My first EUC the road to ...failure or sucsess ?

54 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

How many amps does this thing give you when charging?

OMG 600€, I think this isn't worth it:shock2: You can just buy a EUC with a bigger battery for this money.

137w its pulling on this S2 :mellow:  A biggerEUC will deffo come with time.
Im tempted already but ill stick to this one to i learn more a good while longer.

Had a good 3 days go :wub: on the lill S2 after work. Music on the ears its lovly to practice. 
when snow melts away ill find other places than the parking underground place been using.

Im better at right turns twisting body or shifting weigh but it still not as natural to me as turning left.

9 hours ago, xSAMCOx said:

Im better at right turns twisting body or shifting weigh but it still not as natural to me as turning left.

That's fairly normal to be able to turn one direction better than the other when you're learning. It will even out for both directions in a few weeks.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Scottie said:

That's fairly normal to be able to turn one direction better than the other when you're learning. It will even out for both directions in a few weeks.

Unless you have a physical limitation on one side more than the other. It then will become the most annoying thing on the planet. I agree tho, its usually easier one way than another, same with start and stopping. At least until you become highly proficient in both.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

I was (and still am) the same way downhill skiing, but on the other side! EUC I had problems with the left turn, skiing with the right.

I've determined that in my case, it's all about confidence. For whatever reason, my brain gets a little more seized up on the wheel when I need to setup for a left turn—going right has 'clicked'. On the wheel it's gotten so much better with time (training) that going left has nearly clicked and I don't notice myself getting mentally or physically tense anymore. I can carve within a foot of the right side of the path now whereas for what seemed like forever I just had to turn away much earlier. Just couldn't make myself get closer! It's been decades since I skied, but because I believe I'll still have issues going right on skis, I would probably make that true. (downhilling was abandoned for cost and convenience reasons, but the love of carving is what set me on the path to EUCs so going left just HAD to be learned).

Patience grasshopper. (and keep turning left)

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Tawpie said:

I was (and still am) the same way downhill skiing, but on the other side! EUC I had problems with the left turn, skiing with the right.

I've determined that in my case, it's all about confidence. For whatever reason, my brain gets a little more seized up on the wheel when I need to setup for a left turn—going right has 'clicked'. On the wheel it's gotten so much better with time (training) that going left has nearly clicked and I don't notice myself getting mentally or physically tense anymore. I can carve within a foot of the right side of the path now whereas for what seemed like forever I just had to turn away much earlier. Just couldn't make myself get closer! It's been decades since I skied, but because I believe I'll still have issues going right on skis, I would probably make that true. (downhilling was abandoned for cost and convenience reasons, but the love of carving is set me on the path to EUCs).

Patience grasshopper. (and keep turning left)

Yes i hope for the fatigue to ease with more time on it ,its exstream fun do enjoy it. 
But i have had toughts on if i tire out on this lol why the hek i want a future sherman for :shock2:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Its been a up n down Winter:mellow: on weather ....  i got to ride a fair bit this weekend but its now back to snow n bad weather ill try to post a few pictures i been taking. Progress been great really enjoying it. ...

Been only on closed places not in public walkways but great fun.

Next EUC upgrade i decided will  be next year vs this one .. ill practice more on this one first this season.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

SO many cool places to ride! This must be the cleanest damn asphalt Ive ever seen at a mall and industrial district. I agree completly, sometimes you just got jam to some tunes. Its amazing how a normal ride can become an excellent ride, depending on the tunes... Im not a headphone fan, but you do what you gotta do! Thanks for the pics!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

SO many cool places to ride! This must be the cleanest damn asphalt Ive ever seen at a mall and industrial district. I agree completly, sometimes you just got jam to some tunes. Its amazing how a normal ride can become an excellent ride, depending on the tunes... Im not a headphone fan, but you do what you gotta do! Thanks for the pics!

Thanks ,Will be more pics n more rides, but atm looking outside it started to snow :blink1: so its not been to easy to Get time on it.

But spring is slowly comming this will melt away fast. 

5 minutes ago, xSAMCOx said:

Thanks ,Will be more pics n more rides, but atm looking outside it started to snow :blink1: so its not been to easy to Get time on it.

But spring is slowly comming this will melt away fast. 

GOod time for snow riding and pics. Just dont ride to close to the edge on that mall roof :)

42 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

GOod time for snow riding and pics. Just dont ride to close to the edge on that mall roof :)

Think ill pass to day ,seems to clear up to morrow ill try to go out n maybe find a good spot then.

• 4 weeks later...

Been a few sunny days :innocent1: so i practiced finally how to mount the euc from a stand still it went preety fast. 
Repeated stopping going multiple times at evnings n started to Get really confident on that now.

Next step when weather allows is to try more hills up n down. Good fun had a few tilt Backs i guess im outgrowing this lill Ninebot fast as im restraining myself going slow.

• Like 1