[YouTube] InMotion CN Factory

houseofjob

4 hours ago, houseofjob said:

I'm guessing the 2019 launch even is regarding the IM contract with Yellow scooter sharing(?)

Cool video.  Could you rephrase that sentence because I can't quite figure out what you meant to say :confused1:

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Cool video.  Could you rephrase that sentence because I can't quite figure out what you meant to say :confused1:

Event (typo). I'm referring to the end video text.

6 hours ago, houseofjob said:

I'm guessing the 2019 launch event is regarding the IM contract with Yellow scooter sharing(?)

I think Inmotion has lost interest in the V10.

47510044101_209e546785_b.jpg

Anyone looking to start a Scooter share business, I've got a 30x of these L8F being sold for $300/pc. Like Bird & Lime, you too can be on the road of a Unicorn $1b valuation for just a $9k investment—bring a couple spanners, controllers & tires along with your journey, you'll need them! :lol:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192678995325

7 hours ago, houseofjob said:

I'm guessing the 2019 launch event is regarding the IM contract with Yellow scooter sharing(?)

Cool video, love the demonstration of the efficient Inmotion facility. Kuji hints there maybe something cool to out of there soon. 

51 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I think Inmotion has lost interest in the V10.

On a serious note, might this really happen? Might they end up like Ninebot, and no more EUCs from Inmotion? Just making better money from the scooter craze? The V10 was a half-new development (a lot of work from the V8 was utilized), any new wheel would probably have a higher percentage of entirely new design work (as did GW and KS with their latest models, and the V8 groundwork has its limits), which might be a hurdle.

I'm low-key worried this might be a possibility.

19 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

Kuji hints there maybe something cool to out of there soon.

Or maybe not and they'll show an 18 incher soon:D Or something.

22 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

Anyone looking to start a Scooter share business, I've got a 30x of these L8F being sold for $300/pc. Like Bird & Lime, you too can be on the road of a Unicorn $1b valuation for just a $9k investment—bring a couple spanners, controllers & tires along with your journey, you'll need them! :lol:

Find some small island city or tiny island and do it yourself. Male (Maledives) for example. Or some Pacific island (Niue... it's a country). Bonus: great destination for "business" travels:efee8319ab:

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

On a serious note, might this really happen? Might they end up like Ninebot, and no more EUCs from Inmotion? Just making better money from the scooter craze? The V10 was a half-new development (a lot of work from the V8 was utilized), any new wheel would probably have a higher percentage of entirely new design work (as did GW and KS with their latest models, and the V8 groundwork has its limits), which might be a hurdle.

I'm low-key worried this might be a possibility.

Or maybe not and they'll show an 18 incher soon:D Or something.

Lets hope Gotway and KingSong doesn't get into the scooter biz or we're all screwed.

Just now, Marty Backe said:

Lets hope Gotway and KingSong doesn't get into the scooter biz or we're all screwed.

King Song has actually been in the scooter business for a while now. Their N1-D is a solid, serious scooter, topping out past 40 mph for $1,700. 

https://tec-toyz.com/products/kingsong-n1-d-electric-scooter

2 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

Cool video, love the demonstration of the efficient Inmotion facility. Kuji hints there maybe something cool to out of there soon. 

please be a 14" x 3" non-oversized V5 rev2 **fingers crossed**

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

39 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

47510919131_eac1cd71e7_b.jpg

2 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Is this a shop, or is the EUC situation more dire than we might think? What if they all stop bothering with EUCs?:cry2:

if you click the picture (it's from a few years back, pre-US scooter share boom) :lol:

7ETlJW8.png

2 hours ago, who_the said:

King Song has actually been in the scooter business for a while now. Their N1-D is a solid, serious scooter, topping out past 40 mph for $1,700. 

https://tec-toyz.com/products/kingsong-n1-d-electric-scooter

2 hours ago, houseofjob said:

:crying:

13124796_1753350208275596_2950232648737741937_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=561f927b3bacb22b1aa38c2e78ce1602&oe=5D4E93F7

You guys are trying to depress me, right? :(

17 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Yeah. The electric scooter Yellow launched in Brazil is based on our L8F model. 

And don't worried about our resource on developing EUC. It's still our most important product line. 

The next wheel is still under designing and testing.

15 minutes ago, Liamfind said:

And don't worried about our resource on developing EUC. It's still our most important product line. 

The next wheel is still under designing and testing.

Wow, great to hear!

We will look forward to more news, like, Is it new V15 model or... Is it more than one? :) Going larger than 16" maybe?

Thank you!

Yeeha!

Sorry for the artificial panic guys, but with the recent news of Gotway giving up on the Monster (one would think it was successful enough), I'm on edge about the future of the EUC market.

Wondering what Inmotion will come up with.

Archived