My first EUC the road to ...failure or sucsess ?

Had my first go on it :facepalm: se the learning curve all talks off.... 

My challenge i Discoverd instant :blink1: is to mount a euc ...first on it i got «sum controll» like Bambi on ice had ... but to Get on it i need to figure out more off. Se one need to lean a euc against one dominant leg but at what angel do one «jump» on one with the other leg?

I feel i need sum grip on the casing as its one slipper thing vs the legs. Got the Ninebot pads on its way n i got yesterday from Amazon sum baby safe Edge  foam i can Apply 

Edited by xSAMCOx

Yes mounting (and getting off) is difficult because of the shape turning inward. Try adding some more thickness at the upper sidewall that can rest against your leg, like the official pads. Protections for when it falls is good too, nice you got the baby foam.

Gorgeous wheel :) loved mine.

Edited by null
spelling

1 hour ago, null said:

Yes mounting (and getting off) is difficult because of the shape turning inward. Try adding some more thickness at the upper sidewalk that can rest against your leg, like the official pads. Protections for when it falls is good too, good you got the baby foam.

Gorgeous wheel :)

Hmm it got its first scraches :facepalm: so im past that early part.... ahh well was exspected n the reason to Get a learning wheel 

• Like 1

Well one thing i learned im glad i didnt go for a exspensive first wheel .... :lol: pat on the sholder..
The learning curve is Steep on this i se more n more had a good to day to start with giving up a moment of leg pain of all the dings into the leggs ... to add more padding to «soften» the inpacts n Get on it again...

It gets a few Death spinns on the floor  :lol: now n then.

Edited by xSAMCOx

Day 3 :popcorn: added more air into the tire to Ninebot recomended specs. 
XPQGaHe.png

It made a massive diffrence on the roll feel n handling feel... i might try to lower it by 0.5 psi as it slight knife edged feel to it but so much more fun. Than saturday session.

Progress Bern made got the gliding feel.... wow se why people love eucs its a unique feel.

H4VldzL.png

Got a long way still to go but ill stick to it it starting to be fun. Wont be able to do as much practice to next weekend but ill Get i  a few mount dismount ones sessions daily .... good fun

• Like 2

looks like you're coming right along! I also found the euc to be unlike every other wheeled activity. Hell, its even different than a regular unicycle. So, would you agree that an euc is something the masses are capable of safely learning and using for transport? I'm not one to believe it, as i think it takes a 'special' kind of nut and requires determination and balance. The good news is, once you get over the first learning curve, you will find that you dont hardly ever drop the wheel and it no longer makes you sore on simple rides. Looking good bro!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

looks like you're coming right along! I also found the euc to be unlike every other wheeled activity. Hell, its even different than a regular unicycle. So, would you agree that an euc is something the masses are capable of safely learning and using for transport? I'm not one to believe it, as i think it takes a 'special' kind of nut and requires determination and balance. The good news is, once you get over the first learning curve, you will find that you dont hardly ever drop the wheel and it no longer makes you sore on simple rides. Looking good bro!

Yes i think all can learn it , but one cant exspect to jump on to one n thats it.:P It takes sum time to master but thats person to person how long one needs. Starting to grow on me.

31 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Glad you're enjoying it! (and that the S2 still works)

Be aware that a "real" wheel as a whole nother deal. So you have something to look forward to in summer:dribble:

Yeh ill se what ill end up with next , lill tempted of the sherman.... :mellow: 

I dont know what happend earlyer. :popcorn: i had this comfortable foot position... Music on the ears... i feelt exstream relaxed.

And i started to «Get» it n started to ride :blink1: after that i been so consistant rides. The balance n small twist on the wheel to keep balance. It was BOOM!!! It snapped in place ...

I can now go back m forth in the gym with no worry.... Big progress 

Yess Yess n YESS :w00t2:

So one charge n 15 km of wobbling n climging on the wall it snapped in place.