Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)

Mango

44 minutes ago, TomRedsterRed said:

Nice, I bought good bearings like that. as
I know that between them should be some washer, am I right?
I didn't find any washer 19mm in diameter when I took this thing apart and it's suspicious. I can't believe there's a bearing inner diameter washer in there. 

Someone know what washer should be between bearings?
I didn't find anything about that ((

There's no washer between the double bearings.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am having problem with my left battery pack of my s22, one of the cell is 0.5v out of balance wich is a significant difference. I am looking for my options...

1 - I was wondering if someone is selling used s22 parts so I could get a pack at a decent price ?

2 - Any suggestion on best course of action ?

Changing a single cell in a s22 pack is it something the typical electronic repair guy could do or is it to hard to thake those pack apart?

Anyway, Thx for your help!

3 hours ago, Meso said:

Hi guys, I am having problem with my left battery pack of my s22, one of the cell is 0.5v out of balance wich is a significant difference.

One of my friends is in exactly the same problem. He's got four cells that are out of balance. The wheel hasn't done 500km yet! Mine is the same age and has done 8500km so far.

It seems to be such a waste, and expensive, to replace the whole pack. I can't find any information on cell replacement for an EUC.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

13 hours ago, Julian-NZ said:

One of my friends is in exactly the same problem. He's got four cells that are out of balance. The wheel hasn't done 500km yet! Mine is the same age and has done 8500km so far.

It seems to be such a waste, and expensive, to replace the whole pack. I can't find any information on cell replacement for an EUC.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

Has the wheel been getting regular balancing cycles?  It could take dozens of charge and balance cycles but it is worth a shot before getting rid of the packs.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2024 at 10:30 PM, Rollin-on-1 said:

Has the wheel been getting regular balancing cycles?

I'll have to check. I'm not sure if he's 'scrapped' his wheel. He bought his wheel at the same time as me. He just doesn't ride it that much. I'm sure he balanced charged it all the time.

He's really disappointed with the cost per km and the lack of help from Kingsong.  Over here there are very few people riding EUC's.

• Sad 1

On 8/12/2024 at 9:43 AM, Meso said:

Changing a single cell in a s22 pack is it something the typical electronic repair guy could do or is it to hard to thake those pack apart?

I'd absolutely recommend only letting someone that has a long history of not blowing themselves up working on battery packs touch it. The voltage is high enough to cause a great deal of excitement, not mentioning how spectacular a fire one can start by connecting the wrong things. Plus there's welding involved in the process so you must have the right tools etc.

• Haha 1