Angry debates (especially regarding politics) don't belong in electricunicycle.org

On 6/9/2023 at 1:29 PM, mrelwood said:

@Dan48, was there a reason for you to resurrect an old topic that discussed a certain other topic and how the personal attacks were handled? Sounds like you haven’t even read the thread in question.

I resurrected nothing, just told my opinion on that topic, that I partially read (enough to understand who’s who). And if you wanted “no politics”, you shouldn’t allow globalist Paul A. to start the topic with all his pro-vax-crap, in the first place. Only after 2 years, when the truth started to emerge (about the plandemic, the inefficiency of vaccinations and furthermore the deaths and blood clots that it caused to a significant part of vaccinated), the moderators of this site took the measure to close it. Seems like a cover up: let Paul A. to spread his shit propaganda, and when the time prove him wrong, save him from ridicule.

Anyways, I’m not surprise by your intervention, you being one of the Inmotion hidden promoters, not a simply EUC user/client, who has no benefits (not even normal warranty) from chinese manufacturers, but only dealing with problems, loss, and unfulfilled warranties.

After hundreds and hundreds of EUC youtube videos and comments seen/read one comes to recognize your gang.

1 hour ago, Dan48 said:

you being one of the Inmotion hidden promoters

So your twisted opinions extend to other subjects as well.

In reality: I’m an Inmotion fan, and I buy spare parts like anyone else. In your eyes: I’m a hidden Inmotion promoter with some special benefits. 

In reality: A thread was removed because of multiple personal attacks despite requests to stop. In your eyes: The mods exercise a cover up to support pro-vaxx propaganda.

Come on, are you for real?! You really think that a bunch of non-payed moderators could be motivated to do something like that? What would be the point?

You are free to express your opinions here, just like I am, as long as we all follow the rules and the purpose of this forum. I replied to your comment because it’s uncommon to reply to a thread that died 8 months ago, and you seemed to think that hiding the topic had anything to do with people’s opinions on covid vaccinations. That screams like an agenda to me more than anything else.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we’ll soon find other examples to the list above.

Edited by mrelwood

On 6/10/2023 at 4:13 PM, mrelwood said:

So your twisted opinions extend to other subjects as well.

In reality: I’m an Inmotion fan, and I buy spare parts like anyone else. In your eyes: I’m a hidden Inmotion promoter with some special benefits. 

In reality: A thread was removed because of multiple personal attacks despite requests to stop. In your eyes: The mods exercise a cover up to support pro-vaxx propaganda.

Come on, are you for real?! You really think that a bunch of non-payed moderators could be motivated to do something like that? What would be the point?

You are free to express your opinions here, just like I am, as long as we all follow the rules and the purpose of this forum. I replied to your comment because it’s uncommon to reply to a thread that died 8 months ago, and you seemed to think that hiding the topic had anything to do with people’s opinions on covid vaccinations. That screams like an agenda to me more than anything else.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we’ll soon find other examples to the list above.

I read a lot of your comments, everywhere you post them, not only here. You always take side with chinese manufacturers and oppose those who criticize them. I understand the appreciation and support of your fans for sharing your electronics knowledge (which I appreciate too), but I’m talking about your politics. You should support customers, not the chinese manufacturers: acknowledge the importance of cells quality for safety of EUCs and promote the disclosure of the cells used in each and every one EUC model produced. Until you do this, the propaganda is yours. As for the pro-vax, anti-vax closed thread, I just now (before I start writing these replies) saw it and told my opinion. Those were not “attacks”. Paul A. has first attacked those who didn’t want to take the jab in “hot” 2020-2021 period. After this infamous period, when the truth started to come out, it’s normal people accused of “theory conspiracy” and other bullshit to post the truth. This happens with you bullies, when you are put in your place after YOUR attack, you play the victim card. It’s obvious, you who are not ONLY simply customers who need an EUC as an easy commute means, but you give it the apology “EUC is the future, in the sense electric is the future” and some of you make a living from it, are enrolled in the globalist (pro vax) agenda. Normal customers, without chinese ties, are critical of EUCs quality, fake Youtube advertisements and justification for overinflated prices. It’s evident who is the chinese advocates when you open your mouths.

