EUC World 2.14 is out!

Seba

8 hours ago, Seba said:

Please send the issue report from the menu app. It may be a firmware-related issue, as Inmotion is known to introduce significant changes to the data frame structure with each firmware release.

I sent the report. I couldn't connect my wheel while reporting. Hope it works. It's weird my connection to inmotion app doesn't work either though. Bluetooth music works. 

• 2 weeks later...

My EUC World shows 2.14.2.

1. What are the news in .2 ?

2. Another question, regarding the charging control. Do I need the smart plug to change balancing time on my Gotway Tesla 1 or Veteran Sherman v.2 rim? (Charging plug section is below this chapter but i figure its needed for eveything on this page or did You manage to set parameters directly in the wheel? Would be amazing)

Tesla is not "on" when its charging so i guess not possible? Not sure if laying it down turning it on would be a good idea? Have it standing on would mean it would constantly balance.

The Veteran is "on" though as I can see the display info.

3. Also, is there any new charging plug support added than the impossible to get hold of one? (TP LINK HS-110)

Edit: i found the answer on question 3 in your blog :-)

"Work is also underway to add support for other smart plugs that could replace the hard-to-find TP-Link HS-110. More details on this soon."

Thanks for the continously excellent app, Not only does it make riders life easier, safer and more fun but I think also the stats (CO2 saved and so on) will be good to have the day we need to "fight for our right....to wheelie"

Edited by Boogieman

• 4 weeks later...

The EUC World application does not show the battery percentage bar on the main screen, this slight problem occurs only in my phone. Can you already have an application setting, all other functions will work on the phone, the phone is Nokian 1 and Android 10.

GQeJPZY.png

On 3/18/2022 at 10:49 AM, mozart said:

The EUC World application does not show the battery percentage bar on the main screen, this slight problem occurs only in my phone. Can you already have an application setting, all other functions will work on the phone, the phone is Nokian 1 and Android 10.

GQeJPZY.png

Does this always happens when you connect the wheel? Or only sometimes? Also, what is the firmware version and wheel model? It would be also great if you could send an issue report from the app menu, so I can get more details to investigate this issue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was having problems with the long press and double tap feature of eucw. No matter how I changed the settings, it would always skip song, rather than start tour. An update to the newest version didnt fix it, until I uninstalled completely. It now works, but I'm a little miffed that I'm somehow sporting a device with blue and yellow banners...:facepalm:

• 1 month later...

Regarding charging controller.

The  TP-Link HS110 one referred to is more or less impossible to get a hold of at a reasonable price as they stopped making it long time ago.
Any chance for this function to work with other smart plugs?

I use a different plug that I have programmed to stop charging when the wattage used reach a certain level. But would be nice to use EUCworld.

Edited by zeroSIXzero

Hi Folks, sorry to "steal a post for my own needs" lol, but I havn't managed to find the info I need:
My flexmeters birthday is coming and I wanna give'em a little cellphone... Cheaper than those ticrwis if possible. Like if I were following the euc blog faq ios statement:
"Please consider buying an inexpensive Android phone that you will use specifically for EUC World. "
Can you folks confirm If I'll be ok using the whole things in the app, and no connectivity issues, with an Android "GO edition" based phone?
Thanks in advance, good rides and take care out there 🙏

Edited by Seba Barcia

• 5 months later...
On 12/2/2022 at 6:59 PM, sbouju said:

Up !

+1...

Shelly Plug S support is on it's way, so please be patient :)