THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

14 hours ago, Blunzn said:

walked my camera-'dog' ;) 

The vehicle would hold better on a dirt road, by putting an additional mass (or second battery). The stones are impossible. The image quality is interesting, the colors and details remain stable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, varamontelo said:

The vehicle would hold better on a dirt road, by putting an additional mass (or second battery). The stones are impossible. The image quality is interesting, the colors and details remain stable.

but it would also be slower :) no place for a second battery in the small 1/14th car. and it already got heavier through the additional cameras. the main problem are the cheap rear dampers, they need harder oil, stiffer springs or just bigger dampers from a 1/10 car. the runcam thumb pro rearcam had a pretty hard time, even with gyroflow stabilization in post, especially on coarse gravel roads. the steering was a bit loose too, which didn't help, but thats already fixed now.... then the lenscover gets dusty super quick ... the insta go3s frontcam would have done a better job in the rear, need to switch them sometime.

for a budget 150$ basher car, the hypergo 14210/14209/H14BM, ist pretty sturdy and recklessly overpowered, pretty hard to controll @ 70+ km/h ;)  did some upgrades (esc/gyro-rx) which helped a lot. changing the dampers, stronger servo and some metal parts is still on my todo-list.

Edited by Blunzn

@avevo I love your video because it make EUC seem entirely credible. You are just a normal part of the safe flow of traffic and city life, nothing criminal going on here, like the NYC riders make it look.

4 hours ago, on one said:

@avevo I love your video because it make EUC seem entirely credible. You are just a normal part of the safe flow of traffic and city life, nothing criminal going on here, like the NYC riders make it look.

Fully agree. 

Looks very nice area to ride too. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, on one said:

If such type of riding is common in Europe, Inmotion V11Y and Kingsong S16 Pro should sell like hotcakes.

Regarding the S16 Pro, once the right spring rate is dialed in for the rider's weight, it is good to go.

Surprisingly for the price, it is well built, and has smart BMS, good level of weather proofing, strong motor, easy-to-ride and responsive handling, and is readily serviceable.

Overall, It's a great in town roundabout. 

There's no need for heavier, more powerful wheels. 84V or 100V, 4P may be the sweet spot for those who do this type of riding.

The question is, how big is the market for such wheels in reality.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, on one said:

I always enjoy your videos @Forwardnbak, your aussie accent and world view takes me back to when I traveled to Greystanes  to spend time with my aussie high school sweetheart.

Thanks I appreciate that. I’m taking it casual and just trying to enjoy rolling. I’ve had a heap of really tough luck behind the scenes lately. EUC is my escape atm.

16 hours ago, on one said:

@Forwardnbak, not sure where in Australia you are riding but if you don't mind, what are the laws regarding EUC in your part of the world?

I live in top end of Australia and we have legalised E-transports but they are limited to speeds and certain roads. 
It is a good city to roll in, more states over here are legalising now. 

• Like 2