News reporter hating on EUC!

photorph

Don't know this guy, but he is not a news reporter, just based on the video. Super unprofessional. I don't think anything will come of it. We are giving him a lot of views though so...

Edited by Flyboy10
  • Like 3

It would've been a better segment if he'd spoken with one of the riders - same silly questions but allow the rider in on the fun, rebutting his ignorance with humor. Then it's a win-win. Exposure and clarification. Otherwise it's a bunch of misinformation and a rider who likely didn't know he would be in an anti-EUC TV segment.  

• Like 2

Seriously.  EUC-shaming in this day and age.  :rolleyes:  For a moment there I thought someone put a tire boot on an EUC for illegal parking!  Guy should have been wearing knee and elbow pads though.  Just sayin'.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love

18 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

Don't know this guy, but he is not a news reporter, just based on the video. Super unprofessional. I don't think anything will come of it. We are giving him a lot of views though so...

No,  He IS what they conciser  a professional news reporter in today's world. I was laughed at when I said that the movie Ideocracy  was less of a comedy and more of a look into our future.  The next step would be to toss the guy on the EUC in the arena with the "Dildozer"

Actually, I don't think he knows how fast a Monster 100V V3 can run at.  Isn't it like 38 mph or 61 kph?  Anyone here have social media who can contact him?  Maybe he just needs to be edumacated a bit.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Actually, I don't think he knows how fast a Monster 100V V3 can run at.  Isn't it like 38 mph or 61 kph?  Anyone here have social media who can contact him?  Maybe he just needs to be edumacated a bit.

Given riders have hit 40-42 ish mph on the 100v Nikola and MSX, I think the monster v3 could do that with a bit more stability if not more.  But at these speeds you're right at the edge of a cut out.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Sure we could waste our time :D

• Like 1

"whos mans is this?" does someone care to translate wtf that means for me lmao.. this guy just seems like an uneducated idiot

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rywokast said:

"whos mans is this?" does someone care to translate wtf that means for me lmao.. this guy just seems like an uneducated idiot

It's a famous internet meme, but obviously he can't say certain words on television.

I thought the gamer showed great restraint, even amusement, when attacked by a woman with very very lean muscle mass.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rywokast said:

It's just fun slang that doesn't reflect his educational level. In fact once slang is a popular phrase by those called uneducated, it's monetized by the opposite of his likeness whose education doesn't come into question. 

Edited by Lillian

19 minutes ago, Lillian said:

It's just fun slang that doesn't reflect his educational level. In fact once slang is a popular phrase by those called uneducated, it's monetized by the opposite of his likeness whose education doesn't come into question. 

Cool ............. but what does “ who’s mans is this” mean?  ..........  

Thankfully the assailant [the land whale] was disqualified, not the gamer. :) That story has a happy ending.

4 hours ago, RockyTop said:

Cool ............. but what does “ who’s mans is this” mean?  ..........

That's reserved for "yo mama's boys". B) For example this one:

Edited by atdlzpae