King song 16

36 minutes ago, Neale Gray said:

@cloud lol your not flipping it, you are moving it to the other side of your body. probably best to get the lefty handed conversion kit :) 

Im lost!

One thing we definitely agree on - the conversion kit should be awesome! Kingsong should offer that with every wheel purchase! :)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hank said:

Eagerly awaiting more info, reviews, etc...

:P

Is it out now as a product? The distributors should get their first samples soon. So we need to be stayed tune. I think off visiting @sylvere next year in Paris to have hands on with my wife and have a nice talk.

32 minutes ago, OliverH said:

Is it out now as a product? The distributors should get their first samples soon. So we need to be stayed tune. I think off visiting @sylvere next year in Paris to have hands on with my wife and have a nice talk.

Sounds so good, can't wait.
:D;)

16 hours ago, OliverH said:

I hope at that time we will have some samples, for now, nothing is clear really, please come visit us for a nice talk when you feel too :-)

8 minutes ago, xamino said:

So the first image I saw of the KS16 was not with a white shell but with a red one. Does anyone know if they'll be offering multiple colors for it? Because I rather liked the red (plus white really shows off all the scratches... :P ).

I liked the red too but i believe that shape/ color was a prototype. And that one didnt have the moustache drawn on it :) Not sure if they will be offering different colors.

9 hours ago, Neale Gray said:

Running out of time to save over $200.00 on a pre release order of the new 16 inch, introductory price will never be repeated.

Milbay can ship internationally direct from our facilities in China

http://www.milbay.com.au/SBV/MB16GTS

I guess this is the KS equivalent of the 25% discount beta test program from Uniwheel? ;)

1 minute ago, Jurgen said:

I guess this is the KS equivalent of the 25% discount beta test program from Uniwheel? ;)

In a world where unicycle prices will only go one way , which is down, i am hard pressed to believe that any distributor will actually be raising them...any "lower" introductory pricing being offered , imho, is no more than a marketing move...however, i wish to be wrong and encourage the sellers to prove me wrong.

@SlowMo

1 hour ago, SlowMo said:

If they remove the moustache in the final version and make it look like the Inmotion V5, then the KS-16 would sell like hotcakes.

The 16 GTS Rockstar is selling nicely thank you, The pre order saving special ends Chinese New Year. Fill in the form at the link below and be one of the first in the world to own the best new 16 inch available.

@Jurgen

2 hours ago, Jurgen said:

The GTS 16 Rockstar is NOT a beta program. This is a completed model with production in February. Discount is for ordering early and nothing more.

Please don't compare us to unknowns, Milbay and KS are in a completely different quality and production class to the clone manufacturers.

Milbay and KS consider ourselves Number 1 and produce the best unicycles currently available.

A quick specification reminder: 680Wh battery system, Genuine 800W motor, unique case and feature designs, cruising speeds of 30 kmh +, rock solid dynamic stability, the only integrated trolley handle design, unique and superior foot pedals, lights, Bluetooth speaker system, mobile app. 

Few other brand come close to our performance. Milbay and KS are the choice for performance riders all over the world.

If you think prices will fall then you should wait, but you will miss out on the special price offer. Just fill in the form and Milbay will send you your delivered price.

4 hours ago, Neale Gray said:

@Jurgen

The GTS 16 Rockstar is NOT a beta program. This is a completed model with production in February. Discount is for ordering early and nothing more.

Please don't compare us to unknowns, Milbay and KS are in a completely different quality and production class to the clone manufacturers.

Milbay and KS consider ourselves Number 1 and produce the best unicycles currently available.

A quick specification reminder: 680Wh battery system, Genuine 800W motor, unique case and feature designs, cruising speeds of 30 kmh +, rock solid dynamic stability, the only integrated trolley handle design, unique and superior foot pedals, lights, Bluetooth speaker system, mobile app. 

Few other brand come close to our performance. Milbay and KS are the choice for performance riders all over the world.

If you think prices will fall then you should wait, but you will miss out on the special price offer. Just fill in the form and Milbay will send you your delivered price.

No offense intended, I was actually trying to make a bit fun about Uniwheel's beta test program, which sounds more of a pre-order discount.

Personally I'm not impressed by aggresive sales tactics, or any agressive behaviour for that matter.

• 3 weeks later...

My review is slowly getting fleshed out.

To the people ordering a 16" King Song: If you're in the USA, order from someone here. Shipping issues are not something you want to deal with, and there have been some major issues with drop shipping from China directly to people's homes in the USA.

On 24. Januar 2016 at 7:47 PM, KaleOsaurusRex said:

My review is slowly getting fleshed out.

To the people ordering a 16" King Song: If you're in the USA, order from someone here. Shipping issues are not something you want to deal with, and there have been some major issues with drop shipping from China directly to people's homes in the USA.

Reading your store information there's an other shipping delay? Delivery April/ May? There's a good chance for Gotway shipping earlier/ same time. 

30 minutes ago, Mistagear said:

Gotway fanboyz must be feeling very threatened

There's a difference of season for the different markets. In Europe it's between April-Oktober (depending on weather conditions March-Oktober/ November). Being in March with a new product is very good. Having the products on site by May/ June can generate some Sales but not like being earlier. Delivery to Europe takes 4 weeks (by ship). If customs rise an issue maybe longer.

Kingsong is talking since quiet a time about KS16 and showing again and again pictures. The sample from CES showed that there're still problems and it's not finished (e.g. handle bar fixation).

I like to buy a KS16 for my wife.

I'm not a Gotway fanboy. I made my decision KS18 vs. MSuper on facts, safety reason, my current weight regarding battery connection. The downside of the Gotway BMS will be fixed later with a battery pack from 1radwerkstatt.

3 minutes ago, OliverH said:

There's a difference of season for the different markets. In Europe it's between April-Oktober (depending on weather conditions March-Oktober/ November). Being in March with a new product is very good. Having the products on site by May/ June can generate some Sales but not like being earlier. Delivery to Europe takes 4 weeks (by ship). If customs rise an issue maybe longer.

Kingsong is talking since quiet a time about KS16 and showing again and again pictures. The sample from CES showed that there're still problems and it's not finished (e.g. handle bar fixation).

I like to buy a KS16 for my wife.

I'm not a Gotway fanboy. I made my decision KS18 vs. MSuper on facts, safety reason, my current weight regarding battery connection. The downside of the Gotway BMS will be fixed later with a battery pack from 1radwerkstatt.

Why not something lighter for your wife, like ips zero?

Archived