Ninebot Article in Bloomberg News

houseofjob

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Great article.

If Inmotion is making 120,000 scooters per month, you wonder why they even bother with EUCs. By comparison I bet they sell an infinitesimal number of EUCs. Same with Ninebot and the Z10.

I'm glad they do though.

Exactly!

All these companies started with gyro-based tech, so I think they're heart is ultimately still with EUCs, thankfully,... just that they're catching this cash windfall of the past year's scooter-sharing biz craze.

Edited by houseofjob
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

If Inmotion is making 120,000 scooters per month, you wonder why they even bother with EUCs. By comparison I bet they sell an infinitesimal number of EUCs. Same with Ninebot and the Z10.

Very enlightening article @houseofjob and excellent point Marty.... “why bother”.

One paragraph in the article really captured my attention where Inmotion’s CEO Charles Cai discusses that his scooters are made to withstand a “meter of water”,  which he considers a useful feature. I’m curious if Inmotion’s execs had any serious discussion about incorporating this superior waterproofing technology into the V10F before it’s release or was their attention more focused on eliminating moisture inflitation into their scooters? 

I can’t complain as my V10F was been repaired in record time but I would hesitate to subject my wheel to a one meter water boarding test. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1