New Wheels...

Steve Oh

About the Z10 pro or any other new ninebot wheel, it's been ages since even a rumor hit the forums or anything.

Is it true about the Z10 Pro, or it's a myth!?

I'd like Ninebot to release something nice, not a fancy chair on wheels.. :-/ come on Ninebot.. :( 

On 2/28/2020 at 6:00 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

Inmotion: two new wheels: V12, V15... one is supposedly an 18 incher, no idea what the other is... planned for April and October (pre coronavirus schedule)

On the 18", they've confirmed 18" and a higher speed limit & larger battery than any of their previous wheels, and they continue to talk about physical suspension as if it's actually happening this time, so who knows.

The other they confirmed as a 16", but they've said literally nothing else about it (this one seems further from actualization, so I expect the 18" is further along/closer to release).

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 2

You know, my wife brought up a good point, instead of constantly looking for the perfect wheel, get out and ride what you have, I have a couple of great current model wheels so I'm gonna roll with what I have for now, I think this will only help future investments in this hobby, it's still in it's infancy imo with the best yet to come...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RetroThruster said:

You know, my wife brought up a good point, instead of constantly looking for the perfect wheel, get out and ride what you have, I have a couple of great current model wheels so I'm gonna roll with what I have for now, I think this will only help future investments in this hobby, it's still in it's infancy imo with the best yet to come...

That only works if you don't ride someone else's newer wheel.

• Like 1