Video: Gotway Monster 100v version

xiiijojjo

8 hours ago, Yvan said:

What is the final dimension?

Have you tested

Same size, it's only bigger near the axle. Last year I cracked a V1 following a crash with the pedal hitting in a piece of concrete. On my ACM 2 I have the 3rd version and don't expect it to crack as easily as the v1.

35 minutes ago, Yvan said:

The application WheelLog on 100v monster is not perfect

I hope an update soon ...

If the developers don't know what's wrong they can't fix it.

Could you please tell us exactly what's wrong?

On gotway monster 100v

WheelLog V2.0.8

-Speed displays 20% less than gps speed

-Voltage: configuration (67v or 84v) not for 100v

-the application should indicate the power clearly.

- Warnings by vibration are often not noticeable. With a sound it would become safer and audible with Bluetooth.

A buzzer on main interface. For pedestrians (safe).

My comments are meant to help in the development of this wonderful application.

Thanks to the developers

• Like 1

And also the Distance is about 20% Less than GPS, now i have a GPS bike Computer mounted in the wheel and thats perfect. The APP is only for Temp and Battery for me. 

And of course speed and distance is 20% less in the gotway APP too (its not wheellog specific)

Edited by onkeldanuel

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 9:02 AM, Yvan said:

Correction of my comment on gotway monster 100v. With the modification of advanced pedals this wheel is perfect.

@Yvan to understand this pedal modification improvement, you just slightly moved each pedal forward to give the monster a bit more leverage on acceleration. Correct?

Obviously this mod counters slowing the beast down quickly... I assume. 

Yes, this little change on the pedals brings more reactivity to the monster and does not seem to have any consequences on braking. But above all it has the effect of bringing more comfort by reducing the feeling of being on the tip of the toes.

• 2 years later...
On 8/30/2017 at 1:33 PM, Scatcat said:

Gotway, if you're going down this road of super-fast EUCs, then please:

• Use motors that are proportional to the speeds you support. 1600W won't cut it.
  • Use batteries that can take the strain.
  • Use cables that can handle the amperage. Using sewing threads are ridiculous.
  • Use cable isolation that are made from something more heat resistant than wax.
  • Use components on the board that have enough headroom to handle the edge-cases of power-consumption.
  • Use a massive heat-sink to keep everything cool.
  • Make a body for the EUC that can bounce the weight off the road at 35mph without cracking.

Getting a cut-out at 55kph because of "under"-engineering or bad QC when something melts is not acceptable.

Just happen to be reading some old threads for ideas and wow, its 5 years later and except for the first suggestion, gotway is still having trouble with the rest. Oh Gotway...

• Like 1