My first EUC the road to ...failure or sucsess ?

Alright not poste much her but i been on the wheel daily and started to practice on gravel roads. 
sumting i find exstream fun. ^_^ 

OD6BjUd.png

Edited by xSAMCOx

Feelt im started to Get good hang of the S2 my gravel roads helps big time on getting the wheel feel going.

Going back to asphalt its feels a dream.

So ill try the Loved / hated Z10 i love the looks i been drawn to it... n resisted multiple times but ...

i gave in 😄 

• Like 3

First impression was omg its so heavy :blink1: and it was so knife edged.

i let sum air of the tire n it got better ,now it sticks like glue to the asphalt :blink1: dont know whos InCharge me or the z10 as it wants to stay up right .... its takes a fight to turn. But its so stabile no wobbles or micro feet adjustments this just im the boss im going .... you just stay on top .... :blink1:. N shut up...

The lill S2 is more fun to carv n fast turn n dance with .... Z10 :ph34r: its a bull fight its one stubborn thing.

Want to turn ... no i want to stay upright i wont lean in -_- u got to work for it...

I gotta say bud, you do have an eye for the obscure. Where others salivate & lust for the newest greatest (at least fastest & furthest), there you are going 'back to the past'. Doc Brown you're not!😁

That said, a new Z10 is still the king (or izit Queen?) of looks. To my eyes, its still THE chica bonita🥰. I can't say I'd pick this Z10 over something like the new V12 or EX.N.

Nevertheless, CONGRATS on the new toy.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Scottie888 said:

I gotta say bud, you do have an eye for the obscure. Where others salivate & lust for the newest greatest (at least fastest & furthest), there you are going 'back to the past'. Doc Brown you're not!😁

That said, a new Z10 is still the king (or izit Queen?) of looks. To my eyes, its still THE chica bonita🥰. I can't say I'd pick this Z10 over something like the new V12 or EX.N.

Nevertheless, CONGRATS on the new toy.

Well i did think lill of other wheels , but i ended up getting more drawn to the Z10 now n then. Just had to do a back to the future to «Get it out of my system» But again it also sparked the thoughts on whats next.... Z10 will do me well this summer ill have sum fun with it n Get used to a more heavy wheel. 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Update… Its Winter season here in Norway and well riding is on a pause in my case.

Z10 still going strong and a Mten3 arrived this week from Speedy feet in Uk.

Need litt practice on mounting on that lill wheel but it seemed great fun.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, xSAMCOx said:

Mten3 arrived this week

YAY! It's a great little wheel but be warned: it will do the Gotway dance and WILL smash your ankle. Use great care when getting off—the dance seems to start because the wheel can tip over sideways just enough to hit the pedal hanger, which raises the tire off the ground and the motor spins up. If the tire touches the ground again, it literally launches the wheel spinning into the air like an angry beast. The tilt sensor is a smidgen 'off' in my opinion.

To avoid this, either make sure the wheel falls over on its side HARD so it won't tip back, or when you get off catch it and don't let it tip over at all. Best advice if you can't catch it is to get the heck away from it! This is the one instance where I do think a 'training strap' is a good idea...

It also doesn't have much reserve power, so don't get carried away trying to ride it at its advertised speed. Especially if the battery isn't 100%. I have my alarms set at 16 mph and it still dumped me at 14 mph (overpower, hit a little bump, but at 46% battery and I only have a 67V—totally pilot error)

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Tawpie said:

YAY! It's a great little wheel but be warned: it will do the Gotway dance and WILL smash your ankle. Use great care when getting off—the dance seems to start because the wheel can tip over sideways just enough to hit the pedal hanger, which raises the tire off the ground and the motor spins up. If the tire touches the ground again, it literally launches the wheel spinning into the air like an angry beast. The tilt sensor is a smidgen 'off' in my opinion.

To avoid this, either make sure the wheel falls over on its side HARD so it won't tip back, or when you get off catch it and don't let it tip over at all. Best advice if you can't catch it is to get the heck away from it! This is the one instance where I do think a 'training strap' is a good idea...

It also doesn't have much reserve power, so don't get carried away trying to ride it at its advertised speed. Especially if the battery isn't 100%. I have my alarms set at 16 mph and it still dumped me at 14 mph (overpower, hit a little bump, but at 46% battery and I only have a 67V—totally pilot error)

Good tips 🤔 like the Get the heck away from it 😄. Do se mounting n dismounting  can be the challenge with it. Only played a little with it indoors to get the feel of it ,as its Winter season up here in Norway.

15 minutes ago, xSAMCOx said:

its Winter season up here in Norway.

As you probably know from this forum, you can ride in winter just fine, even on summer street tires [Just ride smoothly]! I am not sure if ninebots are waterproof enough, but I suspect they are. Winter riding is its own kind of fun and balancing with a slick tire boosts your riding skill immensely. It also teaches you to foresee and plan in advance (a very useful, safety-enhancing skill), since you cannot accelerate, brake or turn on snow and ice very quickly. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, xSAMCOx said:

Do se mounting n dismounting  can be the challenge with it.

Not a challenge, but it is a bit different. Easier in some ways because the pedals are so low. Harder because it's so small its top hits you very low on the leg and requires my foot to be very close to the shell so it doesn't tip over as much before the second foot is planted. Just spend some time practicing slow mounts and you'll be fine—perfect activity for when the weather says "maybe we want to be indoors".

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1

If you ride the mten indoors on wood or tile, you may want to put something on the pedal hangers. Mine got away from me once or twice and those hangers do a number on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

If you ride the mten indoors on wood or tile, you may want to put something on the pedal hangers. Mine got away from me once or twice and those hangers do a number on the floor.

Just hold onto a broom... But only will it stabilise you, but you get some chores done at the same time!   :facepalm:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Just hold onto a broom... But only will it stabilise you, but you get some chores done at the same time!   :facepalm:

No broom. The lure of having jousting practice is too damn great. That and the witch jokes simply would NEVER end....

On 1/21/2022 at 9:45 PM, ShanesPlanet said:

No broom. The lure of having jousting practice is too damn great. That and the witch jokes simply would NEVER end....

I bought a large broom from home depot on my EUC and all I could think about was jousting as I had it under my shoulder

• Like 1
  • Haha 1