Adding pads to Inmotion v11?

Finn Bjerke

There is a lack of pads to lean into and to stabilise while jumping and accelerating on the Inmotion  v11. Kingsong s18 is way better when it comes to foot supporting  using padlike strukture. Is iut possible  to add pads like this to the Inmotion v11?

Skærmbillede fra 2020-08-06 20-34-15.png

• 1 month later...

I would wait a bit ... The popularity of the V11 ... there are many products coming that will be very polished and finished to match the V11 beautifully.  

https://imgur.com/a/hELXPyU

In the mean time, make some out of foam as a DIY.

12 hours ago, Mortal Coil said:

Official pads have been teased by inmotion.

seat too!

43FBDCA0-BA60-45CD-87FB-4FCB0A49B726.jpeg

Interested in these pads. Where can we go to purchase?

15 hours ago, Kekafuch said:

I would wait a bit ... The popularity of the V11 ... there are many products coming that will be very polished and finished to match the V11 beautifully.  

https://imgur.com/a/hELXPyU

In the mean time, make some out of foam as a DIY.

It was 25 bucks. If it doesn't work that's not a big deal to me. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, EUChristian said:

I think Martys seat is the better option. 

I absolutely HATE how the bicycle seat looks. Its a non starter for me.  I cant turn my 2000$ beauty into something that clowns ride. 

This is form fit and looks much nicer to me. Plus its easy to remove and reinstall so i can keep it in my bag on long rides.  

• Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 12:31 AM, GoGeorgeGo said:

I absolutely HATE how the bicycle seat looks. Its a non starter for me.  I cant turn my 2000$ beauty into something that clowns ride. 

This is form fit and looks much nicer to me. Plus its easy to remove and reinstall so i can keep it in my bag on long rides.  

So odd how differently we see the world. Clown ride lol 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Clark pads is the thang it seems:   He is adding to the saddle piece: 

Are these intended to be set low near the pedal? Is that big knobby thing to wedge your foot mind for jumping? Is the slanted part to lean your shin into for leverage?

On 9/28/2020 at 8:07 AM, Coco66 said:

Picture? 

23 hours ago, Chaotropic said:

Are these intended to be set low near the pedal? Is that big knobby thing to wedge your foot mind for jumping? Is the slanted part to lean your shin into for leverage?

All will be answered in this video. The Clark pad is a combination of power pad and jump (kuji) pad. The big knob is for jumping and also holding the pedal when trolleying.

How about that, the Clark pads are essentially the same shape that I DIYd a while ago, and have been very happy with ever since. They just make a lot of sense to me.

AD551B8F-F3F2-4AA6-B70C-F9F99EAA1D2C.jpeg.70f9a08f747fd8c0e18893bf5205c603.jpeg

The V11 version of the Clark pads lack the heel portion that is visible in the review of the MSX version though. I wonder if that could allow a little feet movement if taking a lot of air.

• Like 1

Universal PADS for too much testoteron while riding, you dont want to see this I promise, DO NOT follow this link while having a hiot beverage: https://shopee.com.my/Male-Underwear-pad-Swimwear-Silicone-Male-Underpants-Lingerie-Thongs-Panties-Boxers-Briefs-Enhancer-Protection-i.14647196.4910709431

I DEPCIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT