My first EUC the road to ...failure or sucsess ?

5 hours ago, xSAMCOx said:

Its a step to ? sucsess... the bird left the nest :wub: god the happyness i have atm its unreal.

Congrats! It sounds like someone is both figuring it out and a little bird crazy!

• Like 1

Started to do small correction  movments to keep balance . Upper torso twists , small twists on wheel to keep stabile .... its no crazy hand moments. But i dont Get how this klicked in place when it did. 

Still a long way to go but will be more fun now ti try turns Carvings n other surfaces hils .... :w00t2: hyper hyper to morr im back on it..,

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, xSAMCOx said:

Started to do small correction  movments to keep balance . Upper torso twists , small twists on wheel to keep stabile .... its no crazy hand moments. But i dont Get how this klicked in place when it did. 

Still a long way to go but will be more fun now ti try turns Carvings n other surfaces hils .... :w00t2: hyper hyper to morr im back on it..,

simple... it was determination and effort. SImple math and wound up with you catching the euc disease for sure!

• Like 1

Started to give turning a go to day. :confused1: Left turns i seem to «manage» fairly well in larger circles Right ones seems Alien still to me. But ill try to practice or have to practice more next weekend. Im weight shifting on the foot plates. Not tryed the torso body twist looking where to go so far.  Big shame its Winter or ill been daily trying but its weekends i Get the gym acces.

You shouldn't need to twist much, technically the EUC turns when tilted to one side or the other.
When going straight, try lifting the weight off one foot so the wheel tilts a bit. > turns.

(hard hip twist turn is pretty much only for rare occasion)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, null said:

You shouldn't need to twist much, technically the EUC turns when tilted to one side or the other.
When going straight, try lifting the weight off one foot so the wheel tilts a bit. > turns.

(hard hip twist turn is pretty much only for rare occasion)

Need to practice this as next step i do. I was thinking i need a pole or a pillar to try to turn around :mellow: tighter turns perhaps 

47 minutes ago, xSAMCOx said:

Started to give turning a go to day. :confused1: Left turns i seem to «manage» fairly well in larger circles Right ones seems Alien still to me. But ill try to practice or have to practice more next weekend. Im weight shifting on the foot plates. Not tryed the torso body twist looking where to go so far.  Big shame its Winter or ill been daily trying but its weekends i Get the gym acces.

It was the same for me while first learning. I felt like a NASCAR driver. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xSAMCOx said:

I'm still much better at turning one way than another. Try watching your shoulder , hip and knee posture as you turn the direction you're good at. I have a weak side and its the side that isnt as smooth. I think its a combination of not placing enough weight on my bum hip when its the inside. I'm also forgetting to turn at the waist and steer with shoulders as much in that direction. I'm just guessing its from years of favoring one side in everyday life. I practice turning both directions and am constantly trying to mirror my actions. Depending on my arthritis for the day, sometimes its a success. Remember to look up and lead with the eyes...

6 hours ago, xSAMCOx said:

Se the biggest step to a euc is to dare to try to learn New stuff on it. Balance is one thing but the fear factor is still a thing.

If fear is your biggest issue, theres a myriad of chemicals on the market that totally help with that(white and black markets both). Youll have to do your own research, but I've found a couple that conquer fear and in the right dosage, don't screw up my balance, while enabling me to fall down with better results. Lately I havent needed chem assitance as the dont give a f**k in my brain is alive and well. You could also gear up like a damn military trooper about to invade a country. Itll mislead you into feeling invincible and also remove some fear. With the right chems and too much gear, I become Superman, biotches!:w00t2:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

Spoiler

The Vision :whistling:

Had a Vision :smartass:...

I hanged a soft rope down from a beam. And while holding to that trying to go left n right circles :facepalm:

Not seen this as a metod on learning to do turns but.. :popcorn: ill try it n se if i Get a feel on body n leg weight shift...

17 minutes ago, xSAMCOx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The Vision :whistling:

Had a Vision :smartass:...

I hanged a soft rope down from a beam. And while holding to that trying to go left n right circles :facepalm:

Not seen this as a metod on learning to do turns but.. :popcorn: ill try it n se if i Get a feel on body n leg weight shift...

we call dat dere a recipe for a hangin' pardner! Folks in these here parts just put they feets on dem darn paddle thingies and ride.:roflmao:Me think you think too dern much. Same chems help out wit dat too! Course some be da cause of dem dang ole visions ye be seein.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

we call dat dere a recipe for a hangin' pardner! Folks in these here parts just put they feets on dem darn paddle thingies and ride.:roflmao:Me think you think too dern much. Same chems help out wit dat too! Course some be da cause of dem dang ole visions ye be seein.

This might be the New hang man on EUCs :popcorn: ill patent this ...

• Like 1

Update .. not much this week .. maybe a plan to go «outside» on sunday n try asphalt riding might found a place in a open parking celler i want to check out t :ph34r:  saturday its back into the gym try to do turns... 

I Even manager a tilt back on the pedals, i started to floor it n i felt the way this works :popcorn: oh lill Odd feeling when the start to tilt up but i slowed down it leveld back down. 

Starting to love this EUC thing i can slooow turn as well as faster turn now im so relaxed on it. 
Few jump offs but back fast on n to i tired out n rinsed n repeated for hours to day. 

Not much News :ph34r: than the toughts on next wheel upgrade/second n decided to downgrade on a few pevs to «finance» sum of the cost of one. So the kiawano one wheel scooter and The Ninebot  Es2 kick scooter with the ekstra battery got sold yesterday.

So far im keeping the Ninebot 30DMax scooter as its rock solid.

• 3 weeks later...