Mango

17 minutes ago, novazeus said:

ya, i told jason my credit card liked the late january delivery.

u never know, coukd be another fire.

thought my v10 was perfect

Same thoughts exactly. 😂

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, HEC said:

V13 Kickstand has appeared on Aliexpress few days ago ... Was kinda expecting to have that included by Inmotion instead of an optional item 😥

V13 kickstand.jpg

i thought at one point it was mentioned they may include it and seat with preorders but haven’t heard anything on that so don’t think so. 

2 minutes ago, Forwardnbak said:

i thought at one point it was mentioned they may include it and seat with preorders but haven’t heard anything on that so don’t think so

Kickstand was I think mentioned as possibly to be included, however I don't recall the seat. That was always optional item (of any Inmotion wheels), I have my on pre-order from Aliexpress, hopefully it will be available soon to arrive with or not too late after the wheel itself. Now I'm debating whether to order the kickstand as well, as it was not shown as included by any of so far available unboxing (mainly by the ECO DRIFT, which seems to be at the moment most detailed one), or to 3D print one myself, as it will be extremely simple to attach to frame with all the available threaded holes.

59 minutes ago, Forwardnbak said:

I just ordered some Grizzla Flow large for mine. Now I might think about the stand and other things to add. The orange frame with all it’s hang slots is really great. 

please post all ur doodads ur getting.

i need to source those big sheets of velcro everybody is using.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forwardnbak said:

The few $ Grizzla charge for pre installed velcro is the best money i have ever spent 

I would install it myself. :D Simply pay the $ so they only include them - not applied already. (Free option on regular pads.)

Edited by Funky
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Forwardnbak said:

The few $ Grizzla charge for pre installed velcro is the best money i have ever spent 

I would have agreed with that until today, when I was adjusting one out in the field, and the velcro came partially unstuck from one of the front flow pads ! Probably combination of extreme cold and duff pad removal technique - I may have forgotten to do the 'slow hand insertion' separation method, and perhaps did a bit more 'ripping' than was ideal. Previously to that I had been surprised by just how solid their velcro was.

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Forwardnbak said:

i actually didn’t notice the pre installed option at order point for the flow pads, maybe they don’t anymore. 

Same - on older models you have options DIY/self install. Or 6-9Euro pre installed. :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

I would have agreed with that until today, when I was adjusting one out in the field, and the velcro came partially unstuck from one of the front flow pads ! Probably combination of extreme cold and duff removal pad technique - I may have forgotten to do the 'slow hand insertion' separation method, and done a bit more ripping than was ideal. Previously to that I had been surprised by just how solid that velcro was.

I always user rubbing alcohol, or hand sanitizer - to clean surface from oils and what not.. And only then use any kind adhesive. It sticks way better..

Even my two-sided tape that holds yoga mat, or in my dad's case: rubber door mat. They don't come loose at all. (Yes you didn't hear it wrong - my dad's wheel has fuzzy surface. :D) It's well protected from any small falls. It's like glued on. :D But if you need, you still can get it off.

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

the fuzzy sided velcro would do double  duty protecting the case. i don't really use pads but they do protect the wheel.

i decided today it's like surfing the pavement but standing on pedals instead of a surfboard. i let the wheel do the work. i just ride it. and hopefully it follows where i'm looking.

when i used duct tape and didn’t care about aesthetics was the most secure my pads ever felt. I really think it helps me to have little play in the pads as possible. 

My pre installed grizzla large pads have been flawless and the velcro on the grizzla plates has not lifted and i have been very harsh with them. Impressed 

• Like 1

btw, off topic, but i haven't ridden in 4 years, but the settings on my s18 on expert seem mighty soft. i've never leaned as much as i did today. and mine is the molicel version. nice, but pokey. hopefully king song will change their software.

i mentioned that because maybe these settings, which are fine, but for the hotrodders, i can definitely see why u wanna lean so much, and want these pads.

Edited by novazeus

6 minutes ago, novazeus said:

here's a review.

With respects... How is this even a review?  It's 6mins of a slow ride up a mountain with bumper to bumper traffic with a brief chit chat about riding in snow at the very end? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kamikaze_K said:

With respects... How is this even a review?  It's 6mins of a slow ride up a mountain with bumper to bumper traffic with a brief chit chat about riding in snow at the very end? 

yeah sorry. i posted here before wasting my 7 minutes watching it.

where are the new v13 owners videos???

Edited by novazeus

Just now, Cerbera said:

Too busy out having fun riding 'em ? ;)

lets hope so. but even i took some crappy phone videos of my v10 when i got it because i knew people would be interested.

course the weather pretty much does suck except for florida now.