Looking to Purchase KS18-800w

Electric Dreams

I'm looking to purchase a KS 18 with 800w power and with either 680wh or 820wh whichever one has a better price.

It's been hard to locate sellers to who sells these since they arent as popular as the Ninebot One E+ Model. I need a seller that can ship to North America preferably Canada but if not the US is fine as well.

Does anyone have any trusty sellers that they would like to suggest me getting from?

Thanks!

58 minutes ago, Colestien said:

Yap we do at the moment there is east coast dealer and a west coast dealer, and one out of Buffalo Wyoming on the Forum.  Sorry if I've forgotten someone.  

thanks for ur reply but i was hoping for a more in depth way of helping me get in contact with these dealers... i know they exist but they arent easy to find

:(

1 minute ago, Colestien said:

Thanks @SlowMo, I was on my phone last night and couldn't seem to spell Jason or Kale well enough to get the @ sign to link.....  Or I was just tired.  

The tagging-system seems to have some problems at times, sometimes I need to try many times over (ie. add @-sign and start writing the name, then delete it and try again) before the drop-down menu becomes visible.

Archived