39 minutes ago, Dan48 said:

You always take side with chinese manufacturers and oppose those who criticize them.

Haha! Clearly you haven’t read enough of my comments, or at least not with any kind of understanding. Or are you confusing me with someone else?

You should support customers

No I shouldn’t. I should support what the heck I want. If a customer is wrong, they are wrong. If the manufacturer messes up, they mess up. I take sides by case to case basis only.

You on the other hand can’t get enough of your anti-vaxx propaganda, and somehow you turn almost every post of yours to that. Don’t you realize how old it gets real fast? You’ve already shared your opinion, why isn’t it enough?

acknowledge the importance of cells quality for safety of EUCs

I haven’t seen cases where low quality cells were an undisputed safety issue.

and promote the disclosure of the cells used

I don’t think that’s important. I think disclosing the exact tire model that is being used at the time of sale would be more important.

What you listed are your personal priorities and agendas. Don’t try to force them to others.

This happens with you bullies

Wait, I’m a bully now?? You have called me a hired Inmotion advocate, a pro-vaxx propagandist despite I haven’t said a single opinion in the matter, and claimed that I wouldn’t ever be critical of EUC quality issues. You keep inventing these lies and personal attacks no matter what the truth is or what anyone tells you. And then suddenly I’m the bully? What’s wrong with you??

you play the victim card.

I’d love to ask where this one comes from, but I already know that half of your answer would be about anti-vaxx propaganda, so I won’t bother.

It’s obvious, you who are not ONLY simply customers

Again, you lie about me, inventing some fictional ties to the manufacturers that simply do not exist. Every EUC related thing I’ve ever bought have been public deals that anyone could’ve taken. And I haven’t received anything from any manufacturer that anyone else wouldn’t have gotten as warranty items as well. You have just decided to invent this lie about me. That sucks man. What’s a personal attack if not this?

Shouldn’t I start calling you a hoax Ivermectin dealer because of your repeated anti-vaxx propaganda? Your comments don’t make any more sense than that.

4 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Haha! Clearly you haven’t read enough of my comments, or at least not with any kind of understanding. Or are you confusing me with someone else?

No I shouldn’t. I should support what the heck I want. If a customer is wrong, they are wrong. If the manufacturer messes up, they mess up. I take sides by case to case basis only.

You on the other hand can’t get enough of your anti-vaxx propaganda, and somehow you turn almost every post of yours to that. Don’t you realize how old it gets real fast? You’ve already shared your opinion, why isn’t it enough?

I haven’t seen cases where low quality cells were an undisputed safety issue.

I don’t think that’s important. I think disclosing the exact tire model that is being used at the time of sale would be more important.

What you listed are your personal priorities and agendas. Don’t try to force them to others.

Wait, I’m a bully now?? You have called me a hired Inmotion advocate, a pro-vaxx propagandist despite I haven’t said a single opinion in the matter, and claimed that I wouldn’t ever be critical of EUC quality issues. You keep inventing these lies and personal attacks no matter what the truth is or what anyone tells you. And then suddenly I’m the bully? What’s wrong with you??

I’d love to ask where this one comes from, but I already know that half of your answer would be about anti-vaxx propaganda, so I won’t bother.

Again, you lie about me, inventing some fictional ties to the manufacturers that simply do not exist. Every EUC related thing I’ve ever bought have been public deals that anyone could’ve taken. And I haven’t received anything from any manufacturer that anyone else wouldn’t have gotten as warranty items as well. You have just decided to invent this lie about me. That sucks man. What’s a personal attack if not this?

Shouldn’t I start calling you a hoax Ivermectin dealer because of your repeated anti-vaxx propaganda? Your comments don’t make any more sense than that.

