Where to buy new 25cm pedals in Europe?

em1barns

13 hours ago, Siggy said:

most EU stores are sold out!

I know speedyfeet have a 2-3 week pre order (all being well)

Personally I’d order from ewheels and just bite the $48 shipping fee (ouch) because the pedals are THAT good

F2C9A742-1527-4C69-9926-6EBA7B965AFD.thumb.jpeg.edcb731449f7de41ae5429fe0babdb2e.jpeg

I sure did 😉

Ohh you have a red wheel?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an info....

Must they be bought complete of axles or can be used the axles just owned in 18L pedals ???

Ask this because Aliexpress offer the option to buy them with or without axles....^_^

6 hours ago, zugu said:

an info....

Must they be bought complete of axles or can be used the axles just owned in 18L pedals ???

Ask this because Aliexpress offer the option to buy them with or without axles....^_^

When I ordered then it was a product code containing a full set of left and right pedal, pedel spring mounted on each an axel for each and an axel bolt for each.

I just got them today and mounted this afternoon. Due to weather I am not able to test them today. Maybe tomorrow.

Old:

371968319_oldpedel.thumb.jpg.0dcc4d045e5aca66fb2c6b355ed281c2.jpg

New:

751200812_newpedal.jpg.953fd2fd0f42c54d6cecf21ff12bd73b.jpg

Thanks @Seba for your guide and review.

As for mounting these I can add a tip for when to reinsert the axel in the pedal. I played the wheel down on a table the placed the pedal as you see in picture leaning over and pushing down on the pedal makes the axel slide in much easier if you devided to go with freash new springs on the pedals. Once you get the idea the fitting is pretty straight forward.

Personally I like that flock sound and snappyness with new springs...kinda feel like quality and reassurance that you are in ride or in trolley/park mode if you like.

Thanks to @EUniCycles.eu for having the balls to stock these in EU and providing follow-up in my orders and questions.

Please @US69 feel free to pass this on to KS and @tinawong

Almost forgot..special thanks to @Jason McNeil for pushing this option. I have a gut feeling  I am going to love my wheel even more.

2 hours ago, zugu said:

You can use old axles and old screws. New pedals are secured with one screw, as described below:

https://najednymkole.pl/en/how-to-mount-large-pedals-in-king-song-unicycle/

PS. Consider swapping locking springs between new and old pedals; new pedals will work more smothly if you use old, worn springs.

I have yet to do a real test ride outdoor. But the short 20-30meter ride I could do in our office at work I have a simple way to explain the sensation. Compare a tall ladder with narrow steps to a A-ladder with steps that support the length of your feets. You feel weight distribution is much better and more at ease in mind. A more natural connection if you like.

Ice pads and light snow cover prevent me from proper testing the wheel outside...yet. 😒 and more snow as I got off work after dark today....maybe after Christmas day I get an opportunity as forecast predict a few warmer days above freezing temperatures.

So right now @Marty Backe this me 🤢 of envy of your weather.

• 2 weeks later...

They are only 70Eur at KingSong France

https://www.kingsong-europe.com/fr/accessoires/17-cale-pied.html#/90-modele-v4

Even if there is no picture yet, they confirmed to me it's that one. However their shipping to Ireland is too expensive.

KingSong Ireland will have them for 90 EUR once they receive the first batch on the 2nd half of February.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 11:39 PM, OneWheeler said:

Asked them today if they are in stock. Reply: Yes, but 70 € for one pedal.

Orded now in Poland.

Mad haha, they never told me that when I almost bought them...

Archived