Quackery

Paul A

I plagiarized: 

It is very sad and distressing to see the very deep, bitter, toxic divisions in US politics and society.

It is very sad and distressing to see so many of our American friends, and peoples of all races and creed, around the World, dying < :thumbup:  

Note: copy paste left out (needlessly from Covid) 

@Paul AI love you brother. We think the same and believe different recourses.  :cheers:

Edited by RockyTop
  • Like 2

Dr Pierre Kory contracted Covid sometime in August 2021, whilst taking Ivermectin.

The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) is  a nonprofit organization founded by fringe doctors and former media pros.

Dr. Pierre Kory and Dr. Paul Marik are the co-founders.

Dr. Pierre Kory gets COVID-19 despite taking ivermectin to PREVENT the coronavirus!

Premiered Sep 3, 2021

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_E._Marik

Dr Paul Marik

Marik is a co-founder of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), a group of physicians and former journalists formed in April 2020 that has advocated for ineffective COVID-19 treatments, including the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin.[17][18]

Marik was lead author of a journal article on the efficacy of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, which had been provisionally accepted for publication by a Frontiers Media journal in early 2021, but which was subsequently rejected on account of what the publisher said were "a series of strong, unsupported claims based on studies with insufficient statistical significance" meaning that the article did "not offer an objective [or] balanced scientific contribution to the evaluation of ivermectin as a potential treatment for COVID-19".[19]

In March 2021, Marik was reprimanded by the Virginia Board of Medicine and ordered to complete additional education in prescribing practices after it was found he had prescribed drugs, including phenobarbital, oxycodone, tramadol, alprazolam, and diazepam, to people who were not his patients.

• Like 2

https://www.merck.com/news/merck-statement-on-ivermectin-use-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/

Merck & Co., Inc, is the American multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Kenilworth, New Jersey.

Merck are the manufacturers of Ivermectin, marketed under the brand name of STROMECTOL® (ivermectin).

Merck Statement on Ivermectin use During the COVID-19 Pandemic

February 4, 2021 11:45 am ET

KENILWORTH, N.J., Feb. 4, 2021 – Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

• No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies; 
  • No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and; 
  • A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2021 at 6:07 PM, Paul A said:

White House

POTUS receives booster shot.

September 27, 2021.

And I just got back from a vacation on the moon. Do you understand propaganda? …..Seriously tho, Whatever he is on, I’ll pass. I don’t want to end up like him. 

• Like 3

By televising POTUS receiving a third injection of a covid vaccine, it is a public display of confidence and reassurance to millions of Americans that it is safe.

A case of "Don't do as I say, do as I do".

People that are not well educated or perhaps even illiterate, would by benefit immensely by seeing their leader and most powerful man in the world taking the vaccine.

To dispel fears perpetuated by conspiracy theories.

POTUS would not be taking a vaccine if it was not safe.

Covid does not discern people of differing political philosophies.

It is a matter of life and death.

We all share a common bond of humanity.

POTUS must bring all people together with him, regardless of who they voted for.

No one in society is to be left behind.

People that are not well educated or perhaps even illiterate, would by benefit immensely by seeing their leader and most powerful man in the world taking the vaccine.

Like the video Begode published, of three Hero EUCs in the rain. Now THAT if anything is proof! Everybody can clearly see that it is perfectly suitable for riding in the rain!

They did say though not to do try it at home… But still, it’s PROOF!

Edited by mrelwood
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Don't forget the bribes, coercion, threats, freedoms taken and all other things being done to 'persuade' everyone to do something. I get REALLY nervous when drugs and money are being offered in return for doing something you wouldn't otherwise. Even worse is when the masses want something so badly that they overlook the devestation to other areas of society, that it may cause. Fear and desperation are great motivators. Toss in a little bit of having money taken from you if you don't do something, and it SHOULD scare everyone. Death and sickness are not new. It will alwyas be one thing or another. The sad part is, even tho its inevitable, we succomb to the fear enough that we gladly give away rights and choices, while overlooking that once we give these things away, we will NEVER get them back.

You can’t question how it started. You can’t question what it is. You can’t question the vaccine. You can’t make true statements about anything involving Covid or the vaccine. They don’t have exceptions for people that have the antibodies or have religious objection. They don’t follow the science or except natural immunity. The people forcing this have never told the truth about anything. We promise, this is “for the greater good” It feels like the SS is trying to get me to take a shower. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

SS is trying to get me to take a shower.

Also shown to be effective at preventing you from spreading a dread disease among the general populace (viral, bacterial, idealogical, genetic... covers all of 'em. And helps with the global warming problem to boot). Not totally effective mind you because there is the martyr factor, but effective none the less.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1

AKedOLTDMl8E5vFyjCn-hOnyz_zKzsSDPf7Y5owk

Sep 22, 2021
24-Year-Old Unvaccinated Father Who Encouraged Vaccines Dies Of Covid

Patrick Burshia told NBC News’ Gabe Gutierrez that he regretted not getting the Covid-19 vaccine and encouraged others to get vaccinated because he “would not wish this stuff on my worst enemy.”

He recently passed away, leaving behind a young son. 

I find it interesting that when shibtgillions of people have already gone through Covid, single patients somehow still reach the news threshold. Since it doesn’t make any sense on its own, the actual piece of news must be something else. This turns the focus into the vaccine part.

Why is it newsworthy enough for the news media to shoot, edit and air a video of a Covid patient that wasn’t vaccinated? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a news clip of a bicycle rider who crashed without a helmet, or a driver that crashed without seatbelts, both surely a much larger number of people. Or of people who traveled without a vaccine for tropical diseases and got sick. Hmmmm…

• Like 1