I did it! My first wheel (IPS Zero)

Supersmi

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iamips is now sending through another forwarder. My contact RunRui is responsive and assured me they will do what they can in order for me to have it by year end.

This time also by plane .... let's see if this forwarder does it better. Fingers crossed :-)

On 16 December 2015 at 5:05 PM, Supersmi said:

Today I received news from iamips telling that the forwarder told them the package has been rejected by the custom and have been returned to China. 

Also that all products on amazon have been removed because they're thinking our products as "hoverboard". 

It seem to be very difficult to ship such items nowadays.

They gave me the option to get a refund or let them find another solution via another forwarder.

I choose the last option (wisely I hope).

I guess i'm in for another few weeks of waiting :(

I had exactly the same experience as you this week. I choose for the refund in the mean time and they said they will contact me when they find a new carrier. 

Sadly it means, no wheel for Christmas. 

On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 7:36 PM, SlowMo said:

Did you do a calibration? If not, then do the horizontal alignment and see if it does the same problem but normally it will be solved.

My Kahuna was stuck in Hong Kong for more than a month and a replacement unit had to be sent to me by the supplier. The original unit was eventually returned back to China.

Shipment History
Activity
Kowloon Office, Hong Kong
12/7/2015 6:45:00 PM
Returned to Shipper
11/23/2015 3:23:00 PM
On Hold
10/26/2015 10:26:00 AM
Received at Origin Facility
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
10/21/2015 1:58:00 PM
Data received.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
10/21/2015 1:58:00 PM
Record Created

it's a Lhotz, how to do calibration, horizontal allignment?

11 hours ago, Gabriel said:

I had exactly the same experience as you this week. I choose for the refund in the mean time and they said they will contact me when they find a new carrier. 

Sadly it means, no wheel for Christmas. 

The day after relaunching the order I immediately received a new UPS number. Unfortuantely that will only start to track when the package arrived in belgium. Guess they are not using UPS from China to Belgium. Only to move the package within Belgium. So the number doesn't mean a lot. 

Still crossing fingers to get it this year ...

Got news from IPS : 
"Our forwarder mean that the package will be picked up on next monday, it has been cleared the custom already"

I assume the package is already in my country and will be picked up this monday....there is still hope to get to get it this year.

This also means they are still able to ship to Belgium and probably the whole area as well.

Hi, i am also waiting my gotway MCM4, it supposed to be here before new year, the carrier is DHL.

I am so impatient, so finger cross i hope it will arrive before new year! :P

If you get yours on monday can you please share how much did you pay customs?

Thanks

It's here! :D

I needed to go and pick up from DHL depot, they sent me a message that i need to pay import duties of 54€

Battery is on the way, i will receive it today so i need to wait :rolleyes:

@Jug Congratulations! 

I received mail from IPS today telling that my package was picked up from our airport in Brussels today and that I should receive it today or tomorrow. 

I'll also put it under my tree and then join you in bringing the Unicycle to our streets here in belgium :-)

I read that you are happy with you supplier on AliExpress....maybe I'll use him for my next purchase (Gotway MSuper 18") (If i'm crazy enough and the zero is real fun)

1 minute ago, Supersmi said:

@Jug Congratulations! 

I received mail from IPS today telling that my package was picked up from our airport in Brussels today and that I should receive it today or tomorrow. 

I'll also put it under my tree and then join you in bringing the Unicycle to our streets here in belgium :-)

I read that you are happy with you supplier on AliExpress....maybe I'll use him for my next purchase (Gotway MSuper 18") (If i'm crazy enough and the zero is real fun)

Oh yes, i am very happy with that supplier, communication is great, he promised i will get my euc before new year and here it is! :D

I can highly recommend this supplier! B)   

I really hope you will get your zero fast and enjoy riding it! ;)

53 minutes ago, Supersmi said:

My UPS package is moving. My IPS came into europe via Amsterdam and is now on it's way to my town. Expected delivery is tomorrow ... :-) :-) :-)

That is good news, hope you will get it in morning so you can have all day for your zero! :P

On 12/28/2015 at 11:42 PM, Supersmi said:

My UPS package is moving. My IPS came into europe via Amsterdam and is now on it's way to my town. Expected delivery is tomorrow ... :-) :-) :-)

Any good news? :)

Hoping I can get some help on the shipping situation. I've asked Runrui at iamips for the price of IPS Zero, been quoted $630 for 260Wh and $750 for 340Wh, this is including shipping to UK but not sure now after hearing so many cheaper options and also the issue with EUC not being allowed in the UK...

Archived