Z10 For Sale -SOLD

nice, did you only ride on carpet?? that tire looks factory fresh.. great deal

• Like 2

I am not sure that the S18 can pass up for the Z10. So please take a picture of you wife when she finds out 😋.

Good luck I hope it finds a new home. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rywokast said:

nice, did you only ride on carpet?? that tire looks factory fresh.. great deal

It does look that way  I just like to take of my stuff.

12 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I am not sure that the S18 can pass up for the Z10. So please take a picture of you wife when she finds out 😋.

Good luck I hope it finds a new home. 

Even though the S18 is on order it may not happen.  I can’t seem to recuperate from a fall I had off of a dock last month. 

• Like 2

Wow, you put 84-miles on that sucker. I didn't realize that you were such a distance guy :laughbounce2:

;)

This should sell quickly

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

It does look that way  I just like to take of my stuff.

Even though the S18 is on order it may not happen.  I can’t seem to recuperate from a fall I had off of a dock last month. 

:o Sorry to hear this. I must have missed your accident. Was this an EUC fall?

If it's only been a month that's not very long. Hope whatever the issue is get's better.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Ohh no not a new fall. I do hope time will sort it out. I guess I missed out on this. I am really sorry to hear this. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

:o Sorry to hear this. I must have missed your accident. Was this an EUC fall?

No I fell off my boat dock and hit both the metal dock and pontoon with my arm and leg. :crying:

8 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

f it's only been a month that's not very long. Hope whatever the issue is get's better.

Ya I know . I just don’t ride this wheel very much so the new owner will get one hell of a deal. 

7 hours ago, Unventor said:

Ohh no not a new fall. I do hope time will sort it out. I guess I missed out on this. I am really sorry to hear this. 

I never posted it as it was not EUC related. 

6 hours ago, David Noel said:

I just sold my V10 to buy the S18, but I miss my Z10 so I am interested in buying yours. I am new to the forum so I can't PM you. 

God I’m so sorry. I wish there was a special exception to that rule. Someone just provided me with an offer but sometimes deals fall though. You’ll be second in line. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, RockyTop said:

Hate to hear that. Our thoughts are with you and hope you recover quickly. 

Thanks! I’ll be ok. It was a dual accident day as my boat trailer ripped into the rear of my wife’s SUV. Ugh! Too many lake accidents. 

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you recover in time for the arrival of the S18.  You should have no trouble at all selling the Z10, especially in such great condition with Low mileage!  I wouldn't part with mine, even though a New wheel is on the horizon!

• Like 2

Thanks. I blame it on my grandchildren who didn’t warn me that the dock was all wet. ;) So slippery. I should have donned my dock shoes. 

• Like 1

Hope you get well soon.

Just PM you for the Z10

Thanks

Peter Q

• Like 1

David Noel is next in line and you are next. I need to ramp up the time frame for the sale. I just sent an email to the first offer and second offer to complete by the sale by the end if the day. 

Ok there are now three members in line for the wheel. On the first offer I would like to complete the sale by the end of the day. If not I will then respectfully move to the second offer and then the third offer.

2nd and 3rd interested members please PM me with your offer.

FYI ....the first offer agreed to pay for the shipping costs which reduced the final price on the Z. 

If you need shipping covered @Jason McNeil had an offer to assist when you bought it from him and have original box. 

Just to remind on his great service to his customers. And help you with your sale. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, David Noel said:

I just sold my V10 to buy the S18, but I miss my Z10 so I am interested in buying yours. I am new to the forum so I can't PM you. 

David as mentioned you are second in line. I’ve expressed to the first buyer that he has until 3pm EST today to complete the deal. I’ve already received an offer from @Peter Q . I’ll PM you so you don’t have any issues. 

If the first deal falls through I’ll accept the highest bid between you and Peter. Thanks

• Like 2