Aliexpress doesn’t show EUCs for some users

Yassine

Hello Guys, 

Don't know what is happening. 

But at now it is not possible to find any euc in aliexpress. 

If you have the direct link you can still access to the right page but from the search page all euc disappeared... 

If someone knows what's happened? 

Best, 

Yassine

Edited by null
Title
  • Like 1

Aliexpress is working fine from Finland. They seem to have changed the search logic. Search words "Inmotion V8F" (without quatation marks) used to give results for "Inmotion OR V8F", which was frustrating. Now it gives "Inmotion AND V8F", like it should be. Are you using multiple search words? Try less.

Edited by Eucner
Grammary

15 minutes ago, Eucner said:

Aliexpress is working fine from Finland. They seem to have changed the search logic. Search words "Inmotion V8F" (without quatation marks) used to give results for "Inmotion OR V8F", which was frustrating. Now it gives "Inmotion AND V8F", like it should be. Are you using multiple search words? Try less.

I tried everything. Gotway, kingsong, inmotion, leaperkim. Everything related to euc is hidden only some charger and spare parts are still there but nothing relevant :s

1 minute ago, Yassine said:

I tried everything. Gotway, kingsong, inmotion, leaperkim. Everything related to euc is hidden only some charger and spare parts are still there but nothing relevant :s

"Sorry, your search "gotway" did not match any products. Please try again."

Works in the usa, bouncing off a satellite with firefox on a windows 10 computer. Laggy as always, but "gotway aliexpress" on google popped me right into a page of them. "gotway' in the ali search bar shows MANY dealers/options. Maybe its a regional thing? @Yassine You may want to change the original title, it does sound rather misleading. I find it very odd that the internet is being sectioned out by region. I must be VERY behind the times. More proof USA>France:popcorn:

Edited by ShanesPlanet

I've just done a search using Only gotway (No quotations) here in New Zealand without issue:

Ali Epress search

@Yassine the title of this topic should probably be altered, as previously mentioned by Shane.

Edited by fbhb

• null changed the title to Aliexpress doesn’t show EUCs for some users

I edited the title to be less misleading, it is late here and it could have taken a while before OP did it.

Ali doesn’t show much results looking for 84v or 100.8v either, maybe a local mirror who got some issues.

Edited by null
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Works in the usa, bouncing off a satellite with firefox on a windows 10 computer. Laggy as always, but "gotway aliexpress" on google popped me right into a page of them. "gotway' in the ali search bar shows MANY dealers/options. Maybe its a regional thing? @Yassine You may want to change the original title, it does sound rather misleading. I find it very odd that the internet is being sectioned out by region. I must be VERY behind the times. More proof USA>France:popcorn:

Hey Shane, have you looked into Starlink (SpaceX Satellite Internet)? I saw Linus Tech Tips review it and they said it was FAST!

• Like 1

NOW its not working here in USA at ShanesPlanet. Gotway and inmotion come up with bare minimun of parts, NO wheels. Must be contagious and my Planet's internet was late to the party... SO anyone wanna buy my sherman for about $10,000usd. lolz

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1