Let's expose SEGWAY CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Marco Domingos

Hi guys, I have Shared on Youtube this situation related with the BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE after sales from SEGWAY. As an influencer, I decided to share my Faulty Out of the BOX Z10. If you want to see if SEGWAY will start carrying about us, share the video: 

Thanks guys 

Marco Domingos,

MADpack

And you how many do you have? And what have you done to try to change the things besides coming in here and laugh about it? Did you like is so insignificant? You should ask that to yourself because I'm trying even small youtube I'm trying to make a difference. Maybe will never get anywhere but at least five made something. I'm off this forum it doesn't seam helpful in any meaning because people are here only to judge others and make them feel better. Others groups on Facebook are helpful and there to support without this bulshits. Even if you just say something and you share with your friends you are influencing someone. I try if you cant understand i just can be sad.. Have a nice day and try to live your life without criticising other that you never met and uou even dont know all the ward work that i put in my comunity.. Yes 1.3k because is jot like a facebook page that you had people takes time.. 1.3k in 10 months.. 700 in 28 days.. Im following a dream.. And you? Get a life bro

10 hours ago, Marco Domingos said:

And you how many do you have? And what have you done to try to change the things besides coming in here and laugh about it? Did you like is so insignificant? You should ask that to yourself because I'm trying even small youtube I'm trying to make a difference. Maybe will never get anywhere but at least five made something. I'm off this forum it doesn't seam helpful in any meaning because people are here only to judge others and make them feel better. Others groups on Facebook are helpful and there to support without this bulshits. Even if you just say something and you share with your friends you are influencing someone. I try if you cant understand i just can be sad.. Have a nice day and try to live your life without criticising other that you never met and uou even dont know all the ward work that i put in my comunity.. Yes 1.3k because is jot like a facebook page that you had people takes time.. 1.3k in 10 months.. 700 in 28 days.. Im following a dream.. And you? Get a life bro

When this isn't helpful i dont know what is:

@Marco Domingos

To date, no ONE Z in the World is officially sold by Segway USA Europe or any other country outside of China.
All One Zs were imported from China
All One Zs have no US FCC or Europe certification
No official Segway Ninebot sites in the US or Europe sell the One Z
So there is no customer service for the One Z, except in China for chinese people or officials resellers...

It is good to denounce a customer service only if the product officially exists in the countries concerned
I advise you to change your title and put the name of your reseller Aliexpress instead of Segway
Send him your video, you'll see, this seller (SUMTOP I saw) will react
Do not forget that you have to open "open dispute" with the seller of Aliexpress

Please, Do not forget that members of the forum tried to help you on the other topic that you had created 

And I just saw your video, I'm really sorry to tell you that your article of law is not applicable for an unknown imported product from the local market
Your law Consumer Protection Act 1987, the Chinese do not care, Segway Ninebot China does not care too

Oh, I forgot
Even if Segway Ninebot USA or Uk or Europe had sold the ONE Z, as you imported it from China and don't bought in your country, the customer service does not support personal imports from China of their brand
You do not need to contact a Segway Ninebot customer service when you have imported directly from China outside the official network of American or European sellers

Cordially

P.S apologized for bad translation

21 hours ago, Marco Domingos said:

Hi guys, I have Shared on Youtube this situation related with the BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE after sales from SEGWAY. As an influencer, I decided to share my Faulty Out of the BOX Z10. If you want to see if SEGWAY will start carrying about us, share the video: 

Thanks guys 

Marco Domingos,

MADpack

Useful video. I hope you get this resolved and keep us updated.:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well this is the reason I don't actively look at Z10 as a second wheel.

It is not launched in EU from 9B. Since it hold no CE cert (EUs version of FFC the US cert) you can as a customer only blame yourself. Self import or parallel sales do not give you the right to point at manufactor as it is the dealer on the point of sales, hench China laws that counts, since this is sold from China. Any othe seller is risking their buisness and heavy fines if they sell non marked CE products to consumers. 

Look at info at www.speedyfeet.co.uk here Ian explain the risk you run by self importing or greymarket sales. The hole point of FFC and CE cert is to ensure product safty, quality and that it works within the laws in that reigon. In China they havr a cert here too, but it is a but different if I understand it correctly.

15 hours ago, Unventor said:

The hole point of FFC and CE cert is to ensure product safty, quality and that it works within the laws in that reigon

I think you mean FCC.

Then again there is a difference. If I am not mistaken FCC certification requires a product to pass a bunch of tests done by an approved authority, before they can slap the logo on. CE is no such thing. It's just a promise that your product is compliant, but you do not need to produce test reports to prove it.

On 1/8/2019 at 12:22 PM, jojo33 said:

And I just saw your video, I'm really sorry to tell you that your article of law is not applicable for an unknown imported product from the local market
Your law Consumer Protection Act 1987, the Chinese do not care, Segway Ninebot China does not care too

The importer is responsible for the product.

Guess who the importer is, when you buy something from aliexpress ...

On 1/8/2019 at 1:03 AM, Marco Domingos said:

What a load of crap.

You are not an "influencer", you are trying to become one, big difference.

It's like I would say that I am a famous actor. When people point out that nobody knows me and haven't seen me in a big movie I will start insulting them because I play in a local theater where 100 persons watched me, and I follow my dream. Oh, and the people commenting need to get a life because they don't play in a theater with 50 spectators.

FFS :facepalm:

But I am happy to see that you already developed the arrogance of a real "gimme stuff for free because I am important" influencer. So that's already taken care of! 

51 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

I think you mean FCC.

Then again there is a difference. If I am not mistaken FCC certification requires a product to pass a bunch of tests done by an approved authority, before they can slap the logo on. CE is no such thing. It's just a promise that your product is compliant, but you do not need to produce test reports to prove it.

But if you do not deliver as promised on CE cert then all sales of any product is halted in all EU countries. Some products might need to be compliance tested.

And I recalled wrong FFC, I meant of course as you corrected me, FCC.

2 minutes ago, Unventor said:

But if you do not deliver as promised on CE cert then all sales of any product is halted in all EU countries.

Yes, but who is going to check this unless someone complains?

2 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Some products might need to be compliance tested.

That's only for the ones emitting radio waves if I recall correctly. Wifi routers and such.

Also a fun fact:

A test of 27 electrical chargers found that all the eight legitimately branded ones with a reputable name met safety standards, but none of those unbranded or with minor names did, despite bearing the CЄ mark; non-compliant devices were actually potentially unreliable and dangerous, presenting electrical and fire hazards.

Archived