Introduction post and my new MTen3!

Welcome to the forum 👍 it took me 2 years to buy the Mten3 because i thought i wouldn't need 1 now i think everyone needs Mten3  so much fun 😁😊

It's this your first wheel your doing well

• Like 3

Congratulations Lars! The Mten3 has put more smiles on owner’s faces than any other wheel. Bummer on all of the scratches but now you can fully enjoy it. @stephen is correct that @The Fat Unicyclist needs to create a bodyguard for this popular wheel. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Congratulations Lars! The Mten3 has put more smiles on owner’s faces than any other wheel. Bummer on all of the scratches but now you can fully enjoy it. @stephen is correct that @The Fat Unicyclist needs to create a bodyguard for this popular wheel. 

It is true the Mten3's are so popular and probably the most dropped wheel

( Gotway dance)

@The Fat Unicyclist please say something 😁😁

@Kommienezuspadt I am impressed. The Mten3 might not be the easiest to learn on. ........  Now turn right. It is the same as turning left but impossible. :D 

@The Fat Unicyclist Don't ignore the Mten3. I did and regret it. There  are a bunch of them out there and people spend money on them. ;)

Edited by RockyTop
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Kommienezuspadt said:

Hi, folk!

First post. I decided to join the forums and make an introduction because I'm sure I'll be coming back here for advice. I got my MTen3 this morning from eWheels. I spend the entire afternoon crashing, scratching the living shit out of it, but after 30 or so wipe outs, I got it. Damn, this thing is SO much fun!

QOp26iu.gif

I thought this would be some entertaining nostalgia for you EUC veterans.

Anyway, I'm Lars! Nice to meet you all.

Welcome Lars. I love this post. Did you get the 67-volt version or its big brother? I'm glad you're a member of the club now. Years of fun ahead, and wheel collecting :D

:cheers:

16 hours ago, stephen said:

It is true the Mten3's are so popular and probably the most dropped wheel

( Gotway dance)

@The Fat Unicyclist please say something 😁😁

I have been harassing her about a cover for the mten for soooo long.  The mten is awesome and welcome to the club @Kommienezuspadt! Its only AFTER you kick the shit out of your mten, that you begin to build an honest relationship with it. I must admit, pound for pound, the mten is a mighty beast!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I have been harassing her about a cover for the mten for soooo long.  The mten is awesome and welcome to the club @Kommienezuspadt! Its only AFTER you kick the shit out of your mten, that you begin to build an honest relationship with it. I must admit, pound for pound, the mten is a mighty beast!

It's not like the Mten3 can't take a bearing it's the noise it makes when doing it in sure a cover would limit that and save the sharp edges getting hurt when people like to try tricks on this thing too👍 

• Like 3

The mten pads are SHIT soft. I want a cover to hold them on and keep them from turning into foam balls. The gotway dance is an attack of the pedals, so that wont help. But, when the little bastard tries to run you over or decides to not follow you up a curb, the cover could help. Mines a tough s.o.b. and hasnt broken yet, but a cover would be worth the price.  Its such a simple machine in format too.

• Like 1