Well, your buddy Paul A. started the pro-vax propaganda and obviously you and other pro chinese EUC manufacturers are taking his side. I draw the parallel between you, pro-vax fans and pro chinese EUC manufacturers. The same interests, the same line of thinking. The rest you said, just lame excuses. You just reiterated your defense for chinese interests: the cells used in EUC doesn’t matter for the quality of the wheel. Nobody said the tires are not important, or other part for that matter. The neglected part in EUC youtube videos and comments, there and here, are the cells used in the batteries. Your smoke contra-argument didn’t work. I could say too, that through your comments YOU try to force your ideas (cells doesn’t matter) to others. I read about a lot of people with problems with their V11, upset on Inmotion for not honoring the warranty. You still make the apology of this wheel. If you have been lucky to buy the winning scratcher, doesn’t mean the other buyers had the same experience.

Well I give up. You got us….we here at the Mono Wheel Forum ( official name change dictated by our Chinese corporate overlords) are indeed part of a vast, VAST global conspiracy. Our Australian operative, code name “Paul A.” has been on a super secret operation forcing vaccinations on Aboriginal children in Western Australia which is why he hasn’t been here for two months. 
Operative Mr. Elwood ( Dowd) works the propaganda arm here ( quite slyly, I might add).

Me ? I’m Mr. Big.  The Mr. Big….Xi Jinping. My ultimate goal is to force everyone in the world to use only unsafe mono wheels for transportation. Why, you ask ? Why not ?

You ? I suspect you are a former member come back with a new user handle with an ax to grind. Get over it.

Yes, the world is a seriously screwed up place with many many screwed up people doing really really screwed up things.

EUC’s ? Yes they are dodgy, unsafe, unreliable ( except for a few built on Wednesday’s) devices that nobody should ride, much less at 50+ MPH. Everybody knows this already. 

Vaccines ? Yeah, they can be dodgy too, for some people. But when people are dropping by the millions from a virus, I’ll take my chances with the vaccine any day. Am I pro-vax ? Yeah, I guess I am. I heard the bad stuff about the Phizer vax, and opted for the Moderna. About six times. My older sister and her autistic adult son both got the Phizer vax multiple times. Guess

what ? No problems. Guess they were just lucky.  Evrerything in life is a numbers game. What are the odds ? 
And yeah most things revolve around money. The rich live on the backs of the poor. It’s wrong. 

Bottom line here in this forum is, if you don’t like it, don’t like the people here, participation is not mandatory.

Best,

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

@Dan48, I never shared any of my opinions on vaccines. You have no idea where I stand on that matter.

2 hours ago, Dan48 said:

through your comments YOU try to force your ideas (cells doesn’t matter) to others.

Comprehension error much? Read again. I typed that I haven’t seen them to matter much. That’s my opinion only. Not forcing it on anyone, nor claiming that it would even be the case in the end. You are free to make a whole YT channel about how important it is in your mind. Lying about others here is very harmful to your agenda.

2 hours ago, Dan48 said:

If you have been lucky to buy the winning scratcher, doesn’t mean the other buyers had the same experience.

Yes, that’s how statistics work, thank you. But I didn’t exactly get the winning ticket either, you can go back and read about the issues I’ve had on my non-perfect V11.

14 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

@Dan48, I never shared any of my opinions on vaccines. You have no idea where I stand on that matter.

Comprehension error much? Read again. I typed that I haven’t seen them to matter much. That’s my opinion only. Not forcing it on anyone, nor claiming that it would even be the case in the end. You are free to make a whole YT channel about how important it is in your mind. Lying about others here is very harmful to your agenda.

Yes, that’s how statistics work, thank you. But I didn’t exactly get the winning ticket either, you can go back and read about the issues I’ve had on my non-perfect V11.

Your opinion on vaccines is clear, even if you didn’t state it clearly. You are just a fishy guy (the same on backing up the chinese manufacturers).  @OldGrandPaRides is more honest than you and I like his sarcasm even if he’s your wingman. You started the “forcing ideas on others” thing. I express my opinion just as you. It’s you, though who have a Youtube channel on which you push your advocacy for Inmotion quality and the idea that cells doesn’t matter. “Statistics” - another manipulation. It’s rather about QC. But you cover this up too. I like how you use the term “agenda”, when everybody know, now, who are the guys with agendas: you, the globalists fans of engineered viruses and planed pandemics, fans of “climate change” hoax and electric unreliable vehicles, fans of transgenders and other queens. Agenda is written on your forehead.

