meepmeepmayer

Moderators
  • Last visited

• Days Won

meepmeepmayer last won the day on November 12 2023

meepmeepmayer had the most liked content!

About meepmeepmayer

Profile Information

• EUC
    ACM 1300Wh

Recent Profile Visitors

9,493 profile views

meepmeepmayer's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Dedicated
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Hi! I put this into its own thread, as you were using old (very old) existing threads. That was nice of you, but it's not necessary, and you'll have more success with this own topic of yours.
  2. Hello. I moved this post of yours into its own thread, as it was in an unrelated 3 year old ewheels topic Oh yes! A lot of riders had that experience. EUCs are just fun.
  3. The voltage measurement isn't as exact as one would think. Also, even if it's right, the voltage per cell is above the standard but still perfectly fine. As for distance measurements, the manufacturers blatantly overestimate (one could say lie) about the range. If you are 50kg, ride at 15kph in 25+ degrees weather maybe you can get that range. But range always highly depends on the rider's speed and weight (and some other factors like temperature), so you can always only ever have a rough estimate. And Darknessbot estimates certainly closer to ground truth than the laughable Inmotion app claim. In short, looks like everything is exactly as it should be with your new wheel
  4. "Pro" just seems to be the Molicel version, going by the selection there. Not sure what the "V2" entails. Was there a V2 before?
  5. I believe that's unintended - F for their new performance series, and 22 for the same tire size as the S22.
  6. Yep, 148 (4x37) cells, this is a 155.4V (typo in the spec sheet) wheel, this comes out exactly to 3.7V*5Ah*148 cells = 2738Wh. Weird, but why not. (Or rather: weird that they didn't go 168V right away!) The 60kg refers to a possible rider, not the wheel weight. We don't know the weight of this wheel. Of course it won't be light. (Please no unnecessary general weight discussion here, we all know the usual suspects' stances.)
  7. I think your board is just in the process of dying and you need a new one. That's usually the explanation for "unexplained crazy behavior". I don't think any silicone can fix this, this would only help when the board is very very lightly loose and would therefore slightly move. 10 degrees is way way way beyond that.
  8. Does the wheel still balance? Is the tire rotating freely/normally when the wheel is off, or does it seem "locked"?
  9. Interesting to see two shocks on each side, with the battery pack in between. I hope this construction won't be prone to failure/getting stuck. Looks to have great ground clearance with nothing under the pedals to get stuck on something. Cool.
  10. I merged your two topics, I hope that's ok for you (if not please complain). Only 3 minutes difference between posting!
  11. For anybody reading, most of this thread is 5 years old, just fyi