Marco Domingos

Let's expose SEGWAY CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Hi guys, I have Shared on Youtube this situation related with the BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE after sales from SEGWAY. As an influencer, I decided to share my Faulty Out of the BOX Z10. If you want to see if SEGWAY will start carrying about us, share the video: 

Thanks guys 

Marco Domingos,

MADpack

And you how many do you have? And what have you done to try to change the things besides coming in here and laugh about it? Did you like is so insignificant? You should ask that to yourself because I'm trying even small youtube I'm trying to make a difference. Maybe will never get anywhere but at least five made something. I'm off this forum it doesn't seam helpful in any meaning because people are here only to judge others and make them feel better. Others groups on Facebook are helpful and there to support without this bulshits. Even if you just say something and you share with your friends you are influencing someone. I try if you cant understand i just can be sad.. Have a nice day and try to live your life without criticising other that you never met and uou even dont know all the ward work that i put in my comunity.. Yes 1.3k because is jot like a facebook page that you had people takes time.. 1.3k in 10 months.. 700 in 28 days.. Im following a dream.. And you? Get a life bro

Keep thumping your chest ... I'm sure you're impressing .... someone.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marco Domingos said:

And you how many do you have? And what have you done to try to change the things besides coming in here and laugh about it? Did you like is so insignificant? You should ask that to yourself because I'm trying even small youtube I'm trying to make a difference. Maybe will never get anywhere but at least five made something. I'm off this forum it doesn't seam helpful in any meaning because people are here only to judge others and make them feel better. Others groups on Facebook are helpful and there to support without this bulshits. Even if you just say something and you share with your friends you are influencing someone. I try if you cant understand i just can be sad.. Have a nice day and try to live your life without criticising other that you never met and uou even dont know all the ward work that i put in my comunity.. Yes 1.3k because is jot like a facebook page that you had people takes time.. 1.3k in 10 months.. 700 in 28 days.. Im following a dream.. And you? Get a life bro

When this isn't helpful i dont know what is:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Marco Domingos said:

Hi guys, I have Shared on Youtube this situation related with the BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE after sales from SEGWAY. As an influencer, I decided to share my Faulty Out of the BOX Z10. If you want to see if SEGWAY will start carrying about us, share the video: 

Thanks guys 

Marco Domingos,

MADpack

Useful video. I hope you get this resolved and keep us updated.:)