“Agenda is written on your forehead”.  Don’t you mean bar code ?

Seriously, you need to get a handle on that “fear of others” thing you got going.

Like the Kinks song said - “ paranoia, big destroya “.

Best,

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, OldFartRides said:

“Agenda is written on your forehead”.  Don’t you mean bar code ?

Seriously, you need to get a handle on that “fear of others” thing you got going.

Like the Kinks song said - “ paranoia, big destroya “.

Best,

Acknowledging the reality isn’t fear, but denying it. You want to look smart, but your nickname says it all. Anyways, your assumed secretary position for “Mr. mrelwood” (this Dr. Fauci of EUC space - I mean his scientific knowledge on the subject) is laughable, pardon, I meant laudable.

• Confused 1

It’s true, I am just an old fart. Not that smart. But I am a fair judge of character if I do say so myself, and I’d rather hang with a smart trucker like Mr. Elwood than the likes of you.

Good day sir.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, OldFartRides said:

It’s true, I am just an old fart. Not that smart. But I am a fair judge of character if I do say so myself, and I’d rather hang with a smart trucker like Mr. Elwood than the likes of you.

Good day sir.

You are fishy too. First you are talking (implying bad things) about my character, then you call me sir. You’re quite a figure. For sure, the scientific explanations of “Dr. Fauci of EUC space” impressed me too, when I first read them. Then, over time, I started to smell his fishy “pro chinese” politics. The difference between you and me is: I don’t bow to idols and I’m not a fanboy.

Now go to sleep and dream your electric nightmare.

3 hours ago, OldFartRides said:

Me ? I’m Mr. Big.  The Mr. Big….Xi Jinping. My ultimate goal is to force everyone in the world to use only unsafe mono wheels for transportation. Why, you ask ? Why not ?

To make more $$$ Of course.. Duh. More crashes = more $$$ spent. Broken bone = even better. Why? Because you will need to use our Chinese goods to get better. Because everything is made there. Heck even American flag is made there. :D 

Vaccines ? Yeah, they can be dodgy too, for some people. But when people are dropping by the millions from a virus, I’ll take my chances with the vaccine any day. Am I pro-vax ? Yeah, I guess I am. I heard the bad stuff about the Phizer vax, and opted for the Moderna. About six times. My older sister and her autistic adult son both got the Phizer vax multiple times. Guess

what ? No problems. Guess they were just lucky.  Evrerything in life is a numbers game. What are the odds ? 
And yeah most things revolve around money. The rich live on the backs of the poor. It’s wrong. 

Fake news! Fake news.. My hole family had the virus - simple cough and little bit temperature.. Vaccines also where fake!

Oh and one of us even had it two times. All the deaths and news where FAKE!

We continued to work and so on while we had it..

It all was simple play to make everything more expensive. Governments need to wash the $$$ somehow.

It is wrong, but that's a proven fact. Rich gets richer and the poor class get poorer each passing decade.

So @mrelwood i heard you work secretly at Inmotion. Firstly let me applaud you for your new career path. From Mod to Big shot at EUC manufacturing. :) 

Have any news about new wheels? Will we someday have something lighter than 65LBS? :D 

:popcorn:

Edited by Funky

17 minutes ago, Dan48 said:

Thanx man. I laughed a lot too. Don’t judge me by appearances.

Sorry i don't see people true 1's and 0's. :D Do reading comments you seems like a "Fun" fellow/gall. 

People who think out of a box are lot more fun. Than people who are copy of a copy. Breed like sheeps in society like flock.

Edited by Funky

41 minutes ago, Funky said:

All the deaths and news where FAKE!

