but I would really have to look deep into that before I used 29 amps

Thanks btw! I plan on doing some "traveling" and want to use EV charging stations like you do. The faster the charge the better!

Edited by BKW

12 hours ago, GitDatPC said:

i would entertain these, they look much more better priced. I never paid 500$ for the 3 pieces package but somehow now it costs this price which is crazy and not acceptable. The plastic trolley is definitely sharp and this cnc one is a welcomed upgrade.

Edited by Ronin Ryder

9 hours ago, GitDatPC said:

Surprised they are only allowing 10A via the BMS. Even the more "measured" Sherman-S is marketed at 15A. 

3 minutes ago, Bustapalapno said:

Surprised they are only allowing 10A via the BMS. Even the more "measured" Sherman-S is marketed at 15A. 

The wheel’s charging connectors are usually the weakest link. Many cheap GX-connectors are rated at 5A each.

• Like 1