If you are talking about the deaths because of the virus, they were not all fake, but the number was hugely amplified to justify the lockdowns and the mandatory vaccinations measures. The virus was not deadly; those who died were people who had other affections and the virus amplified them. In addition many deaths were because of the criminal protocol applied (coming from above): some medication applied (I forgot the name) plus the forced ventilation who had as effect the failure of kidneys and the flooding of lungs with liquids. So these deaths, were simply avoidable. The usual medical personnel were unaware of these possible consequences of these protocols, but the higher up medical authorities who imposed these protocols were. This is called depopulation. In addition the viruses intentionally released in public places could have been of different dangerousness.

For sure though, a lot of people died because of the blood cloth “vaccine”. There is a documentary on Youtube which shows the autopsies of dead persons after vaccinations and the blood clots extracted from their veins. Also a lot of testimony of people related to their relative’s deaths exactly after vaccinations. Not to speak of the many other people suffering after vaccinations of myocarditis. The vaccinations were nominal. That means total control of what each person was injected. This way people in power can kill any individual or group of individuals, hiding behind the masses who took the placebo, and by that, beside serving as cover, they (the masses) become even their witness (“Look, I took the vaccine and I’m fine. Anti-vaxers are theory-conspirationnistes.”). All these deaths are simply crimes and all pro-vaxers are consciously or unconsciously accomplices.

Unfortunately what has happened is at the start we had anti-vaxxers and vaxxers. The anti-vaxxers had no logical reason to be. We then had a pandemic that we knew nothing about so it was imperative to produce a vaccine. Hindsight is 20/20. The vaccines were effective but because they were rushed through they all had undesirable side effects that in the normal course of development would not be permitted. So governments are guilty of fast tracking and knee jerk reactions, but it was to a new virus which we didn't know at the time would kill 1% or 30%. So thought they were doing the right thing. The crimes now are after a year they had the data that showed that 1) the vaccines are harmful and have unacceptable side effects, 2) The young and healthy have a higher risk from the vaccine than the virus. I got vaxxed with 2 doses of Astrazeneca in the beginning,  but watching the data and the evolution of the virus (remember at the start it was more deadly Delta and subsequent variations became milder up to Omicron.) I realised that 1) The vaccines were not working as anticipated, 2) I was at a low risk since it had changed so much. So I didn't bother with boosters. 

What makes things worse now is anti-vaxxers think they were right, when all they were was lucky (it wasn't a 50%+ mortality rate).

Confidence in the WHO and Governments has certainly been severely damaged, and good well researched vaccines too.

If another pandemic occurred and the early data was showing 30% death rate would I take another under researched vaccine? 

The data is also in on Mask wearing...it did and does nothing.

Sources: Dr John Campbell.

• Upvote 1

On 7/5/2022 at 9:00 AM, RagingGrandpa said:

A recent thread turned into a political arguing match. After repeated caution messages from moderators, the flamewar continued.

So it's gone.

While I understand, and appreciate that rational, I am convinced that the most violent thing a person can do on an internet forum is to censor, ie make it gone. So the act of deletion is worse than the argument. Usually we will regret something we said in haste within a couple days, so I would humbly suggest delayed publishing of flamewar material, to give those involved a chance to change their ill thought messages to edit their free speech into something more sensible and compassionate.

Thank you to all the moderators for their work, I like this forum a lot. Perhaps you could implement warnings in the title of a thread that has been ruled 'offensive content' so that we can just avoid the thread all together, or mine it for sensitive topics. It could be the case that some ideas in the thread are worthwhile of exploration in a more thoughtful manner? Maybe re-create the flame pit, and then just move such threads to the flame pit. Having a flame pit actually would bring new people to the forums who might then get interested in buying an EUC after all.

The content that members produce is a reflection of themselves at a given point in time. People change, especially if they are able to see that they were being abusive by having their content cast into the flame pit. Either way, I really do appreciate this forum because it contains a wealth of essential information about riding and maintaining our EUC's.

Edited by earthtwin
more info

I am thankful. It's just that abusive flamesters are exposing themselves and hopefully in a process of growth, and contention is known to stimulate interest as used by social networks to increase user time. So it's possible that a flamewar could get a person interested in EUC's and help flamesters grow as people. The flame pit actually exposes abusive people which is worse than getting censored. Either way, it's not my decision to make. And I'm happy either way.

• Like 1